• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sumireko Usami vs Kamen Rider Ixa (The Last remain of Ixa spam)

Long story, Power Girl vs Rising Ixa should be the last match for our Fangire Hunter and then boom! GBF downgrade turned into an upgrade and Touhou Low Tiers upgrade happened and now i had three matches with Ilsa vs Ixa is over, truly suffering from success lel
Anyway even for Low Tiers Touhou they still had that low-godly regen and i'm still unsure if Ixa can incap them so for safety i'm using Sumireko instead, unused and underrated give this girl some love pls#slapped

Sumireko decided to an another attempt to break the barrier that separated the real world with Gensokyo, but even before she used the Occult Ball, a man warned him. "Cease, or else it would cause a catastrophe for us" said the man, in his twenties looked at Sumireko
"You don't understand, by breaking the barrier we can exposed Gensokyo to the world! The lost world that humanity need to-wait a minute, how do you know my plan and myself!?" Ask Sumireko realized the man she talked with is a stranger
"I know you based from the report i got, and this is your second attempt after your first plan was foiled by Gensokyo resident"
"Uuuuh...you don't even need to bring that" Sumireko complained because she remember her lost "However Nii-san, since you know what i'm gonna do, it seems you need to be perished" Sumireko threaten him as suddenly many of obstacles floated around her
"Then a fight is ensued" say the man as he pulled out his belt, and i a second he put it in hid waist and transformed

Who would win!?

• Base Sumireko and 8-C Ixa are used
  • Nago starting with Safe Mode
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Kyoto City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 20 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Sumireko Usami: 0
  • Kamen Rider Ixa: 8 (Fujiwara, Berrie, Magi, Nice, Pepper, Glaceon, Mario, Nice)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Usami.Sumireko.600.2093119.jpg

Last edited:
If this turned into a stomp then maybe changing to a better 8-C touhou chars, but if there is none of them then we can move on to the last Ixa match

STOP POSTING ABOUT KAMEN RIDER IXA. I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT. MY FRIENDS ON VSBW FORUM SEND ME MATCHES, ON DISCORD IT'S ******* MATCHES. I was in a server, right? And ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just Ixa stuff. I showed my shirt to my girlfriend and I said "Hey babe, give me your button" HAHAHA BAM BAM BEATIN HEART. BAM BAM BURNING HEART. I ******* looked at a fruit bat and said "PLEASE RETURN THAT LIFE TO GOD". I looked at my fist and said "FIST-TO-HO-ON"

Anyways, I'll give my analysis in due time

STOP POSTING ABOUT KAMEN RIDER IXA. I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT. MY FRIENDS ON VSBW FORUM SEND ME MATCHES, ON DISCORD IT'S ******* MATCHES. I was in a server, right? And ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just Ixa stuff. I showed my shirt to my girlfriend and I said "Hey babe, give me your button" HAHAHA BAM BAM BEATIN HEART. BAM BAM BURNING HEART. I ******* looked at a fruit bat and said "PLEASE RETURN THAT LIFE TO GOD". I looked at my fist and said "FIST-TO-HO-ON"

Bruh lol

You should prolly do this with an actual video 😂

Based on a quick glance, Ixa resists Sumireko's gravity and fire manipulation, but Sumireko should hold a solid AP advantage given how close she is to 8-C+. However, Ixa has information analysis and likely higher stamina, so as long as he fights cautiously, he could arguably just outlast Sumireko.

Probably skimmed over a few factors, but I think Ixa barely edges out here. It really depends on how big the AP gap is, I guess.

Last edited:
I think i already gave the AP value for Ixa in Touhou discussion thread, but gonna reminding you again

Ixa 8-C value is 1.57 tons, but since he's using Safe Mode first it only using 60% of Burst Mode
Bad news is: Nago would likely going to switch into Burst Mode off the bat

Yeah, in that case Ixa should take this with some difficulty. Danmaku could arguably be hard for him to get around, but I still think he takes it more often than not.

Sumireko always flying around and throwing "random bulshit go" type of bullet-danmaku so that might give Ixa a trouble, however one Sol Flasher and she'll get blinded, giving Ixa a chance to finish off the fight

Anyway counted

Shit, you broke Lon

Good news everyone, so apperently 5-A Power Girl is baseline so Ixa AP stomp her
Making this match is the last Ixa match! Now i can rest from Ixa spam!
sleep-tom-and-jerry.gif

Didn't get to vote, but it wouldn't have change the match. This one went by fast

Doesn't Ixa starts off with h2h? Been a while since i've watched Kiva, but doesn't he has problem with confidence? Also, Sumireko has the Occult Balls that can fire H3-A lasers with Low Multi range.

Can Ixa deal with the Danmakus tho? Any touch from one of them will blast Ixa's driver off.
Sol Flasher, as she'll get blinded by it, and considering Nago always finished the fight quickly he'll going with the finishers
Doesn't Ixa starts off with h2h? Been a while since i've watched Kiva, but doesn't he has problem with confidence? Also, Sumireko has the Occult Balls that can fire H3-A lasers with Low Multi range.
He can do a ranged fight with Ixacalibur gun mode and nope, Nago doesn't have a confidence problem, you may mistaken it with Otoya

This is Base Sunireko which mean no Occult Ball

Back