• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engels vs Luffy Enies lobby for Luffy and High 7C form for Engel Speed equalized All sba

Engel:

Luffy: Calaca,KobsterHope07,ZackMoon1234,Ionliosite,I'm Blue daba dee daba die,Jimboydejuan12,PlumCrayfish376,and Strings40404

Luffy thinks its Franky:

Luffy thinks it's cool regardless.

Okay, Engels has a + so it has the AP advantage here by quite a lot. Base Luffy scales around 170KT and much higher with Gear Second and even higher with Third (almost able to one-shot Zoan Lucci) so he can close the gap a bit with it.

With that being said, I think Luffy should take this. I don't know Engels' size since the page doesn't say how big it is, but it has a weakness of lacking agility and smaller opponents can climb onto it, which is something Luffy would do. He's not only hilariously more agile thanks to his physiology but able to get fast enough to blitz it with Gear Second, so the difference in power would matter little in this case since Engels wouldn't be dealing any damage.

Electricity Manipulation is useless against Luffy, and any rangd options gets lolnoped by Gear Second's speed amp.

Granted, Luffy'd have a hell of a fight trying to destroy Engels considering its durability, but he has a big room of opportunity to destroy it considering he has the speed advantage by quite a lot.

Voting Luffy.

Since, this is apparently Enies Lobby (though why not Thriller Bark) Luffy, in his Base he is scaling to Base Lucci who is above 172 KT and his Gear Second is scaling to 285 KT. And of course, Gear Third scales above that by a lot.

Engel apparently has a feat that put him at 719 KT. So he is 2.5x stronger than Gear Second Luffy.

Some disadvantage for Luffy would be that of Engel's Self Destruction and that the robot has a higher lifting strength.

That being said, for now, I will place my vote on Luffy for Calaca reason above. He does addresses a lot of good points on how Luffy can handle Engel despite the AP disadvantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back