• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Darkness

Space Marine: 2 (@Noneless21, @PsychoWarper)

Rules:

Both 8-C (Power Armor Space Marine used/first key)

Speed equalized (new speed rule says something about equalizing combat speed and reactions but not travel speed. This means both are subsonic)

Darkness has knowledge of the space marine. Space marine does not

standard melee range for both

Bloodlusted darkness. (the space marine is in-character)

Space marine has bolt pistol and Chainsword. (ALL OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT IS RESTRICTED)

Battle takes place in tempest

Victory Condition: (incapacitation or death)

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
ya sure ya want to use warhammer character against darkness?

yes because this is a regular space marine and the only things it has are it's chainsword and bolt pistol.

nothing else.

besides because of speed equalization they have the same speed now subsonic.

plus sure the marine has martial arts and stuff

but considering darkness has Class M lifting strength she can deal with that.

i restricted the optional equipment because that would make the Fight very unfair/Stomp. plus those weapons would make it High 8-C instead of 8-C

regular space marine with just a chainsword/bolt pistol doesn't have high 8-C stuff since all that optional equipment is restricted.

Hmm, well i'm not knowledgable about both verse just know that warhammer franchise is quite infamous so, i'll wait for more inputs

Hmm, well i'm not knowledgable about both verse just know that warhammer franchise is quite infamous so, i'll wait for more inputs

just wanted to bring up that although it says darkness has 8-A durability that only applies to magical attacks so disregard it.

she's just her normal 8-C durablity here because the space marine doesn't have any magical attacks or anything.

Well the Marine has
Range, Intelligence, Skill, Weapons/Equipment

Darkness has
LS, AP (For now cause idk Space Marine's AP) - Same with Dura.

Well the Marine has
Range, Intelligence, Skill, Weapons/Equipment

Darkness has
LS, AP (For now cause idk Space Marine's AP) - Same with Dura.

range is not going to be that much of an issue if they have the same speed and are next to each other.

i mean i didn't mention how far they are. so SBA is they are melee range

I mean darkness definitely outskill hard except there's sone exception because from what i remember darkness can't hit *****

range is not going to be that much of an issue if they have the same speed and are next to each other.

i mean i didn't mention how far they are. so SBA is they are melee range

oh wait standard battle assumptions on the vs battle wiki state

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Does the lifting strength, bloodlust, and knowledge help darkness?
I feel like Lifting Strength would only do so much, especially in terms of over coming a huge skill and experience difference.

For reference if they are an outright Marine they should be like 150+ years old with alot of that being training and combat.

I feel like Lifting Strength would only do so much, especially in terms of over coming a huge skill and experience difference.

For reference if they are an outright Marine they should be like 150+ years old with alot of that being training and combat.

still does it help a little?

so who do you think wins here and is it Not a stomp?

It's definitely the space marine, he has much more wincon than darkness even if you disable his gun

Space Marine. This is a stomp.
Darkness is surprisingly incredibly meh for an isekai character (especially defensively when being a ********* is supposed to be her thing) and she seems to have absolutely no ranged attack at all. She can't even aim with her only weapon that gives her range beyond literally punching and she's like, what, 2-3 foot smaller than the marine? He'd out range her in punching even without armor. And he has a sword better than hers that works. And a gun. That beats her durability, penetrates, then explodes. Space Marines also have absolutely absurd reaction time and move too fast for her to even... eh... do what? She can't beat him in melee, she can't do anything at ranged, she apparently has no regen or anything, I think she literally can't realistically hurt him at all. She's completely outclassed in the only range she can even attempt to do so. Space marine reactions are so far above most of fiction. Regular ones.
Her only hope would be to grapple him but he's several foot taller than her and in armor. I don't think she can physically grapple enough of him for it to matter. Maybe grapple him and throw him around a bit but he's just going to shoot her while being thrown anyways.

Back