• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra fights another haxed Low 2-C villain

Low 2-C Post-Power Absorption Yhwach vs 2-A Makyouka Demigra

Speed equalized and Demigra has the Keysword (to avoid a massive hax stomp)

xcg1gfeb2w921.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

[Insert OP hax here]:

4D Mindhax gg:

Incon:

Last edited:
Isn't Reiatsu Crush potency in the dozens? Not to mention working on people with resistance.

It's higher than dozens currently and has the potential to be far higher than that whenever I get around to posting the CRT.

Dracula controls all the souls in multiple dimensions, with each dimension containing an infinite number of souls.

He also scales far above Count Olrox whom himself controls infinite souls at once and even trying to perceive his existence rips out your soul

According to the page, it's probably not even immediately lethal.

1. That is not a soul-hax feat. You don't derive soul-hax from EE.

2. He'd technically just have 3-D hax since it's just infinite people.

3. Demigra EEs everyone in the multiverse at some point?

2. He'd technically just have 3-D hax since it's just infinite people.

3. Demigra EEs everyone in the multiverse at some point?

Welp he never did. His EE only comes form statements

but he has his own soul hax which works on said scale. He used it to power null, according to the profile,but that's just one of the possible uses of it. Does that count?

He power nulled/soul-haxxed everyone in the multiverse??? Not that I don't trust your word but can I see this feat? This is honestly pretty new to me.

He power nulled/soul-haxxed everyone in the multiverse??? Not that I don't trust your word but can I see this feat? This is honestly pretty new to me.
Well it only mentions the power being nullified, so... Probably an error in the profile or some scan I don't know about

Anyways, this is a stomp. How about using... Mechikabura?

Then it's probably a stomp for either one. There's no middle ground at all.

To comment on this note, you do actually. And this reminds me to bump my thread to actually solidify this.

There is absolutely no reason why you can’t resist soul destruction when you resist EE that already does that and then some.

They're two powers that harm their opponents in entirely different ways. Unless specified, we really shouldn't assume this for the same reason a character doesn't resist Deconstruction, mind-hax etc. by association. A person could just resist void based attacks or that erasure specifically but still be vulnerable to spiritual damage, mental damage and of course, physical damage.

TL;DR
It's making a lot of assumptions. And unless that thread got accepted, it really shouldn't be used here.

EE doesnt necessarily affects the soul, though. It needs feats of doing so
Well, Demigra said that he would erase the Future Warrior across all of history to the point he had never existed in the first place

Anyways, Kukui's thread is another thing, and this match would be a stomp independently of that. This should be closed

Back