• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-B Tournament. Round 1, Match 4): Astro Boy vs Asta

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her

Astro Boy (Astro Boy) VS Asta (Post-Timeskip) (Black Clover)​

• Starting Distance: 50m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • 6-B versions

UCP1tR8uFH2Q-OqufNz8HLMxirrNAoRn7AnF9huj-tJWqY0dW7xaci_TWYSxwqBqEaH0GDrpNCwiCBOjK1TFLEKRTkwBIJ0D_OKtYM_avUW29RD1aMEDQJ-wSje_PpBg.jpg

AP
    Astro: 26.56 Teratons
    Asta: Far above 17.20 Teratons

Votes
    Astro Boy:
    Asta: 7 Votes counting mine for not being the creator of the bracket
    Inconclusive:

213970.jpg
    1523d9fa56a22777e9ab0ca048172e9d.png

Last edited:
One thing clear:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Energy Manipulation, Time Travel, Omnidirectional Forcefields, Acausality, Can see through nearly any surface with his scanners, Resistance to Incredible Cold and EMPs, Immunity to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation, Can breathe underwater

He can´t use Time travel, nor Acausality in the match, that only applies to his Omega Factor Key, a videogame where a Phoenix gives him that abilities

The rest of his powers? I don´t know, probably he can use everything except the Omnidirectional Forcefields, but because I don´t remember if he use that in the original manga

One thing clear:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Energy Manipulation, Time Travel, Omnidirectional Forcefields, Acausality, Can see through nearly any surface with his scanners, Resistance to Incredible Cold and EMPs, Immunity to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation, Can breathe underwater

He can´t use Time travel, nor Acausality in the match, that only applies to his Omega Factor Key, a videogame where a Phoenix gives him that abilities

The rest of his powers? I don´t know, probably he can use everything except the Omnidirectional Forcefields, but because I don´t remember if he use that in the original manga
Seens like an ap stomp in astro's favor them

I was searching more info about Astro and he only started using energy related powers in 1980, so Vizer should come and explain what Astro has because right now he only can punch and use the machine gun of his butt

Also, if his devil union fade away, he can still fight in Black Asta, he is low 6-B (8.6 Teratons) but then the difference would be like x3 or something, but 5 minutes with the two of them being FTL = hours

I'm leaning towards Asta despite the ap advantage, Astro boy seems haxless while Asta has the rest
however i want to hear your thoughts before voting

Back