• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

I have a few questions regarding Archie Sonic's matches.

Dracula vs Sonic should get removed because Dracula is 2-C now, not Low 2-C making it a stomp in his favour. At least that's what I assume since the actual thread seems to have been erased or something anyway.

Thanos vs Sonic doesn't make sense to me as well. Thanos is a 6-D smurf while Sonic is 5-D and it wasn't considered a stomp because Thanos is still a 3-D being. The issue is that Thanos apparently has Low 1-A precognition which he starts off with, so how exactly is Sonic ever supposed to win? He's hypothetical win condition can only be achieved if Thanos does nothing at all. I think this should be considered a stomp and removed as well.

Thanos' 6D precog was known about in the thread. You cannot remove a thread just because you disagree with the conclusion; the conclusion has to be clearly false, or outdated in the face of new CRTs.

I removed Sonic's match with Dracula, since that was made outdated by a CRT.

I removed Sonic's match with Dracula, since that was made outdated by a CRT.
I also forgot to mention Sonic's inconclusive match with Death from Castlevania who is still 2-C and the match in question isn't even on Death's profile.

Thanos' 6D precog was known about in the thread. You cannot remove a thread just because you disagree with the conclusion; the conclusion has to be clearly false, or outdated in the face of new CRTs.

Can you elaborate on this? I would figure that if a character has no ways to realistically achieve their win condition, then it's a stomp given the wiki's definition of a stomp.

I also forgot to mention Sonic's inconclusive match with Death from Castlevania who is still 2-C and the match in question isn't even on Death's profile.

Okay, I'll delete that too.

Can you elaborate on this? I would figure that if a character has no ways to realistically achieve their win condition, then it's a stomp given the wiki's definition of a stomp.

You believing that a thread is a stomp when that reasoning was discussed and rejected in the thread is not reason for us to overturn 7 people's votes.

You believing that a thread is a stomp when that reasoning was discussed and rejected in the thread is not reason for us to overturn 7 people's votes.
Except that the conclusion reached by those members was essentially that, since Thanos is still physically a 3D being, that means Sonic can still beat him. What this misses is the fact that Thanos' hax operates on an entire higher dimension than Sonic's does, and cements the primary win conditions of Thanos, which was accepted to be Precognition + Sealing both of which are, again, operating on a higher dimension than Sonic. I think it's fair to have an issue with the conclusion reached by those voters that the match itself was not a stomp, when it fulfills the definition of a stomp by the wiki's standards.

This seems like a situation where it's better to just create another thread.

Posting since I want someone else's eyes on this. Kazuma kuwabara removed a match between Vulture and Marge for the following reasons:
0.39 tons (She upscales) vs 4.45 tons (one of Spiderman calcs of tanking Daily Bugle) and the enemy can literally fly, having a pistol does not help at all when Vulture also has a PLASMA pistol and finally, Vulture is getting several upgrades in his profile which makes this completely unfair

Posting since I want someone else's eyes on this. Kazuma kuwabara removed a match between Vulture and Marge for the following reasons:
Vulture scaling to Spiderman Direct feat: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ugarik/Daily_Bugle_calc

Marge scaling= https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KLOL506/SImpsons:_Grimes_takes_a_big_boom or the one used in Simpson pages : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CuteAnimeNekoGirl99/Homer's_beer_explosion

The upgrades: https://vsbattles.com/threads/marvel-vulture-rework.141379/

Anything else you want me to add to show why is an stomp?

The removal itself is fine, the point is that it should have been reported here first
I have asked this question to others admins/mods and they say that if the removal is 100% impossible to question, I don´t even have to ask in the first place

If you want me to do it I can, just telling you that, I prefer to only ask here if the match has a locked profile or if the reasoning in the match is bad/ is not true/time has changed the results/ anything else worthy

I don't know how we tend to go about dealing with obvious match removals, so I posted it here just to be safe.

If other staff think it's fine to do without asking if it's obvious, then I won't bother mentioning stuff like that here again.

This battle is outdated for the fact that Jojo characters has one extreme advantage nowadays

Cell´s speed is equalized with Kira´s peak human speed, Kira has his reactions completely not touched nor his Stand

Which means the fight is Kira using Killer queen in a extremely slow Cell that can´t even process what is happening

In the past, At least Cell could use IT, now is impossible with how the rules works

That seems like a fair reason to remove the match.

Requesting this to be removed from Captain Atom and Silver Surfer's files. Their tiers no longer match and Captain Atom has 5D absorption now.

The match is still fair because you have not presented an adequate counterargument as to why it should be removed, I think it would be better if you did a rematch and that's it, because I don't see enough evidence to take the match as invalid.

The match is still fair because you have not presented an adequate counterargument as to why it should be removed, I think it would be better if you did a rematch and that's it, because I don't see enough evidence to take the match as invalid.
Is this a response to me?

Shadow has a passive forcefield Ryuko has no means of bypassing as it is significantly more durable than himself and Ryuko's AP by extension, spams teleportation meaning Ryuko has no way to hit him, spams Timestop which Ryuko does not resist and has no means to work around, and bypasses Ryuko's only means of winning (AP amping via regenning damage) by BFRing opponents in-character

That seems like a good argument that apparently was never taken into account in that match, so I will remove it.

Back