• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

So, Gers loss vs touma should be removed, as Ger blitzes since Toumas speed in this match is = to Giornos, and giorno is himself blitzed by Ger. Toumas wincon was blocking ger and nulling it, but as he can’t react, this isn’t valid. Giorno incon vs xenoku also should be redone, as Goku got his card abilities since then, and giorno actually does have a wincon. Which is age manip. And ger blitzes for the same reason as above.

These two matches (Reeve Superman vs Cavill Superman and Shigeo Kageyama vs Cavill Superman) need to be removed.

Reeve Superman has an AP advantage, a LS advantage, Invulnerability and Attack Reflection. On top of that, Cavill Superman is haxless which means he doesn't have wincons.

The second match is an even more blatant stomp and i don't think i need to explain why. I mean just look at Mob's profile for god sake...
Why exactly is a stomp for Mob? It's actually a difficult win to Mob you know?

And the Superman vs Superman have be argued several times that isn't a stomp and just a decisive win.

Yes, and each time you give the same stupid reasons
First I have never gotten involved in. Secondly, none of the reasons were stupid-- well, except your reasons for wanting them removed because your favourite version of the character lost.

I think the VSB needs to redefine what a "decisive victory" is btw.

MCU Peter VS Raimi Peter is an example, it was claimed that it was not a stomp but a "decisive win", however in that thread, it was clear that Raimi Peter could do nothing.

I think the VSB needs to redefine what a "decisive victory" is btw.

MCU Peter VS Raimi Peter is an example, it was claimed that it was not a stomp but a "decisive win", however in that thread, it was clear that Raimi Peter could do nothing.
You were wanking MCU Peter’s speed in that thread even though both have they same speed and have fought SIMILAR opponents. Raimi Peter could still fight ON PAR with MCU Peter even though Raimi Peter could still HOLD HIS OWN. Why do you even give a shit about this thread man?

The matches on Zero-One and Whis should be removed due to tier upgrade.
It was removed from Zero-One already, I removed it from Whis profile.

These two matches (Reeve Superman vs Cavill Superman and Shigeo Kageyama vs Cavill Superman) need to be removed.

Reeve Superman has an AP advantage, a LS advantage, Invulnerability and Attack Reflection. On top of that, Cavill Superman is haxless which means he doesn't have wincons.

The second match is an even more blatant stomp and i don't think i need to explain why. I mean just look at Mob's profile for god sake...
I can't speak for the Mob match but I've already stated why I believe the Superman vs Superman match isn't a stomp.

Yes, and each time you give the same stupid reasons
No, they weren't stupid reasons. They were just reasons you didn't like.

My reasons before haven't changed. The AP gap isn't big enough for there to be any noticeable difference, and while Reeve Sups has higher lifting strength, that only applies in a grappling match and I explained that if Reeve Sups grabs the other improperly, Cavil Sups can just repeatedly head but him or blast him in the face with heat vision (if they are face to face.

The Invulnerability argument isn't relevant because we know Reeve Sups isn't immune to damage from people on his level and it doesn't even have a freaking scan explaining it. As for Attack Reflection, you can blatantly see he needs to block it with his hand and it takes time to fire back so Cavill Sups wouldn't continue to try small beams that can be reflected... also Cavill Sups can take attacks from characters on his level so his own heat vision reflecting back at him wouldn't do much damage.

Overall, I just don't see how it's a "stomp" match like your claiming. I'm also not the only one who thinks if isn't a stomp so this isn't just me.

You were wanking MCU Peter’s speed in that thread even though both have they same speed and have fought SIMILAR opponents
Where did I wanking the speed of MCU Peter? I just said he was more skilled and had a better Spider-Sense, outside the aid of nanotechnology.

Similar opponents really don't matter, Raimi Peter and TASM Peter also faced similar opponents, however such a matchup wasn't a stomp because both had good advantages that would bring really achievable wincons.

Raimi Peter could still fight ON PAR with MCU Peter even though Raimi Peter could still HOLD HIS OWN.
What is your valid wincon anyway?

Why do you even give a shit about this thread man?
Why would a stomp be added as a "fair fight" to the profiles of a character I like a lot.

Btw the mods didn't consider it a stomp, so discussing it again is pointless. I already gave my vote to MCU Peter.

Mario no longer has a 4-A key so he should lose his win over Cloud Strife (actually I’m not sure how this wasn’t a stomp since Cloud had no way to bypass Mario’s retries)

Last edited:

i'll just give the speeds of all the characters here if that will help with anything.

