• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Guys, I think you misunderstood me, when I was referring to Raiden FTL, I meant it when the speed was equal, that's why I put the comparison at the end saying Equal Speed Battle

Guys, I think you misunderstood me, when I was referring to Raiden FTL, I meant it when the speed was equal, that's why I put the comparison at the end saying Equal Speed Battle
That is still incorrect

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Speed was equalised to Sub-Relativistic, not FTL. Given the fact that 2B is a FTL+ character, she has no problems with even Relativistic Raiden

Okay let's remove some fights from Jason Voorhees' profile.

vs, David Dunn. Human Jason has regen now that wasn't accounted for during the fight. Neither was his resurrection.

vs. Baoh. Uber Jason is building level in durability now. I don't think Baoh can put him down, among the other things that Jason got during his Uber Upgrades.

Vs. Miia. same as before. Miia can't properly put Jason down due to his regen and his immortality. She doesn't have a way to bypass either.

Vs. Arthur Morgan. Doesn't even specify which key is used because Jason has recently had revisions done, it seems. If we assume 9-B Arthur literally can't put Jason down due to his regeneration and his possession and ressurection. There's no way for Arthur to reliably kill him.

vs. Kazuma. Qawsed is literally explaining how it's a stomp in the thread but everyone just kind of ignore him so they can add the match tot he pages. Jason gets outranged by hax that he doesn't resist and can't do anything about.

Vs. Three Headed Lion. Trillion has subsonic reactions and Jason only had a machete. Jason literally cannot hit Trillion due to his athletic human speeds. On top of that seems to ignore regen.

And yeah there you go.

This thread should be removed from both Yukari and Kumagawa's profiles, as Yukari not only resists power nullification now, but also has passive perception manipulation that would allow her to blitz, acausality that makes All Fiction useless, and passives that Kumagawa can't do anything about. Massive stomp in Yukari's favor now.

EDIT: Wrong thread, changed it to the right one.

Last edited:
Okay let's remove some fights from Jason Voorhees' profile.

vs, David Dunn. Human Jason has regen now that wasn't accounted for during the fight. Neither was his resurrection.

vs. Baoh. Uber Jason is building level in durability now. I don't think Baoh can put him down, among the other things that Jason got during his Uber Upgrades.

Vs. Miia. same as before. Miia can't properly put Jason down due to his regen and his immortality. She doesn't have a way to bypass either.

Vs. Arthur Morgan. Doesn't even specify which key is used because Jason has recently had revisions done, it seems. If we assume 9-B Arthur literally can't put Jason down due to his regeneration and his possession and ressurection. There's no way for Arthur to reliably kill him.

vs. Kazuma. Qawsed is literally explaining how it's a stomp in the thread but everyone just kind of ignore him so they can add the match tot he pages. Jason gets outranged by hax that he doesn't resist and can't do anything about.

Vs. Three Headed Lion. Trillion has subsonic reactions and Jason only had a machete. Jason literally cannot hit Trillion due to his athletic human speeds. On top of that seems to ignore regen.

And yeah there you go.
Removed all.

This thread should be removed from both Yukari and Kumagawa's profiles, as Yukari not only resists power nullification now, but also has passive perception manipulation that would allow her to blitz, acausality that makes All Fiction useless, and passives that Kumagawa can't do anything about. Massive stomp in Yukari's favor now.

EDIT: Wrong thread, changed it to the right one.
Removed it.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/finn-the-human-fights-a-cat.128479/

this match needs to be removed because of the new revisions for adventure time
Removed it.

Giovanni Potage vs Chris Jericho

I've seen a lot of what Chris can do based off osmosis from these other threads. Chris is way too skilled and likely way too strong as well. Giovanni doesn't fight using his gun and his soup barely hurts people at his level and even at that it takes a long time to like, build up. Giovanni isn't a smart fighter due to the fact he's literally like a teenager with no fighting expereince whatsoever.

He gets absolutely trounced by Jericho to the point where it's not fair. No experience, his abilities aren't actually that useful (his teleport ain't even an actual teleport), and he doesn't use his abilities to their fullest in the first place, nor his gun, which doesn't pierce and instead does minor impact damage.

What do you think of the Raiden vs 2B thread?
It's pretty much outdated give the AP change which means she also one shot through sheer power while Raiden has his sword. Our speed standards in battle make my head hurt but I'm going to remove it. If someone wants to make it again, they can but as of now I think it should be removed.

Iron Man VS Funtime Foxy should be removed.

