• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is = and both are island level

Shiki:

Asta: 7

Icon:
20210716_214804.png

Last edited:
Asta in this Key, can have 26.5 Gigatons if scaled to Third Eye members or 84.85 Gigatons if he scales to Mimosa in base form

Shiki is stronger than 44.4 Gigatons and the overdrive makes him even higher

Now, the thing is that if we compare Ether to Mana, they are almost the same, Ether difference being that it is also present in machines, so if this battle has SBA, both energies are equalized

Asta then can nullify Shiki attacks, with Demon-Destroyer he can escape from gravitional influence as he will make the effect non existent, with Ki he will know when to use that sword in the first place because he will read Shiki intentions and if he lands a single attack, Shiki would not be able to continue fighting, his forcefield is not useful against Asta´s swords, if Shiki starts flying using his gravity, Asta can chase it via his own sword riding+ telekinesis

Shiki can win if his durability negation is far faster than Asta´s causality manipulation, Asta needs a few seconds to break free from the status effects as seen when he fought Elf Gauche and elf Marie or the dark disciple at the beginning of Spade arc

I vote Asta , 7/10 times he wins in my opinion

Hmm, leaning towards Asta rn, but what's stopping Shiki from Making Asta's swords to heavy to lift or use right at the start of the fight? As this is a typical opener for Weaponized opponents.

Hmm, leaning towards Asta rn, but what's stopping Shiki from Making Asta's swords to heavy to lift or use right at the start of the fight? As this is a typical opener for Weaponized opponents.
If both energies are equalized, that is trying to transform with magic something that is inmune to magic

Asta sword have an absurd amount of anti magic so it could work for a second, but the effect would quickly dissipate, that assuming it would work in the first place

If both energies are equalized, that is trying to transform with magic something that is inmune to magic

Asta sword have an absurd amount of anti magic so it could work for a second, but the effect would quickly dissipate, that assuming it would work in the first place
That's a fair explanation.

Asta fra

The op said 7 votes so I added the match but there's actually 6 votes.

I guess I'll vote Asta as well

The all important question: what is Shiki’s win con? Cuz I saw this get added but if his entire kit is power nulled, what does he do?

The all important question: what is Shiki’s win con? Cuz I saw this get added but if his entire kit is power nulled, what does he do?
His durability negation being faster that Asta power null, I said he needed a few seconds to break free of status effects, I have not read enought of eden´s zero to watch the part where Shiki use that durability negation effect of his gravity so I don´t know how it works, if is instant, if it needs a bit of time to activate, etc

His durability negation being faster that Asta power null, I said he needed a few seconds to break free of status effects, I have not read enought of eden´s zero to watch the part where Shiki use that durability negation effect of his gravity so I don´t know how it works, if is instant, if it needs a bit of time to activate, etc
Shiki has never used his durability negation he along with the other Satan gravity users only have it due to a statement that Satan gravity can crush their opponents internal organs if prolonged force is applied

and it takes a couple of seconds to do so it’s not instantaneous the force has to be applied to his opponents body for a couple of seconds

so really Shiki has no win con

Shiki has never used his durability negation he along with the other Satan gravity users only have it due to a statement that Satan gravity can crush their opponents internal organs if prolonged force is applied

and it takes a couple of seconds to do so it’s not instantaneous the force has to be applied to his opponents body for a couple of seconds

so really Shiki has no win con
Ask in the thread to be removed, but I had to endure having Asta losing againts Mihawk and that fight is even more one sided that this one

Ask in the thread to be removed, but I had to endure having Asta losing againts Mihawk and that fight is even more one sided that this one
I mean I don’t care if it’s removed or not
I was just asked to clarify wether or not his durability negation was instantaneous or not so that’s the only reason I commented

Back