• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Player vs a Samurai: Scott Pilgrim vs Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)

Scott is causing some mischief in japan and kenshin won't let him cause any more trouble.

Can Kenshin stop scott or will scott kill him?

Scott's Profile:

Kenshin's Profile: 7 votes

Rules:

Speed equalized

Both are 8-B (kenshin is at his prime)

No knowledge or preptime for both

Win via death or incap (kenshin does not need to kill scott to win. just incap. To fit his double edged sword nature)

Battle takes place in the japanese country side

Who wins and why?

Last edited:
took me a while to find but it's like 71.1037581532 Tons of TNT. So what scott got for stop the massive AP gap?

kenshin is not bloodlusted here and he’s here to incap Scott.

scott can use his summons like the power of love and stuff. He doesn’t need to physically attack kenshin. He just lets those summons do the work for him.

he just needs to keep his distance away from kenshin.

just arguing why there are some wincons for Scott and it isn’t as one sided

Yeah, I don't see scott coming out of this one more times than not. He can't really do anything to that AP gap and Kenshin is WAY more skilled than he is

Kenshin has an AP advantage + skill advantage with his Analytical Prediction, Scott has a chance if he disarms him but Kenshin can rely on his Stat Amps and Bloodlusted persona to close whatever weaknesses he has. Not to mention passive fear Aura.

Kenshin has an AP advantage + skill advantage with his Analytical Prediction, Scott has a chance if he disarms him but Kenshin can rely on his Stat Amps and Bloodlusted persona to close whatever weaknesses he has. Not to mention passive fear Aura.

is this a stomp or can scott have a chance of winning?

Kenshin is a remarkably weak hand to hand combat figher so if Scott can disarm him, he has a chance and his other abilities and superior range shouldn't be something to scoff at, otherwise this is a pretty decisive win for Kenshin.

It's not a stomp I think, just a low-difficulty win for Kenshin. Stomp literally means no way of winning for Scott.

I'm not sure if this changes much, but Scott does have a one-time resurrection that'll trigger on death. I can't remember if it's an on-the-spot rezz or if it's a time rewind like in the movie.

Yeah I'm voting Kenshin, Scott has a chance but Kenshin is much more skilled and powerful that killing someone twice shouldn't be too much of an issue

kenshin is not bloodlusted here and he’s here to incap Scott.

scott can use his summons like the power of love and stuff. He doesn’t need to physically attack kenshin. He just lets those summons do the work for him.

he just needs to keep his distance away from kenshin.

just arguing why there are some wincons for Scott and it isn’t as one sided
That's.....not how those powers work.......at all

Back