• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galbatorix vs Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galbatorix mindhaxes GG

Also thank you for using Adult Mami in the picture, she's Sexy

It was only for galba because "Lol shields" are very specific, but eh.

Galbatorix: 1

lol

Well if he opens with mindhax and it's on thought it's GG, since I'm sure it should be strong enough to beat her resistance

RKGenki said:
lol

Well if he opens with mindhax and it's on thought it's GG, since I'm sure it should be strong enough to beat her resistance
It is in the millions as well as his resistance

Millions? Since when? I only recall stuff in the thousands (given that each Eldunari is mind resistant so it counts for several people)

Does she have any serious telepathic abilities ? Otherwise Galbatorix simply mindrapes her. The problem is, that this is not really something he does at the beginning of the fight. He would probably start with either a word of death (If he is serious and considers her a threat) or simply paralyze her (If he doesnt knows anything about her).

By the way, which version are we using ? Galbatorix seems to have the AP advantage against most of her versions.

Its in character if he is serious, angry and willing to kill.

Edit: Which is the case (Sorry, I forgot the SBA)

Iirc Eragon said that Galbatorix actually likes mindhaxing people, and it's the reason why he is so good at it.

Unless he has reasons to hold back, he'll probably do it at the beginning

I don't care enough to determine it

I guess it's fair? Mami beats him with most of her arsenal, resist the twelve words, life absorption, barrier bypassing attacks would obliterate him, reality warping would also work and Galbatorix isn't the one with very good type 8.

He just happens to lead with the particular hax that she can't counter

I actually wanted to make this match for a while and never could because I wanted to avoid spam, and because the outcome was rather obvious

Credits to Pachi for listiening

PMMM character eats mindhax for the reasons above

... Except can Mami even do anything to counter a single thought?

6-0

She has many ways to destroy Galba, thing is Galba opens with mindhax. 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back