• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I... don't know Elizabeth enough to say if her tears are even applicable to combat.

However, I do not believe Elizabeth has a way to survive Yuki just deciding she wins and reality conforming to it, and that's though based.

In that case, she probably dies as she is unable to actively use her powers, due to not knowing about them. If she goes in bloodlusted, or simply thinking she'd win, she stomps.

So, unfortunately, I don't think this matchup can work.

Oh yeah, I get it. Kamijou works decently well, though he isn't a tier 2 glass canon, since he is immune to being warped himself, so it becomes a thread about whether he can punch Yuki faster than she just change her body to be stronger with or without powers, if she even thinks of that instead of going for Danmaku or something.

Oh yeah, I get it. Kamijou works decently well, though he isn't a tier 2 glass canon, since he is immune to being warped himself, so it becomes a thread about whether he can punch Yuki faster than she just change her body to be stronger with or without powers, if she even thinks of that instead of going for Danmaku or something.

thanks for the recommendation. I'll make that match later.

uh he's 1-C and not 2-C or anything.

that's not cool
Yes, but he can be punched to death by a 9-B, and tier 1 is power null that only applies to thinks he touches with his right arm.

You could shoot him with a gun in his head and, assuming you hit, he'd drop dead.

Yes, but he can be punched to death by a 9-B, and tier 1 is power null that only applies to thinks he touches with his right arm.

You could shoot him with a gun in his head and, assuming you hit, he'd drop dead.

is there a place where i can talk about making a thread. because i should explain to the moderators/admins about this before doing this. because tier 1's is serious business.

is there a place where i can talk about making a thread. because i should explain to the moderators/admins about this before doing this. because tier 1's is serious business.
Don't worry, it should be fine. If it does turn out to be a stomp, you will not be banned for it if you explain you made it without spite in mind. And you can point to me about why you got the idea.

As you'll see in his matches, he had fights with low-powered characters like Subaru, and even lost to a not so OP 9-C.

Well, are they able to circumvent on though reality warping that consists of "anything I want happens"?

Dunno. If weekly didn't answer, then I will simply guess from the profile that she has no way to beat Yuki.

Back