• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta challenges the King of Knights!

azontr

He/Him
On his path to becoming the Wizard King, Asta faces one of the greatest Kings of all!

5bmYVIs.jpg

VS!
YrDUsaH.jpg

• Speed is Equalized
  • Saber's Master is Rin
  • Asta is at the Beginning of the Time Skip, he is 6-C
  • All higher tier moves, transformations, and the like, are restricted

FIGHT!

Last edited:
Okay, so according to the verse page for Nasuverse, Base Servant stats are actually 26.6 Gigatons.

So...

Asta: 26.5 Gigatons

Saber: 26.6 Gigatons

Saber has a decimal point advantage lmfao.

Saber manifests her armor out of her own mana, isn't Asta's whole shtick to have anti-magic stuff
And well aren't Servants made entirely of mana?

Don't know much about black clover, someone tell me if that's correct and if it works like that because if Asta can just negate Saber that sounds like the x-factor to me lol

Does Asta's Anti-Magic qualify as Power Nullification? If so, Servant Physiology covers that via a 4-D resistance to said ability.

No idea, which is why I'm calling some knowledgeable members to see what they think.

What exactly can Ki do?
this

I also want to point out that Excalibur is a conceptual weapon, mean that Asta going need to deal with the spatial and law attack, regen and immortality negation

I also want to point out that Excalibur is a conceptual weapon, mean that Asta going need to deal with the spatial and law attack, regen and immortality negation
You talking about the Low 6-B blast or the sword itself?

Am dropping by and saying that Altria (Saber) has honor in her as well, and would likely refrain from using soul manip due to finding it distasteful.

Also, while she does have some parts of Servant Physiology, she isn't really made of Mana. She possesses a physical body due to her unique circumstances and she is still affected by this fact in this key...

Plus, she still possesses 4-D Resistance to Power-Null. Unless Astra's Power Null have feats of bypassing power-null resistance that have infinite layers, he won't be able to negate any of Altria's shit.

Well now that come to the skill, how good Asta is in skill department? Because while not the best, Artoria skill is relative pretty strong

this

Hm. With this, I assume Saber's Instinct/Precognition is on the same ballpark as Astra. But is probably a bit higher due to the virtue of having extremely high luck, which allowed her to survive Gae Bolg and likely had a hand in not dying to Tsubame Gaeshi.

Well now that come to the skill, how good Asta is in skill department? Because while not the best, Artoria skill is relative pretty strong
this should gave you an idea

Intelligence: Average, Genius in combat. Asta is a teen that was given minimum education due to living in the boondocks at the edge of the kingdom for most of his life and is thus fairly ignorant and book dumb, but nevertheless makes up for it with his strong combat instinct which borders on precognition at times. After receiving advice from experienced Magic Knight Captains such as Yami Sukehiro and Fuegoleon Vermillion, he has become much calmer and level-headed in combat, focusing on the task at hand and maintaining his composure while under pressure and make quick and effective decisions that turns the outcome of the battle to his advantage such as during his fight against Valtos, where he let go of his sword despite being attacked from every directions and rushed at him at the first opportunity. His Swordsmanship skills allows him to deflect several dozen of projectiles coming at close range and from every directions, thus while protecting someone. Asta is also known for his creativity, which renders his actions unpredictable, such as letting himself hit to create a smokescreen around him and then throw his heavy swords akin to a javelin to stab a target in the air. Lastly, Asta is a fast learner and takes positive advice to heart, he managed to master the use of his Anti-Magic swords in his very first usage and becoming an expert at it afterwards, learned complex techniques such as Ki in his first attempt and mastered it right after, and even mimicked and mastered on the first try the stances and battle techniques of his previous, more experienced allies or opponents just by seeing them once. During his sparring with Kaito, Asta went from being unable to predict his movements and sense him due to his unique swordsmanship, to not only being able to reproduce it, but also disarm him with ease. This doesn't end there, as during his battle against Magna, he was able to deflect for five minutes straight a barrage of fireball that turns invisible halfway through and randomly teleports around the target, despite not keeping up with a single fireball throw moments before that. His ability to learn new techniques and adapt to situations is further enhanced when he is in the midst of a battle or when his back is against the wall as he always tries to surpass his limits.

and some powers of Asta can be a problem for Saber like these:

• Accelerated Development: (Training and Battle: Physical Stats and Abilities [Frequently surpasses his own limits during battles, especially when his back is again the wall or he is close to death. This allows him to develop new techniques or improve his physical abilities on the spot])
  • Damage Reduction: (Assimilated Kiato's swordsmanship, which allowed him to tank a blow from Vetto by deflecting the force of the blow, his head would have been blown out of his body if he had not done so)
  • Technique Mimicry: (Is capable of picking up moves and replicating them during a fight as shown in his fight against Kiato)
  • Reactive Power Level: (During his battle against Vetto, Asta was able to intercept and deflect Vetto's Forbidden Magic beam despite being completely overpowered by a more suppressed Vetto moments before. Adapted in a short period of time to Magna's fire balls, where each fire ball becomes invisible halfway through and randomly teleport around the target right before hitting them. Went from not being able to track a single throw even with ki sensing to being able to deflect a barrage of them for several minutes, thus without moving much and while protecting the crystal behind him)
  • Sense Manipulation: (Assimilated Kiato's fighting style, which throws the opponent's senses with its movement and makes said movements unpredictable to the eyes of ki sensers)
also just to say that Asta can assimilate the style of his enemy during combat, if i'm not mistaken

