• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Hax brackets round 3

Alright, Lord Vile has defeated Godzilla in the first win of the tournament! Round 2 is still happening, but we can't slow down. It's time for round 3! First off it's the zombie clown, the former assassin, the demon, it's Tricky the Clown! (Nominated by Phoenix821). And on the other side we have the hard-to-destroy reptile, the Keter level threat, the anamolus entity, it's SCP-682! (Nominated by Stalker Maggot). Now, there are some rumors going around that the Low-Godly Regenerationn of 682 takes fifteen hours. However, there is no evidence of this in Article canon, and if there is Weekly refuses to post any, and as such it will be ignored and assumed that the incap timer would expire before 682 can return to the arena. Remember kids, winners don't do wank!

The rules are slightly different this time. As this is the realm where Tricky gets many of his abilities from, this battle will take place in The Purgatory Realm instead of Centeral Park. As mentioned before, this is specifically Article Canon 682, no extended canon shenanigans. Speed is equal and both characters are bloodlusted, as before. Otherwise, everything is standard. 3... 2... 1... FIGHT!!

Demon Tricky
Dan-temirov-682
Tricky the Clow: 7 (Agnaa, Moritzva, Ayewale, Robot972, GyroNutz, Christian Higdo, Crimson Azoth)
SCP-682: 1 (WeeklyBattles)

Inconclusive:

Is the low-godly combat applicable? I've heard from Weekly and others it takes 15 hours for a while now

It's not combat applicable. Article canon has no feats of low-godly regen, just vague statements with no timeframe.

682 kinda has a problem of having no way to actually kill Tricky. Tricky just bombards 682 with clones and screws with gravity repeatedly, ragdolling 682 across the realm.

682 can get out by taking the Halo or by very specific methods, but those seem insanely unlikely compared to Tricky overwhelming 682 with tons of clones. Putting 682 down may take forever, but a bloodlusted Tricky will just spam flight and clones while bombarding 682 with explosives and weapons that would easily one-shot beings such as MAG Hank.

Or Tricky just eventually gets bored and tosses 682 off the edge.

Voting Tricky? 682 has basically 0 ways to kill Tricky due to lacking offensive capabilities and range, so Tricky just needs to dick around until he eventually hits hard enough that High-Mid ain't enough.

682 would just adapt to not be thrown around

682 has regenerated in combat applicable time from things that can oneshot it

This version of 682 can adapt flight so...

>0 ways to kill Tricky due to lacking offensive capabilities and range

...You do know this version of 682 has Black Hole Creation right?

Hitting 682 harder wont work as 682 will just adapt to be more durable

Wasn't that Extended Canon? (Flight)

Alongside 999 tickling 682 down.

WeeklyBattles said:
>0 ways to kill Tricky due to lacking offensive capabilities and range

...You do know this version of 682 has Black Hole Creation right?

Hitting 682 harder wont work as 682 will just adapt to be more durable
Tricky honestly doesn't give two ***** about actual damage to his body.

This may just be inconclusive, though.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nope, its Article canon
Seeming increasingly Inconclusive by the minute. You just have 682 flying around with an innumerable amount of flying clowns while Tricky gets bored and grabs a hotdog halfway across the realm.

Wait

Chances that 682 absorbs Tricky?

Since this is massively important.

WeeklyBattles said:
It also warps and distorts reality in the general area which could very easily mess up the Halo
Possibly, though Tricky screws with reality constantly as well, so there's a good chance the two will cancel out.

ThePixelKirby said:
Wait

Chances that 682 absorbs Tricky?

Since this is massively important.
This version of 682 doesnt have any feats of absorbing anything other than inorganic matter so its unlikely it would be able to absorb Tricky

I mean i guess 682 can absorb them yeah, but i doubt that Tricky's anti-absorption ability would so anything to 682 seeing as it isnt even alive to begin with

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean i guess 682 can absorb them yeah, but i doubt that Tricky's anti-absorption ability would so anything to 682 seeing as it isnt even alive to begin with
Tricky's anti-absorption just flat-out destroyed The Auditor in a magnificent one-shot. As well, it doesn't have any indicator that it only works on conceptually living abilities; 682 would absorb it, and promptly get absolutely obliterated with no traces left behind.

Even The Auditor, who was massively above the entire cast and completely undamaged, was one-shotted with zero remains after absorbing Tricky.

Vote Tricky via 682 eventually absorbing a body.

ThePixelKirby said:
And what exactly is stopping 682 from regenerating?

Also this version of 682 has no actual feats of opting to absorb dead bodies so its unlikely that it would

Phoenix821 said:
Actually acording to Krinkels
...Really?

Not sure what this means, though. "Inverted" means what, in this context?

I'm going to stick to Inconclusive until we come to a conclusion of what actually happens when someone absorbs Tricky.

Phoenix821 said:
I think Inverted means the Purgatory realm is a Pocket dimension inside the Auditor.
So, it would... turn 682 into yet another pocket dimension? I guess? How does that work?

I didnt say anything about Low-Godly, you asked for a scan of him regneerating from things that can oneshot him and i provided

So-

1. If absorbing Tricky kills you via massive explosion, 682 dies. Without Low Godly, or even Mid-High, he isn't surviving.

2. If absorbing Tricky inverts you into a separate dimension, that's an... interesting form of BFR. Should work, considering The Auditor needed The Halo in order to escape his own dimension, which 682 wouldn't really have access to.

1. 682 has more than enough regen to survive

2. BFR wouldnt work due to type 9

All of this assuming 682 even tries to absorb a body which is unlikely

WeeklyBattles said:
I didnt say anything about Low-Godly, you asked for a scan of him regneerating from things that can oneshot him and i provided
You kinda did.

But anyway, Tricky for reasons mostly above. Tricky can probably blast 682 down past the High-Mid point before 682 finds a way to get around Tricky's type 4.

EDIT: Type 9 wouldn't stop BFR on the physical form.

Agnaa said:
But anyway, Tricky for reasons mostly above. Tricky can probably blast 682 down past the High-Mid point before 682 finds a way to get around Tricky's type 4.
682's regen prevents that from happening in the first place, and the more Tricky blasts 682 the less likely it is that he'd be able to damage 682 past its regen capacity

WeeklyBattles said:
682's regen prevents that from happening in the first place, and the more Tricky blasts 682 the less likely it is that he'd be able to damage 682 past its regen capacity
It ain't fast enough to stop a bombardment aided by clones.

Back