Alex: Average Human with Superhuman reactions (Is able to keep up with Justin who was able to play ping pong with a dozen balls at once), Subsonic flight speed with magic carpet, far higher attack speed with various spells

Misogi: Relativistic (Comparable to Pre-End God Mode Medaka), He can also make his time zero so that his movements become virtually instantaneous, granting him Pseudo-Teleportation and Pseudo-Time Stop

even with the equalize speed. since superhuman is greater than average human. there's still a reaction speed advantage for alex.

SCP-049: Average Human, Subsonic Reactions and Combat Speed

Red: Peak Human with FTL reactions (Should be comparable to his Adventures counterpart who can dodge and react to attacks from fully evolved Pokémon). Higher with Running Shoes

Again Red still has reaction advantage even with the speed equalized

Sailor Moon: Massively FTL+

Timmy: Massively FTL (Kept up with Eliminators in base, who repeatedly fought ancient Fairy warriors together with the Darkness. Bestowed with the powers of Turbo Thunder, who outpaced the Darkness by briefly moving interplanetary distances; The Darkness briefly navigated interstellar distances), Varies attack speed with Fairly Magic

Attack speed varies for timmy. if his attack speed is greater than his travel speed thing. then he has a advantage. (the battle is speed equalized) (Someone ask @Eficiente about this)

Scout: Peak Human movement (Among the mercenaries, Scout is known for his speed and being the fastest, having spent his entire life running. Crossed a gap before being hit by a slowing down train within a short timeframe) with Subsonic to Subsonic+ reaction speed (Comparable to the Pyro who utilizes compression blasts to deflect projectiles such as arrows and rockets), higher with the Baby Face's Blaster at 100% boost. Supersonic attack speed with Standard Equipment, Massively Hypersonic reactions/combat speed on BONK!.

The Looper: Average Human travel Speed, higher with the Infinity Blade, Supersonic+ attack and reaction speed (The Looper has access and can react to various firearms, and can build walls in the time it takes bullets from Sniper Rifles to reach them)

That bonk reaction speed is problematic even with equalized speed.

Kanade: Hypersonic+ (Able to easily outspeed sniper rifle rounds, Was able to activate Distortion fast enough to block a grenade exploding at point-blank range), Higher with Delay (Was able to disappear from Yuri's sight)

Edward Elric: Supersonic+ (Can dodge a bullet at point blank range), Hypersonic with a lighter automail (Solf J. Kimblee realized that he is too fast, likely able to keep up with Greedling, who can keep up with Wrath)

maybe since he starts out with the lighter automail. (i'm a little unsure of this one)

Rocky: Peak Human (Can keep up with slow-moving vehicles for sustained periods of time) with Superhuman attack speed (Boxers can generate punch speeds exceeding 15 m/s)

Touma: Peak Human (Fast enough to fight and dodge attacks from multiple people at the same time), though he can defend himself from much faster supernatural ranged attacks via Precognition (His Precognition works by unconsciously reacting to the opponent's involuntary movements prior to an attack, so it doesn't work against people like Saints who move too fast for him to react to)

even with speed equalized, attack speed is higher

Benetash: Relativistic+ (Moves at almost the speed of light[5]. Can move at over mach 400,000[10])

Ruphas: Relativistic+ (Moves at over Mach 100,000[32]. Comparable to Benetnash who can move at almost the speed of light), FTL attack speed and reaction speed with Shine Blow and Flash (Shine Blow is an absolute accuracy skill, which as its name suggests makes the user attack at lightspeed, however the speed of light is relative, it moves at the speed Ruphas perceives it which means when she normally moves fast compressing time, it's actually far faster than the speed of light[21]. Flash is an absolute evasion skill that lets the user evade at faster than light speed)

Ruphas still has higher attack/reaction speed even when equalized

Harry Potter: Athletic Human with Subsonic reactions (Capable of maneuvering with his broomstick in the seeker position of Quidditch, which requires to dodge the Bludgers while trying to catch the Snitch. Both of them moving as fast as broomsticks like a Firebolt. Dodged multiple curses by Voldemort and Death Eaters)

Rem: Supersonic (Kept up with Rai, comparable to Crusch and Ram)

Harry has reaction speed advantage when equalized

Shion: Superhuman with Subsonic reactions (Comparable to her sister), up to Supersonic attack speed with guns (Has an AK-47 and a Dragonov sniper)

