• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rocky Balboa vs Kamijou Touma (Rocky Series vs A Certain Magical Index)

Kamijou is bored and decides to become a boxer for one day only. His first and only match will be fighting the one and only Rocky Balboa

Rocky Balboa: 4

Kamijou Touma:

Incon:

Rules:

Base only for both (9-C versions)

both have knowledge of each other

in-character

speed equalized

battle takes place at world circuit boxing area from the Punch Out series

Incap only (this is a boxing match. you can't kill, you can only tko your enemies)

also guys i want you to decide which music is better for this fight

or

Last edited:
As much as I’m rooting for Rocky, as I’d love to see another 9-C beat a 1-A, it says Touma can beat down olympics-level characters. Does Rocky compare to that, and if so, how?

Rocky is the cream of the crop of boxers in film, and has taken down several world champion boxers even when out of his prime. Imo, he has the homefield advantage of being an actual boxer, streetfighter, and experience fighting multiple notable champions.

Rocky wouldn’t be 9C if he wasn’t comparable to that.

Olympic level is simply peak human.

Rocky is much more skilled and more experienced, so I’d say he wins after a hard fight.

That's for supernatural stuff only
Not really, it's just ridiculously better for supernatural stuff.

When it comes to this match-up: yeah, Rocky. Comparably strong guy who is a martial artist in a non-street environement means unfavourable conditions for Touma.

Rocky also knows how to street fight, by the way. Plus his stamina is ridicolously beyond real life boxers.

Rocky FRA.

Back