• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Plus if you read Wolves amazing analysis it was just a decisive win plus nobody really argued for death stroke
"To begin, Deathstroke has a resistance to Deku’s prediction, out skills him, and has guns. So naturally, this is going to be a far easier time for him than Deku"

Outskilling does not make up for range advantage, Ap advantage,durability advantage so high that is stone walling, quirks that negs his senses like smokecreen, speed amps, equipment that blocks everything he has, more LS+ blackwhip and precognition

you're just looking for fights to remove from Deku's wins

Now tell me that this match where John is 9-A, can´t copy his power because even under verse equalization, OFA can´t be copied to gain a stat boost (and you can´t change that, simple as that) is fair againts a High 8-C Deku

AND, I don´t see 7 votes, I tried and I only see arguments, no real votes or at least, not 7 votes

I wasn’t referring to their tiers, obviously. Supergirl was recently given several new abilities that she didn’t have when that match was made in 2017, plus a wall of hax that she potentially has access to, many of which Diana doesn’t have any resistance to.

Tiers and AP aren’t the only thing that defines a versus match, y’know.

Due to Excalibur Sonic's tier upgrade, several outdated matches need to be removed.
1. Match against Goku
2. Match against Boota
I have removed both from Sonic's profile, but the other 2 are locked.

Request to remove Again LOLOL THIS MATCH
Goku has been through updates, has tab distinctions and variations & resists Cookie's main Wincon now
Things are subject to change and the match needs to be reevaluated

The matches with Misogi Kumagawa have to be removed.

All fiction + Bookmaker is a myth, and many of the times he just starts with his screws before Bookmaker.

Plus some of them are stomps such as weather report, as Kumagawa has no way to win due to the stand being automatic
I removed the weather report match, the Alex Russo match has already been removed by someone else.

Deku's match against Kid Goku is outdated due to his durability being upgraded thanks to this calc.
The match has been removed by someone else.

I'll look over the other linked matches on this thread when able.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/tanjirou-kamado-vs-asta.125276/

Appart of Tanjiro skill stomping an almost newbie Asta, the only argument of this not being a stomp is that "Asta has more AP"

Zenitsu's KE - Multi-City Block level (217.96 Tons)

Heath's Ice Creation: 8-A (155.6 Tons)

Not anymore or is was false to begin with, Asta can´t do anything, Tanjiro has precognition, is impossible for Asta to hit him in the first place and Tanjiro would cut him and end the fight almost instantly

Tanjiro´s page is locked
I removed it Tanjiro's profile.

is this a one-shot?

because i did the 7.5 thing and i believe markus is baseline?

markus has no calc so do we assume he is baseline dareaper. asking you this because you have a little knowledge of WOD

i need to know if the t-Rex one is okay

but the others need to be removed don’t you think

What's the reason for removing this one.

Removed.

speed I guess

As sir ovens said

We have decided that speed should be equalized to combat and reaction speed, not movement. As such, SP's combat and reaction speed would be equalized to match Denji since it is not a speed amp.

right hand man speed: Subsonic+ with Hypersonic reaction speed (Kept up with Henry Stickmin)

Jonathan speed: Hypersonic+ (Equal in speed with Will Anthonio Zeppeli and intercepted a casual attack from Dio)

Now rhm subsonic+ sounds like travel speed

if it’s both travel and combat speed then it might not be a stomp or something

is this a one-shot?

because i did the 7.5 thing and i believe markus is baseline?

markus has no calc so do we assume he is baseline dareaper. asking you this because you have a little knowledge of WOD

also what about the mr. Satan one lord griffin?

check mr Satans ap there should be a calc that puts him above baseline

also this should be fine right?

Back