• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) High 3-A Stars fight

For reference:

Marisa can almost one shot a baseline accidentally.

Ultra Necrozma is much stronger than 50% Zygarde, who can easily overpower a Mega Mewtwo who is >= baseline, and its Photon Geyser can easily overpower Complete Zygarde who can defeat Ultra Necrozma.

So Marisa has strong Danmaku but against Interplanetary range and more versatility wouldn't cut it. Voting Necrozma.

Unrelated to the thread but what happened to the light-eater's resistances to water, plant, electricity and fire manipulation via being part dragon type?

Aside from that Necro can just BFR the skittles witch if her danmaku starts to get too much.

Marisa has fought against AoE before, in the fighting games you can phase through it, but no clue if those are canon or not. She does have forcefields though.

Necrozma’s BFR comes from portals, so Marisa easily dodges that, and I don’t even remember if Necrozma ever uses them for an active bfr.

Marisa also can fire a massive AoE laser at Necrozma so it’s not like that should just be an instant win option for him since both can do it.

Marisa has fought against AoE before, in the fighting games you can phase through it, but no clue if those are canon or not. She does have forcefields though.

Necrozma’s BFR comes from portals, so Marisa easily dodges that, and I don’t even remember if Necrozma ever uses them for an active bfr.

Marisa also can fire a massive AoE laser at Necrozma so it’s not like that should just be an instant win option for him since both can do it.
I’m leaning towards Necrozma myself but are people going to address this. I just find it weird he’s winning because he has AoE lasers when Marisa’ entire stick is AoE lasers and dodging a shit ton of danmaku all the time. (I say it like this because I feel like nobody is playing devil’s advocate and just FRA train even when there is an arguement that can be made for the other side).

Back