• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Galaxy Fight 3 Revision (Finally 2-C)

Now that UGF3 is finally out and finished we can now go ahead with the revision.

AP

So thanks to a recent stream on Ultraman Connection we've got direct confirmation that the UCL storyline is canon to the series. Like it was already implied its canon since it explained how Regulos got captured by the Absolutians but the host of the stream directly confirms that in UGF3, Astra was able to locate the coordinates to The Kingdom thanks to the humans of the UCL storyline destroying Narak Tower which was jamming the signals and preventing the Ultras from finding The Kingdom. So that means this feat at the beginning of the first UCL storyline is now confirmed canon.

In the first animated short we see a clip of universes which are a bubble sphere like shape. Some of these universes are also connected with another universe and we saw them being erased by a golden light. First, it was shown that two universes in the background were erased by it following by two more universes shown in front of the screen. And currently the only character in the series that has shown the ability to manipulate this golden light is none other than Absolute Tartarus. And since we don't know which state he did this in I propose a key split. Full Power Tartarus, the glossy golden form at the end of UGF3 that is massively more powerful than everything else in the series, should be upgraded to At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C due to the feat shown in the UCL storyline clip. And if you are wondering if those universes have their own separate space-time then yes they do as that has been established many times throughout the series.

In UGF1, Zero says he will send Rosso and Blu back to their own space-time. They said 時空 Jikū which is space-time.

In UGF2, Zett says the same about how in this space-time there's another him.

In the Taiga movie, Isami tells Katsumi how they couldn't detect Tregear was here because time moves differently on their Earth.

In the GRF Voice Drama, Ribut says how it's possible for a universe to have a different history with Izana saying that might not be true for all which means it is possible for some to be completely different.

And if you ask whether or not this is an outlier than no it isn't. Pretty much everybody relevant in the current era has surpassed Ultraman Belial who survived the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb. Not to mention in the latest UCL storyline its revealed that the war between the Ultras and Absolutians have weakened the space-time barriers of many universes. So just the 3-A and Low 2-C characters fighting are causing damage to the space-time barriers of the different universes on a Low Multiversal scale. And due to this Team DASH was able to communicate with the UCL world. Tartarus in particular has also been repeatedly hyped up and stated to be the greatest threat and the current strongest villain in the entire series.

Director Sakamoto outright calls Tartarus the strongest villain that travels through space-time in the UGF2 Behind the Scenes

After Tartarus defeated Ultimate Shining Zero, Taiga states that The Kingdom (who at this point he only knows of Tartarus, Belial, and Tregear) are stronger than any enemy they have ever faced and wonders if they could even win. And this is despite knowing that they have access to fusions like Reiga and Super Taro whom are at least 200x baseline Low 2-C.

In the latest UGF series we see that this is in fact no exaggeration. Full Power Tartarus was going to kill all the Ultras on Planet Blizzard in one blast. And every single one of the Ultras on the planet were Low 2-C with the strongest being in the hundreds of times baseline via scaling. In the end in order to stop Tartarus, Ultraman King, one of the god tiers of the series had to step in himself and stop him. And even then Tartarus was still able to briefly hold back his beam to the point of a stalemate.

Also in episode 14 of Ultraman Trigger, Marlulu said the energy of the golden ball is 計り知れない (Hakarishirenai) immeasurable. And in UGF3 we learned that this golden ball is actually Tartarus and not Diavolo after being injured by Zero and beam struggling against King. So this was likely a weakened Tartarus whose energy is still considered completely off the charts by Marlulu.

And in episode 24, Marlulu said Megalothor 2nd form's energy is 桁違い (Ketachigai) an order of magnitude higher than that of Megalothor 1st form. So Megalothor 2nd form's energy is an order of magnitude (10x) higher than that of Megalothor 1st form (At least 40x baseline Low 2-C) but it is still readable using GUTS-Select's computer systems. Tartarus' energy on the other hand even while being weakened was stated to be immeasurable and cannot be read using their system. And Megalothor is supposed to be the current strongest monster in the entire series even in its 1st form. This is backed up by her scaling above all other monster that has ever appeared so far.

