• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

hI. I just want to request the removal of this match from 2B's and Raiden's profiles.

Due to recent additions to basically every NieR profile, the match is now a stomp from 2B's side.
Nah, I don't think so. 2B's abstract 1 isn't the kind that lets her walk through everything, only her generally non-combat immortality, that's just improving on it.

And does 2B resist Macro-Quantam "**** you" sword? And you'd need proof of Macro-Quantam specifically.

Nah, I don't think so. 2B's abstract 1 isn't the kind that lets her walk through everything, only her generally non-combat immortality, that's just improving on it.

And does 2B resist Macro-Quantam "**** you" sword? And you'd need proof of Macro-Quantam specifically.
I mean, her "body" it's still physical, but the true 2B is basically non-corporeal.

And Maso isn't only quantum stuff, but also higher-dimensional, magical, and since in Automata is combined with the YoRHa/Machine Network, conceptual too. So, the durability negation is still worse than Raiden's one, I think.

I mean, her "body" it's still physical, but the true 2B is basically non-corporeal.

And Maso isn't only quantum stuff, but also higher-dimensional, magical, and since in Automata is combined with the YoRHa/Machine Network, conceptual too. So, the durability negation is still worse than Raiden's one, I think.
i dont really think thats proof of specifically getting your atoms squiggly lined.

Horseless Headless Horseman from TF2 resists durability negation (cannot be backstabbed by spy). does that give him resistance to other types of durability negation that might be worse? of course not, he's still just as damageable from other durability negating affects as he is from any other damage source. he just resists a very specific kind of it

Can the true 2B fight? I'm 99.9% sure that's a "no".

That isn't getting your quantums vibrated for the "**** you" sword to do its thing.

i dont really think thats proof of specifically getting your atoms squiggly lined.

Horseless Headless Horseman from TF2 resists durability negation (cannot be backstabbed by spy). does that give him resistance to other types of durability negation that might be worse? of course not, he's still just as damageable from other durability negating affects as he is from any other damage source. he just resists a very specific kind of it
It proof that, essentially, any physical damage it's useless against her. That's also why you can't really kill her, as she will receive again and again other physical bodies.

I don't get your example here, and it seems you are even giving me the reason. Because yeah, he resist that dura neg, but that doesn't mean he will be able to resist one that it's even worse. That's what you said here (or what I understood), and that's my argument.

@DaReaperMan What I've said above.

It proof that, essentially, any physical damage it's useless against her. That's also why you can't really kill her, as she will receive again and again other physical bodies.

I don't get your example here, and it seems you are even giving me the reason. Because yeah, he resist that dura neg, but that doesn't mean he will be able to resist one that it's even worse. That's what you said here (or what I understood), and that's my argument.

@DaReaperMan What I've said above.
Yes but her bodies don't arrive in a combat acclible time.

NLF. Resisting Higher-D Quantum manipulation of a completely unrelated kind doesn't give an umbrella resistance to all kinds of Quantum Manipulation. And resisting conceptual manipulation doesn't matter here.

just because physical damage is useless against someone doesn't make them resistant to getting their atoms turned into the metal gear rising logo.

Yes but her bodies don't arrive in a combat acclible time.

NLF. Resisting Higher-D Quantum manipulation of a completely unrelated kind doesn't give an umbrella resistance to all kinds of Quantum Manipulation. And resisting conceptual manipulation doesn't matter here.
E, idk. In the game you literally get the body in a reasonable fast time.

How it's a NLF? Isn't the NLF instead on Raiden's side? I can understand your point if I said something like, idk, "2B resists RW so she can resist dura neg," but that isn't my point, because here we are talking essentially of the same ability, with the same applications, but in 2B's scenario, it has more capabilities and more complex abilities in it. Even as you said, being higher-dimensional means it's worse than the main Quantum/macro Quantum ability, so it's still something she can tank easily tank.

E, idk. In the game you literally get the body in a reasonable fast time.

How it's a NLF? Isn't the NLF instead on Raiden's side? I can understand your point if I said something like, idk, "2B resists RW so she can resist dura neg," but that isn't my point, because here we are talking essentially of the same ability, with the same applications, but in 2B's scenario, it has more capabilities and more complex abilities in it. Even as you said, being higher-dimensional means it's worse than the main Quantum/macro Quantum ability, so it's still something she can tank easily tank.
Pretty sure it's an unknown time, which I for once would automatically assume that it's non-combat acclible for that reason.

