• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Tournament Round 3 Sans vs Frank West (Grace)

Round 3 of my Sans vs Tournament.

Conditions

Speed is equal

Frank gets 3 hours of prep

Both get Previous knowledge on each other

Full Arsenal (Including Franks 9-A stuff like his suit)

They start 40 meters away away from each other

That's all

Who wins and why?

Sans: 7

Frank West:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Aaah, okay.

Most of Frank's Arsenal is completely off the board and it depends on him being able to hit Sans with the Holey Terror, the magic wand, or the,,,well I can't see much else allowing him to take it tbh. He may be able to teleport in to deliver a killing blow but considering he starts just outside of Sans's Range I believe (his attacks should have similar range to the Holey Terror), the only reasonable outcome I can see is Frank maybe getting a couple teleport in, taking maybe a shot or two before Sans slams him into every solid surface nearby.

Oh yeah that's 9-A. Can't see it being able to do much before Sans decides he doesn't like the looks of it, however. Especially when the exo suit doesn't have much hax at all to be able to contend, and when one hit basically ***** up Frank real good.

Dang. I had though with prep and Previous knowledge on Sans it would help Frank a lot more. Well. That's one for Sans I supposes

I hate that Sans has 9-A durability. I really really dont agree with it

Going Sans. Unfortunately for Frank. Even with prep and Previous knowledge. Sans having Previous knowledge on frank screws it up for him. If Sans knows what to except out of franks weapons; he knows what to watch out for. A Danmaku Of attack's overwhelms, And with knowledge what he dealing with, Sans is fully capable of dodging Franks attacks long enough to get close. Doesn't help that Frank has only a few weapons that can do this. And the Exo Suit I don't believe is strong enough to one shot anyway.

I hate that this got this close to Grace without getting to grace cause I'm trying not to fall asleep before it hits grace. But it doesn't look like it's gonna hit it. Dam

I pray when I wake up tomorrow, this will have reached grace while I has slept. So I may work on Round 4

Back