• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

This one should be fine. There combat and reaction speed will be Subsonic and Kinshin would only keep his Subsonic+ movement speed which should change anything dramatically as far as I'm aware.
The arguments were Misogi spamming his screws or charging her with screws and since his movement and attack speed will still be vastly superior to her reaction speed, it's a blitz. I'll remove this one.
This one should be fine. There combat and speed will be above both of thier movement speed so I don't think it changes much.

I'll check the other ones after my phone charges.

I'm unsure about this one since I don't know the speed difference and it just seems to be Timmy wishing for his win so I don't know.

I removed this one.

Unsure, it didn't seem like those specific FTL attacks came into play so I'd probably say leave it.

Yeah that looks like a massive speed blitz given Sonics speed (movement), I'm going to remove that one

sailor moon one is speed equalized

i Got some more threads to show but not all of them okay. (this time is not regarding speed but SBA (standard battle assumptions especially range which bothers me)

the reason why it bothers me is because i thought SBA meant standard melee range but then i found out not (kinda redundant because you could have just used the above SBA link but whatever)

Last edited:
also there could be more SBA's stuff that i could make you all check but for now just check those ones. (it was mostly a range thing and i noticed my other threads did specify a range. but if you bring up any other SBA's that could make my threads a stomp, i'll go check on the others and bring them here)

i Got some more threads to show but not all of them okay. (this time is not regarding speed but SBA (standard battle assumptions especially range which bothers me)

the reason why it bothers me is because i thought SBA meant standard melee range but then i found out not (kinda redundant because you could have just used the above SBA link but whatever)

also there could be more SBA's stuff that i could make you all check but for now just check those ones. (it was mostly a range thing and i noticed my other threads did specify a range. but if you bring up any other SBA's that could make my threads a stomp, i'll go check on the others and bring them here)

just want to know if the SBA's are fine or not

I checked them, most of them I'm sure are still fine. The comments/votes don't seem to be based of something that would be hindered by SBA but I'm not knowledgeable on the characters to say much as a whole.

Yami Sukehiro Vs Roronoa Zoro needs to be redone or removed due to speed being unequal, Yami has a 4.5x speed advantage making it very close to a blitz.

Asta (Post-Timeskip) Vs Shiki Granbell needs to be removed due to Shiki losing his Island Level key also the loss was never added to his profile.

Asta (Post-Timeskip Vs BlackBeard needs to be removed due to Asta being upgraded to 26.5 Teratons he already had an AP advantage and he one shot fused Lilith and Naamah who are 2 times more durable than Blackbeard.

Asta (Post-Timeskip) Vs Astro Boy needs to be removed due to Astro Boy only having one win con which was AP, but now Asta is now 26.5 Teratons Astro had no other advantages making this a stomp.

Noelle Silva Vs Scarlet Witch (MCU) needs to be removed due to being a massive omega stomp, Noelle has a 10 times AP advantage and Wanda doesn't even start off with her hax she starts with throwing stuff. Not to mention she only has her 6-C durability with her shields, a single graze will kill her.
These still need to be removed

Yami Sukehiro Vs Roronoa Zoro needs to be redone or removed due to speed being unequal, Yami has a 4.5x speed advantage making it very close to a blitz.

Asta (Post-Timeskip) Vs Shiki Granbell needs to be removed due to Shiki losing his Island Level key also the loss was never added to his profile.

Asta (Post-Timeskip Vs BlackBeard needs to be removed due to Asta being upgraded to 26.5 Teratons he already had an AP advantage and he one shot fused Lilith and Naamah who are 2 times more durable than Blackbeard.

Asta (Post-Timeskip) Vs Astro Boy needs to be removed due to Astro Boy only having one win con which was AP, but now Asta is now 26.5 Teratons Astro had no other advantages making this a stomp.

Noelle Silva Vs Scarlet Witch (MCU) needs to be removed due to being a massive omega stomp, Noelle has a 10 times AP advantage and Wanda doesn't even start off with her hax she starts with throwing stuff. Not to mention she only has her 6-C durability with her shields, a single graze will kill her.
Asta vs Shiki was already removed, I'll get to the others when I can.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/low-2-c-brackets-round-8.47228/

Should be removed from Naofumi's profile, S-Sha went through some revisions which changed up her profile a lot

Plus it looks to be a stomp in Naofumi's favor since he has a lot of hax she doesn't resist and Resurrection that'll put him back up if he's killed by her
Removed.

Removed.

Remove Sumireko vs Kamen Rider Ixa from both profile because it's H3-A /L2-C vs 8C/H5-A now
Removed.

Last edited:

So, this battle is completely outdated, Azula reasons was "she has the Ap advantage", not anymore when she is 3.35 tons and Chisaki is 4 tons(at minimun), also, Chisaki has literally 8-B spikes that can one shot Azula and he can spam it, has healing and if Azula gets touched by his hands, she just dies

I am gonna remove it myself, but just giving all the reasons that can´t fit in the summary

Might as well bring this up too: https://vsbattles.com/threads/erza-scarlet-vs-kamen-rider-agito.130510/
Erza got buffed to tier above 6-C and tier 5 in this version, thus making this match outdated
Removed.

So, this battle is completely outdated, Azula reasons was "she has the Ap advantage", not anymore when she is 3.35 tons and Chisaki is 4 tons(at minimun), also, Chisaki has literally 8-B spikes that can one shot Azula and he can spam it, has healing and if Azula gets touched by his hands, she just dies

I am gonna remove it myself, but just giving all the reasons that can´t fit in the summary
Alright.

Medaka vs Culexus Assassin

Considering the arguments for it not being a stomp are lackluster in the first place when Medaka isn't exactly going to be on her feet to throw being 5-C around, but the issue is Culexus have since also got passive null that can just turn 1-Bs into 10-Cs, so obvious stomp.

I'm just posting the reasons of why I'm going to remove Danny Phantom's matches agent Dani Phantom and Metal Sonic here.

Both matches are outdated (Dani's match more that Metal's) because both were before Danny's profile was fully updated (his abilities, scaling chain, intelligence, and such have been revised) so it makes both outdated.

Dimentio vs. Son Goku

Battle is outdated Dimentio is no longer Low 2-C

Mario vs. Kirby

This battle is also outdated, Mario is no longer 4-A
Removed the first.

Going off this comment made by Edward, it seems it can stay but I'll wait for further input.
Both are 3-C though and it's not like that battle was an AP one anyways.
Yes but did they go through any ability changes? Plus it's outdated regardless because the match was made for 4-A versions so you can't change them to 3-C versions since Kirby still has a 4-A key. Obviously if AP wasn't a factor it should still be fine to some degree. I'll wait for further input.

Reading through the thread, AP wasn't a factor, the main argument was if Mario can resist Kirby's Transmutation. So it was basically a battle of hax, so I think the match can stay.

Back