Does she resist getting her base particles vibrated into what's right down to it just really, really good matter manipulation? if she hasn't shown it then it's NLF.

(Also seeing the match Raiden just won because NieR wasn't upgraded and there were near 0 supporters for 2B lmao. If anything, a redo can be made, and there you can see the magic with me~.)

Pretty sure it's an unknown time, which I for once would automatically assume that it's non-combat acclible for that reason.

Does she resist getting her base particles vibrated into what's right down to it just really, really good matter manipulation? if she hasn't shown it then it's NLF.
Unknown time becaaauuuuseeee...?

Dude, I'm explaining how she literally resist that. Being higher-dimensional based matter manipulation means it's directly more powerful than the conventional matter manipulation that works on 3D scale. It's not a NLF... it's just logic.

Dude, I'm explaining how she literally resist that. Being higher-dimensional based matter manipulation means it's directly more powerful than the conventional matter manipulation that works on 3D scale. It's not a NLF... it's just logic.
problem with that is the fact that she resists the wrong type of Matter manipulation.

i would agree if it were something like soul manipulation, you resist soul manipulation on a higher scale, woohoo. but this aint soul manipulation.

Because we quite literally have no established timeframe at all for when they return.

I will ask again, has 2B shown a resistance to Vibration manipulation or Quark-level Quantum Manipulation that basically causes the bonds holding the shit together to shrink into durability negation?

And this goes double for 2B considering I'm pretty sure her Quantum Manip resistance comes from a supernatural source, something Raiden doesn't have or use

problem with that is the fact that she resists the wrong type of Matter manipulation.

i would agree if it were something like soul manipulation, you resist soul manipulation on a higher scale, woohoo. but this aint soul manipulation.
How she can resist the wrong type if they are the same ability?

Exactly what's the difference between one and another? Doesn't resisting dura neg on a higher degree means that, by logic, you resist something clearly lower? 🤔

Exactly what's the difference between one and another? Doesn't resisting dura neg on a higher degree means that, by logic, you resist something clearly lower? 🤔
Someone resists the affects of fear toxin. you now resist fear manipulation!

they cant resist supernatural fear. they're different.

Because we quite literally have no established timeframe at all for when they return.

I will ask again, has 2B shown a resistance to Vibration manipulation or Quark-level Quantum Manipulation that basically causes the bonds holding the shit together to shrink into durability negation?
The timeframe, as I said, it's pretty quick. Isn't something of unknown time nor it's a long process.

It was macro-quantum, and now evolved to quark-quantum. Where do we stand? 🗿

Regardless, let me answer, with a better question: has Raiden shown an enhanced dura neg that not only comes from a higher-dimensional particle, but also, works on conceptual level?

Ehhh... I don't get the analogy, nor how that correlates with this, because that's something logical ._.XD.
2B resists Matter manipulation, that isn't something we can argue.

what we can argue, is that they resist a DIFFERENT TYPE. Fear manipulation from biological vs Supernatural are different. just because you resist one type of the ability doesn't mean you resist the OTHER type.

And well besides 2B clearly tanking everything from Raiden, she also has enough abilities to haxstomp him in 0 time.

Like, passive time slow + instinctive reaction + maso spam = solos Metal Gear 🗿🤌

resisting one form of an ability doesn't make you resist every form. resisting soul destruction won't make you resist a soul rip,
The timeframe, as I said, it's pretty quick. Isn't something of unknown time nor it's a long process.

It was macro-quantum, and now evolved to quark-quantum. Where do we stand? 🗿

Regardless, let me answer, with a better question: has Raiden shown an enhanced dura neg that not only comes from a higher-dimensional particle, but also, works on conceptual level?
Kind of is considering 2B also has to know where the flying **** they were fighting in the first place to get back there.

"Durability Negation via Quantum Manipulation and Vibration Manipulation (With High-Frequency Blade, which can disrupt atoms by creating quantum decoherences at the plank scale, shrinking their electron clouds)"

Buzzer sorry, but conceptual manipulation doesn't matter at all. And sorry, but unless 2B has resisted a form of Quantum manipulation just like that or resists really good Vibration manipulation, then she simply doesn't resist Raiden's shit. and mind you, her resistance is supernatural, something Raiden doesn't use or have.
And well besides 2B clearly tanking everything from Raiden, she also has enough abilities to haxstomp him in 0 time.