Conan: Below Average Human (Is physically a 6-7-year-old child), Athletic Human reactions speeds (Reacted to criminals on various occasions and can defeat them), Superhuman with his Turbo Engine Skateboard (Can easily catch up to a speeding car), Supersonic with his Power-Enhancing Kick Shoes (Saved a kid from a criminal that was going to stab him with a knife)

i equalized this match so they both have same attack speeds but the reaction speeds might be a problem. (Shion: Subsonic reaction) and (conan: Athletic Human)

Shrek: Superhuman (Successfully outran Dragon. Kept up with Donkey and eventually caught him; motivated adult donkeys can run up to 40 mph (64.4 kph) at short distances), with Subsonic reactions (Dodged the arrows of an expert archer with ease)

Beast: Superhuman (Outran wolves, so his peak should be around 35 miles per hour)

Reaction speed will still be higher than beast even equalized

Ryley: Athletic Human with Peak Human Combat Speed and Reactions (Can react to Tiger Plant spines, which move at 10 m/s, Can react to and grab fauna while piloting the Seaglide, which moves at 10 m/s), Superhuman movement speed with the Seamoth (Can attain a maximum of 13 m/s), High Hypersonic with the Neptune Escape Rocket (Capable of attaining escape velocity from an earth-like planet) with Massively FTL+ Flight Speed (Capable of flying to another star system in seconds)

Gomamon: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Tentomon)

Equalize things but the other speeds ryley has will be higher

Final one

Altair: Unknown, at least Hypersonic movement speed with Relativistic+ combat speed and reactions (While it is not known if her speed was also increased, she should be no slower than before)

Sonic: Massively FTL+ (Can form and throw a ball of water in a tenth of a femtosecond. Able to cross the multiverse in a short timespan. Stated to be capable of visiting all the planets within the universe in a short amount of time, placing him at 324.68 Octillion x FTL), faster with the Super Peel Out (The Super Peel Out vastly increases his speed)

Equalized but altair still has that combat speed problem

Lordgriffin you said this

"Example the first linked match: Scott Pilgrim has Subsonic combat and reaction speed while Kenshin is Subsonic+ with Supersonic+ combat and reaction speed. This means Kenshin's combat and reaction speed will be reduced to Subsonic to match that of Scott's... so what makes this match invalid?"

Problem is what if one character has reaction speed but the other does not.

same goes with someone having attack speed but the other one does not.

Anyway because of this new speed rule. many of my matches got invalidated which sucks.

is anyone going to remove this or are the speed things fine? (cause of the new speed rules)?

although the new rule states that Travel speed is not reduced but Reaction and Combat Speed are.

As Sir Ovens said

"We have decided that speed should be equalized to combat and reaction speed, not movement. As such, SP's combat and reaction speed would be equalized to match Denji since it is not a speed amp."

Yami Sukehiro Vs Roronoa Zoro needs to be redone or removed due to speed being unequal, Yami has a 4.5x speed advantage making it very close to a blitz.

Asta (Post-Timeskip) Vs Shiki Granbell needs to be removed due to Shiki losing his Island Level key also the loss was never added to his profile.

Asta (Post-Timeskip Vs BlackBeard needs to be removed due to Asta being upgraded to 26.5 Teratons he already had an AP advantage and he one shot fused Lilith and Naamah who are 2 times more durable than Blackbeard.

Asta (Post-Timeskip) Vs Astro Boy needs to be removed due to Astro Boy only having one win con which was AP, but now Asta is now 26.5 Teratons Astro had no other advantages making this a stomp.

Noelle Silva Vs Scarlet Witch (MCU) needs to be removed due to being a massive omega stomp, Noelle has a 10 times AP advantage and Wanda doesn't even start off with her hax she starts with throwing stuff. Not to mention she only has her 6-C durability with her shields, a single graze will kill her.

Requesting this be removed

The main reasoning behind the arguments here was that Adam's sword isnt protected by Aura, which was FRA trained despite the fact that not only does this contradict numerous in-verse mechanics including Adam's Semblance itself, but this argument outright ignores information that is listed on both the profiles and on an established ability mechanics page. On top of this, 95% of the argument was just from disbelief in spite of all of the scans that were presented that contradicted it and proved that his sword is in fact protected by Aura, and it was even established earlier in the thread itself that by their own argument the match would be a stomp but continued to FRA it anyways.

Also the fact that they just ended the match right after I posted scans to disprove them

Back