• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Low-2-C-Brackets
Current standings.

Today's round of combatants are Naofumi Iwatani submitted by Starter Pack and S-Sha submitted by RKGenki.

Naofumi has access to his defensive skills but is only Low 2-C and S-Sha starts out in base but is allowed to turn into her golden form (access to average Faith only). Speed is equalized for this fight as well.

Naofumi Iwatani: 8 (Zenkaibattery1,Psychomaster35,Iapitus the Impaler,Christian Higdo,Ionliosite,CinnabarManx421,EmperorDoom25,Crimson Azoth)

S-Sha:

Inconclusive:

0000Naofumi
S-Sha Render

So, how does S-Sha open? Cause if she fires off an attack, then Naofumi reflects it and calls it a day.

Not gonna lie. I know nothing about these characters so I can not vote given my lack of knowledge regarding the match's combatants.

Edit: Sorry.

Hmm.

Depends on what that Dragon mans does first. Naofumi should be able to reflect attacks back if the dragon goes for a direct attack

In saying that, I know nothing about that dragon so... until further notice, voting Naofumi

Edit: I saw the Dragon and thought he was fighting a dragon. I meant female I suppose lol

Naofumi:4

S-Sha:0

Well, looks like everything's going according to plan with my luck! And you will see why in the next round...

I don't like the absence of any support for S-Sha tbh. On the other hand, I know nothing about her, so I can't argue.

And it looks like Genki ain't replying any time soon.

RebubleUselet said:
I don't like the absence of any support for S-Sha tbh. On the other hand, I know nothing about her, so I can't argue.
And it looks like Genki ain't replying any time soon.
This, basically this. I really hate when the main side get so much vote based from one argument while the other side didn't get any rebuttal/argument sake or the supporters doesn't come yet.

Back