Like, passive time slow + instinctive reaction + maso spam = solos Metal Gear 🗿🤌
10x speed amp(With a 7x on top of it for a 70x speed amp)=blitz the living **** out of 2B=ez win

2B resists Matter manipulation, that isn't something we can argue.

what we can argue, is that they resist a DIFFERENT TYPE. Fear manipulation from biological vs Supernatural are different. just because you resist one type of the ability doesn't mean you resist the OTHER type.
Of course they are different. However, comparing one and other you can easily realize which one is better. If my argument was for a dura neg that is essentially on the same level as the one you are saying, then I can get it. But as the negation in this case is from something objectively better than mere matter/vibration manip, then of course as she resist that she will also resist something lower. You wouldn't say that, say, X character can use biological manip against Y character because he resisted that same ability on a conceptual lvl while X character's ability doesn't have that properties, right?

resisting one form of an ability doesn't make you resist every form. resisting soul destruction won't make you resist a soul rip,
But here they are the same effects xd. Again, I can get your arguments if you were talking about different abilities or something like that. But no, that's not the case.

Kind of is considering 2B also has to know where the flying **** they were fighting in the first place to get back there.
I don't want to talk so much about this because it depends on the conditions of the fight. But seeing the match, I'm assuming is a neutral terrain were both has enough conditions to use all they have. So yeah, it still usable.

Buzzer sorry, but conceptual manipulation doesn't matter at all. And sorry, but unless 2B has resisted a form of Quantum manipulation just like that or resists really good Vibration manipulation, then she simply doesn't resist Raiden's shit. and mind you, her resistance is supernatural, something Raiden doesn't use or have.
*It matters because it means is a way more powerful ability, even if that bothers you. Aaaand... that's all? It suprises me, because even if I finished MGR I didn't quite remembered the statement. Anyway, sorry to say this in that way, but the statement doesn't mentions anything of quark/macro-quantum scale. In fact, this reaffirms my premise of both being essentially the same shit, with NieR's one being superior, as it's multidimensional, and was fused with the YoRHa/Machine Network, becoming conceptual. Planck scale is the generic quantum stuff, is not better, nor worse, and so, 2B, as she resist the same quantum manip, will clearly resists the effects of Raiden's sword. And while Planck scale treats with space-time, under certain interpretations, that's the same thing with Maso particles.

So yeah. Ironically, what you showed proved me that Raiden's quantum manip isn't the great thing to say 2B cannot resist it. Lmao.

10x speed amp(With a 7x on top of it for a 70x speed amp)=blitz the living **** out of 2B=ez win
Literally means nothing if he's always going to be time slowed whenever he approaches her, while she passively is going to evade all his attacks xdd.

At this point you guys should just remake the match and discuss it there. I know this is suppose to be the removal thread but this is clearly a debate that isn't a simple few comments and it's over. Whatever happens in the remade match will decide wether it gets removed or not.

I'm unsure about this one since I don't know the speed difference and it just seems to be Timmy wishing for his win so I don't know.

I removed this one.

Unsure, it didn't seem like those specific FTL attacks came into play so I'd probably say leave it.

Yeah that looks like a massive speed blitz given Sonics speed (movement), I'm going to remove that one
Eficente said regarding sailor moon

“The movement would be as fast as the rest of his speed. Idk what changes in the match, but if you feel like it should be removed then I don't have an issue with it.”

Does this contradict what @Sir_Ovens said?

"We have decided that speed should be equalized to combat and reaction speed, not movement. As such, SP's combat and reaction speed would be equalized to match Denji since it is not a speed amp."

“The movement would be as fast as the rest of his speed. Idk what changes in the match, but if you feel like it should be removed then I don't have an issue with it.”

"We have decided that speed should be equalized to combat and reaction speed, not movement. As such, SP's combat and reaction speed would be equalized to match Denji since it is not a speed amp."

I'm just going to remove it just to be safe.

Celestial Pegasus said

Ruphas with those skills could attack and dodge faster than Benetnash, albeit Benetnash has her own absolute evasion ability, and Ruphas still can't kill her.
Probably gonna be an inconclusive.

since it was a win loss instead of incon it should be removed

I'll remove it.

Outdated Vs thread thanks to big upgrades.
Was it the hax or an ap buff?

Back