So currently outside of the legendary Ultras (King, Noa, Legend, Saga) and Zero almost nobody else in the series scales to Base Tartarus let alone Tartarus at full power. All other characters have only managed to fight a casual Base Tartarus who is still strong enough to tank attacks that are well over 400x baseline Low 2-C with barely any injuries to show. He's pretty much the Jiren of the Ultra Series. So this will be how Tartarus' new AP description should look like

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Repeatedly stated to be the greatest threat to the Land of Light, as well as the current strongest villain of the series. After witnessing Tartarus easily defeating Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero, Taiga claims that The Kingdom is more powerful than any enemy they have faced and wonders if they can even win despite having knowledge on how strong fusions like Reiga are. Fought Joneus while holding back with Joneus himself admitting that at present none of the Ultras can defeat Tartarus. Kept up and trade blows with Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero. Even while being weakened his energy was stated to be immeasurable by Marlulu and is thus superior to Megalothor 2nd Form whose energy is incredibly high but still readable using GUTS-Select's computer system) | At least Universe level+ (Was going to kill all the Ultras on Planet Blizzard including Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero. Stalemated the beam of a casual King who felt the need to step in to save the others), possibly Low Multiverse level (Was possibly the one that erased multiple universes at the beginning of the UCL storyline)

Keys: Base | Full Power

Also Zero needs to have his Reiwa profile cleaned up a bit. Due to how many new keys he's getting all at once I was thinking of rewriting his profile like this so that the profile isn't as clogged up.

Tier: Low 2-C, lower w/ Tector Gear, higher w/ various forms, far higher w/ Ultimate Shining | Low 2-C, lower w/ Tector Gear, higher w/ various forms, far higher w/ Ultimate Shining | Low 2-C, higher w/ various forms, far higher w/ Ultimate Shining

Keys: Pre-Training | Post-Training (Base) | Post-Training (Wild Burst)

Ability Changes

Tartarus needs to lose Power Bestowal since its revealed in UGF3 that he didn't give Belial and Tregear power himself. He used some technology in The Kingdom to grant them power.

Tartarus has Forcefield Creation as shown here.

Tartarus also gets Precognition now since Joneus states that Tartarus is capable of reading movements.

Zero needs to get a new Post-Training key that gives him higher AP and the ability Instinctive Reaction as well as Resistance to Precognition since after training he gains the ability to fight on instinct and Tartarus himself states that he can no longer read Zero's moves anymore.

Pre-Training Zero also needs Accelerated Development since he was able to learn Instinctive Reaction with less than one day of training as well as Resistance to Power Nullification since he was able to resist the power null of the 4th dimension. The power null of the 4th dimension is like it's name suggest a literal 4-D power null that can nullify any power ups even the transformation of Low 2-C characters like Delta Rise Claw Z. Zero can resist that and transform into Shining form.

Summary/TLDR

Tartarus gets two keys: Base and Full Power. The Full Power key should be At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C

Zero also needs two more keys: Post-Training (Base) and Post-Training (Wild Burst)

King also gets upgraded for casually matching Full Power Tartarus at the end of UGF3

Tartarus and Zero also gets some abilities added and removed

Last edited:
Who should we call to check out this thread? Anybody know any staffs that can evaluate 2-C stuff?

Oh yeah, could u by at any chance give scans to show proof that he’s the only one that can manipulate a golden light ? Cause i forgot the specific episodes.

You can see the techniques section for Tartarus. It shows Narak his special ability which allows him to manipulate golden light in the form of portals and his energy beams are also golden yellow. The other Absolutians have never used anything that has a golden light on such a large scale. Diavolo’s special technique is a Red Bull thing Titan’s is also a golden energy slash thing. And the official JP Tsuburaya site also states that Narak is Tartarus’ personal ability when he appeared in Ultraman Trigger. So he’s the only person in the series that we know of so far that can possibly do this.

Last edited:
@DarkDragonMedeus Thank you. And since this is a tier 2 upgrade I should probably get a few more staffs to look at it right?

@Omazio2019 Yeah I’ll make the 2-A upgrade along with the Showa downgrade. But first I need to compile all the 2-B statements from the series first.

Thank you

I guess I'll get one more staff to okay this before I apply the changes from the two CRTs

There is no evidence.
Ahh sorry I forgot I deleted that link due to the video being copyrighted. I'll post a clip of it from BiliBili instead. Here you go
The link showed up as broken; it should be fixed.
The image is from Tieba and yeah there have been problems with them not showing up quite often. But I think it works after you refresh the page once. Though that's really just supporting evidence since Tartarus already scales above 2nd Form Megalothor and characters that are hundreds of times baseline.
I guess everything else seems fine.
Thanks for your input. And with that there's three staffs in agreement with the revision. So I guess I'll go update the pages now.

Back