Foxy's only win con was his AP (Which was 115 KJ, scaling to animatronics who can bite through a human skull) but considering that the latter calc was downgraded to 9-C, Foxy can no longer hurt Tony because he has 9-B durability

Basically throws Ainz's in-character out the window, he is not passive in any way against an unknown.
Removed

Crud, you just did what I was planning to do... Welp, I have one more match to remove.

The Chosen Undead no longer has a 8-B Key, thus, I request for the match to be removed on Frisk's profile.
Removed

Basically throws Ainz's in-character out the window, he is not passive in any way against an unknown.
Thank you, legit half the reason I created this profile was to (at least attempt to) remove that abomination of a fight. (Other half were questions that got...some answers)
I read through the thread and they misinterpret the volume 13 scene where the demihuman resists Ainz's death spell SO MUCH it's insane...anyway I'm surprised there was no need for debates or anything...the thing just gets removed

Thank you, legit half the reason I created this profile was to (at least attempt to) remove that abomination of a fight. (Other half were questions that got...some answers)
I read through the thread and they misinterpret the volume 13 scene where the demihuman resists Ainz's death spell SO MUCH it's insane...anyway I'm surprised there was no need for debates or anything...the thing just gets removed
You should stick around, Low 7-C may not be a huge tier but 8-A is, I'd love to see some Overlord god tier matches that aren't hax stomps for once lol

You should stick around, Low 7-C may not be a huge tier but 8-A is, I'd love to see some Overlord god tier matches that aren't hax stomps for once lol
I mean I've been "sticking around" way longer than you imagine, I've been here for years as an invisible ghost with no profile just reading through potentially interesting threads (versus or otherwise) to pass the time, I just never made a profile lol.

Jokes aside I'm here to stay, not regularly tho I'm afraid since time can be an issue but (as I said in my only thread) I'll likely pop into (or even create) a few threads going forward.

As for good Overlord matches...I'd love to find them too but as it stands I feel like Ainz and Shalltear are the only god tiers we know enough about to make a good fight (unless volume 15 contradicts me, no spoilers yet ty) and they both have an annoying level of haxiness to them

(I feel like it's better to move at least this last question to either my "questions" thread or personal messages tho)
Also I remember you saying Ainz doesn't qualify for the "strongest of each tier" discussion in low 7-C, why is that? (it was actually 1 of the questions in that thread, to which no one could answer). Not saying he'd be in the top 5 necessarily but why would he not be a "true" Low 7-C character

I mean I've been "sticking around" way longer than you imagine, I've been here for years as an invisible ghost with no profile just reading through potentially interesting threads (versus or otherwise) to pass the time, I just never made a profile lol.

Jokes aside I'm here to stay, not regularly tho I'm afraid since time can be an issue but (as I said in my only thread) I'll likely pop into (or even create) a few threads going forward.

As for good Overlord matches...I'd love to find them too but as it stands I feel like Ainz and Shalltear are the only god tiers we know enough about to make a good fight (unless volume 15 contradicts me, no spoilers yet ty) and they both have an annoying level of haxiness to them

(I feel like it's better to move at least this last question to either my "questions" thread or personal messages tho)
Also I remember you saying Ainz doesn't qualify for the "strongest of each tier" discussion in low 7-C, why is that? (it was actually 1 of the questions in that thread, to which no one could answer). Not saying he'd be in the top 5 necessarily but why would he not be a "true" Low 7-C character
Nice

No spoilers is hard lmfao-

Ainz's physical AP is only 9-A, while perfect warrior brings him to Low 7-C physically it also gets rid of practically everything that makes Ainz so dominant in many threads

Nice

No spoilers is hard lmfao-

Ainz's physical AP is only 9-A, while perfect warrior brings him to Low 7-C physically it also gets rid of practically everything that makes Ainz so dominant in many threads
I mean if you could give me a way to read volume 15 the "no spoilers" thing would disappear pretty damn quick ;)

Yes but his durability still scales to Low 7-C without Perfect Warrior (he's more fragile than most martial builds but he can still take hits from them AND from magic comparable to his own) , as do his spells AND (some of) his summons, is that not enough by this wiki's standards? Expecially considering that, even without considering his hax, he has thought based teleportation AND invisibility AND massive AoEs I find it hard to believe his PHISICALS are going to be important in his fights.

I mean if you could give me a way to read volume 15 the "no spoilers" thing would disappear pretty damn quick ;)

Yes but his durability still scales to Low 7-C without Perfect Warrior (he's more fragile than most martial builds but he can still take hits from them AND from magic comparable to his own) , as do his spells AND (some of) his summons, is that not enough by this wiki's standards? Expecially considering that, even without considering his hax, he has thought based teleportation AND invisibility AND massive AoEs I find it hard to believe his PHISICALS are going to be important in his fights.
Heh, none I have thus far

Just because he's functionally Low 7-C doesn't get rid of the rule in those threads you have to PHYSICALLY be in the tier.

