• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Ap is irrevelant, the thread´s votes were based in Black star winning via Soul damage, nothing in Naruto (at least, EARLY NARUTO) can stop that

So it sounds like a stomp then
Is not an instakill if you are wondering

Edit: Also, the battle somehow has chakra equalized to soul resonance, so the soul damage is reducing Naruto Chakra reserves until he dies, strange...

Edit 2: I am gonna do the battle again to see what is the opinion now, that could be the best answer to all of this

that matchup is no longer valid it's not on hancocks profile anymore

and penthesilia is not 7-A anymore

also why is she locked?

she's not low 1-C or anything

https://vsbattles.com/threads/tanjirou-kamado-vs-asta.125276/

Appart of Tanjiro skill stomping an almost newbie Asta, the only argument of this not being a stomp is that "Asta has more AP"

Zenitsu's KE - Multi-City Block level (217.96 Tons)

Heath's Ice Creation: 8-A (155.6 Tons)

Not anymore or is was false to begin with, Asta can´t do anything, Tanjiro has precognition, is impossible for Asta to hit him in the first place and Tanjiro would cut him and end the fight almost instantly

Tanjiro´s page is locked

also why is she locked?

also why is she locked?

I've removed the match since neither Penthesilea nor Hancock are 7-A anymore. I don't know why Penthesilea's profile is locked though.

AND

These matches should more than likely be removed
They were made a long time ago when Xeno Goku's profile was heavily out of date

As of now he has undergone huge upgrades and revisions so now the conditions under which the fight was set is no longer valid and the deciding factor's behind the matches is subject to change
Especially more so because Goku now has High Resistance to 4-D Causality Manipulation and Soul Manipulation

AND

These matches should more than likely be removed
They were made a long time ago when Xeno Goku's profile was heavily out of date

As of now he has undergone huge upgrades and revisions so now the conditions under which the fight was set is no longer valid and the deciding factor's behind the matches is subject to change
Especially more so because Goku now has High Resistance to 4-D Causality Manipulation and Soul Manipulation
I removed them.

this and this need to be removed from both Scout's and Demos profiles. They were overwhelmed by superior numbers, by opponents that were stronger than them, and more durable than them, and faster than them to the point where they wouldn't be able to get away from them because speed was not equalized in either of these matches. This is even worse when you realize that they were given one gun among the two of them, meaning that they could barely even get a shot off before any distance they could have was closed. Demo and Scout's physical speed is so slow they get blitzed instantly. There's no way either of these fights work.

This should be removed from both pages. Texbook definition of a stomp; Scout's 9-B key so no soul resist, so Jevil kills him in seconds. No speed equalized, so he couldn't even hope to dodge Jevil's danmaku. There's no way whatsoever this fight is fair.

They were overwhelmed by superior numbers
You do realize that these matches involve what are basically jobbers, right? People with below-average skill feats? If they had no numbers, they had no advantages
by opponents that were stronger than them, and more durable than them
They were all around 0,001 tons
faster than them to the point where they wouldn't be able to get away from them because speed was not equalized in either of these matches
Their reactions and bullets still exist and didn't you see that @FarerPurple actually managed to make a somewhat good argument for the two in the Shogun match?

You do realize that these matches involve what are basically jobbers, right? People with below-average skill feats? If they had no numbers, they had no advantages
Which isn't an excuse when there's a horrific speed advantage at play. Just because you have a gun doesn't mean you can actually shoot it in time.
Their reactions and bullets still exist and didn't you see that @FarerPurple actually managed to make a somewhat good argument for the two in the Shogun match?
Subsonic+ reaction aren't handling a supersonic+ character, much less THREE of them.

Bullets don't matter if the Shoguns literally cross the distance before they can be fired. You put people with Peak Human and Athletic Human Travel and combat speed respectively against someone with Supersonic+ flat speed. What did you expect to happen?

The matches against 2-A characters need to be removed since both Nanashi and Abel are now 1-A

Well, he still has one high 6-C key using Bankai and the match was using Bankai Ichigo, it would be almost the same

But it could be deleted not gonna lie, let´s see what others say about it

Asking for a consesus to remove this match

Deathstroke is severly outclased in in every single stat, he has less AP, less range (same range with Blackwhip condition), Deku has vastly more durability + equipment that acts like impenetrable shield to anything Deathstroke has, and his skill is rendered moot when Deku just precogs everything with Danger Sense

And Deathstroke can´t stop Fa jin+ Blackwhip combo that is gonna end the fight 100% of the time

And Deathstroke can´t stop Fa jin+ Blackwhip combo that is gonna end the fight 100% of the time
That does not work like that Fa Jin + Black whip combo is for 45% Deku

Also, I think ever since the Deku vs Asta match you're just looking for fights to remove from Deku's wins

That does not work like that Fa Jin + Black whip combo is for 45% Deku

Also, I think ever since the Deku vs Asta match you're just looking for fights to remove from Deku's wins
Is was one of the reasons on the thread, so...

Edit: I read it wrong on the thread, I am sorry

You are right about only been able to use it in 45%

Edit 2: Still, tell me what win condition has Deathstroke against all the advantages Deku has, I want victories that make sense, not easy wins that are clearly stomps in every way, Deku counters everything Death has

Back