Hmmm, i'm giving Asta the edge here, while Asta skill from what i read are very impressive than Artoria, she can still keep up with him and her skill as i said again, while not the best...are still good, like she can keep up with Zerkerlot and Sasaki which is one hell of monstrous skill

AP actually iirc Saber scale a bit above the 26.6 value but well, don't think it will really matter.

Sense wise the default senses of servants are this:
Some parts lack scans (which honestly don't understand since some scans were show in previous crts but well) so I could try to search some of them later.

Then there is also her Instincts which are basically precog, they have let her see and defend (1:20. Here is the vn version) against the causality manip attack from Gae Bolg, she also was capable of survive (2:00. Vn version) and defeat (0:32. Vn version) after see one time the simultaneous spatial cut via parallel world mechanic from Tsubame Gaeshi despite the fact that Assassin is literally unable to be perceived or analyzed along with be unable to be sensed, her daughter Mordred with inferior instincts was also capable of dodge (just see the beginning of the video), while fighting other servant, from a surprise attack at large distance from someone who see the future like Chiron, and other things that I either forget or I'm too lazy to search with scans.

Saber herself also had directly fought people with great senses, like Archer, and is capable of defeat them, Eye of the Mind is also basically potent info analysis so there is also that. Saber also was capable of defeat Lancelot who skill basically let him use at master level anything he touch for the first time even if he don't have any knowledge about said object, and who also have a great skill scaling chain that put him really far above people able to copy fighting styles with a glance or things like that.

About Ki there exist someone famous in fate who use Qi, but honestly Asta is quite incomparable to someone like Li Shuwen so there really don't are much point in trying to compare the two.

About haxs while haxed Saber shouldn't try to use lethal haxs like the soul hax, conceptual hax or such. Though there is her passive Magic Resistance which would basically null any hax in her surroundings regardless of her will, despite the name the thing null anything supernatural in general even if isn't magic, which mean that Asta will only be able to simply fight with his sword without using his powers. Her resistances are also higher dimensional so even without the powernull of Saber Asta would be unable to affect her with haxs so there is that.

Thanks for the input. People can draw their own conclusions from now on with the given info.

just to be known that Asta can still become stronger thanks to Raective power level, and his accelerated development

and he can assimilate Saber fighting style in his own

Saber honestly slaps mega hard in the skill department. Just defending against Tsubame Gaeshi is BS because Saber precogged her own death to it and still survived that’s some transcendent level skill crap which goes above and beyond everything else in the verse in terms of skill unless your name is Musashi. Asta won’t even have the time to incorporate anything into his own fighting style.

Hmmm, i'm giving Asta the edge here, while Asta skill from what i read are very impressive than Artoria, she can still keep up with him and her skill as i said again, while not the best...are still good, like she can keep up with Zerkerlot and Sasaki which is one hell of monstrous skill
Technically saber is really good in term of skill, she know to be the third best in the knight of round table which put her above gawain who is comparable even tho he is a little lower to lu bu/karna etc in skill.

Saber manifests her armor out of her own mana, isn't Asta's whole shtick to have anti-magic stuff
And well aren't Servants made entirely of mana?

Don't know much about black clover, someone tell me if that's correct and if it works like that because if Asta can just negate Saber that sounds like the x-factor to me lol
Asts does have dura null against being made out of manig , but since saber has 4-D resistences it does not really matter

Saber honestly slaps mega hard in the skill department. Just defending against Tsubame Gaeshi is BS because Saber precogged her own death to it and still survived that’s some transcendent level skill crap which goes above and beyond everything else in the verse in terms of skill unless your name is Musashi. Asta won’t even have the time to incorporate anything into his own fighting style.
Considering how Tsubame Gaeshi is bs skill hax comparable with parrallel world manip magic then yes, is pretty impressive.

Fate is one of those verse in which skill give hax and the more skilled the more haxed, though since that type of shit is more abstract and annoying to debate there are normal skill examples like info analysis that reach actual precog levels (most users of Eye of the Mind or people with absurd calculation powers like for example Xiang Yu), copy of techniques with a glance, ability to fight regardless of the environment (which is funny because this example come from a literal horse that mastered martial arts), the ability to be literally unredeable do skill, etc.

Saber is honestly more skilled than Asta and the fact that she can not only face but actually defeat people far skilled than her (like Lancelot or Assassin/Kojiro) with her instincts seal the deal even more in this side.

Back