It's honestly baffling these are even still on the profiles. The reasoning for how Claude won is utterly ridiculous.

"Well he can just spam Fallen Star!"

OK, so it's a stomp, considering neither Dimitri nor Edel's attacks will ever actually hit him - doesn't matter how much stronger they are than him if it's pointless them even trying. Not to mention, to "just spam Fallen Star" completely murders Claude's in-character.

Also, the disgusting FRA train in either thread just to get a win out, Dimitri didn't even have a supporter at all, somebody tried to vouch for Edel but got drowned out for said FRA.

Not particularly liking that the argument that carried grace is a game mechanic and not a lore matter either - going by game mechanics, these matches would not end the same way, if made again today. Hell, in the lore of the newest game, Three Hopes, Claude flat-out states he can not beat Dimitri (who scales closer to Edel) without Hilda's help (making these matches outdated).

It's honestly baffling these are even still on the profiles. The reasoning for how Claude won is utterly ridiculous.

OK, so it's a stomp, considering neither Dimitri nor Edel's attacks will ever actually hit him - doesn't matter how much stronger they are than him if it's pointless them even trying. Not to mention, to "just spam Fallen Star" completely murders Claude's in-character.

Also, the disgusting FRA train in either thread just to get a win out, Dimitri didn't even have a supporter at all, somebody tried to vouch for Edel but got drowned out for said FRA.

Not particularly liking that the argument that carried grace is a game mechanic and not a lore matter either - going by game mechanics, these matches would not end the same way, if made again today. Hell, in the lore of the newest game, Three Hopes, Claude flat-out states he can not beat Dimitri (who scales closer to Edel) without Hilda's help (making these matches outdated).

Giving this a bump.

I still want to know if this is a stomp or not because of the speed blitz

“We have decided that speed should be equalized to combat and reaction speed, not movement. As such, SP's combat and reaction speed would be equalized to match Denji since it is not a speed amp.” - sir ovens

Jonathan’s speed = Hypersonic+ (Equal in speed with Will Anthonio Zeppeli and intercepted a casual attack from Dio)

RHM’s speed = Subsonic+ with Hypersonic reaction speed (Kept up with Henry Stickmin) |

But if we equalize speed that means rhm’s speed is still higher than Jonathan’s based on what sir ovens said regarding speed

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Goku is low 2-C, lightning is 2-A

Completely outdated, I already remove it from lightning, Goku´s page I can´t remove it myself
Removed.

I still want to know if this is a stomp or not because of the speed blitz

“We have decided that speed should be equalized to combat and reaction speed, not movement. As such, SP's combat and reaction speed would be equalized to match Denji since it is not a speed amp.” - sir ovens

Jonathan’s speed = Hypersonic+ (Equal in speed with Will Anthonio Zeppeli and intercepted a casual attack from Dio)

RHM’s speed = Subsonic+ with Hypersonic reaction speed (Kept up with Henry Stickmin) |

But if we equalize speed that means rhm’s speed is still higher than Jonathan’s based on what sir ovens said regarding speed

Correct me if I’m wrong.
I'm just going to remove it. Our speed equalization rule continues to annoy me.

Outdated Match as Batman (Burtonverse) recently just got revised, and he lacked most of his abilities at the time of that match.
Removed.

Removed.

I'm just going to remove it. Our speed equalization rule continues to annoy me.

Removed.

I'd mean to ask before I hop off for bed. How about mine?

I don't know the characters but the first one with Dimitri seemed to have changed in reasoning a bit later in the thread. It was even mentioned that Claude doesn't spam Falling Star and it talked about other things.

I'm unsure about the second one. I'd prefer more input for users knowledgeable on these charactets

I don't know the characters but the first one with Dimitri seemed to have changed in reasoning a bit later in the thread. It was even mentioned that Claude doesn't spam Falling Star and it talked about other things.

I'm unsure about the second one. I'd prefer more input for users knowledgeable on these charactets

Well, the argument was going off gameplay primarily - that's what makes Fallen Star so strong (guaranteed, you miss attacks if that connects). Getting grace'd by a gameplay mechanic no less is... Nah, it doesn't sit with me - the lore tells me different things. There, Dimitri & Edel are both greatly powerful, and Claude's not really anything special. Except, lore pretty much wasn't regarded at all.

And Three Hopes makes both of these completely outdated anyway. Fallen Star isn't the same powerful skill it was in those threads, so if this was ever revisited, Claude's biggest win-con is gone pretty much completely.

Back