• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Sonic's profile still shows he is 4-A what are you talking about? You do know he varies in Super right? They can still do a MU with his 4-A rating
Sonic is still 4-A, seems like you misunderstood

It was both the Understanding GG and Absorption thing. The thing is, Mechi's absorption takes a bit to kick in so he can probably one shot kars and not long after neg his type 8 with absorption

It was both the Understanding GG and Absorption thing. The thing is, Mechi's absorption takes a bit to kick in so he can probably one shot kars and not long after neg his type 8 with absorption
Kars has infinite other hims to be dealt with though.

Upon Kar's death, D4C U would travel to another universe and make that universe's Kars the new original.

He passively absorbs universes not the entire multiverse as a whole IIRC. The fact that it takes time would give Kars enough time to Understand Mechi.

Are those pages locked? If not, you can update them yourself if you wish.

Darkai has a win agaisnt Mario but that is not reflected on Mario's profile. Is the match invalid or is Mario missing it?

Whoever added it likely simply couldn't edit Mario's profile page.

I thought so too. But it has been almost 2 years since the match occurred. It’s likely the profiles weren’t the same as they were when the match happen.

It can be added to Mario’s, I just am not sure if it’s still valid. Right now, 1 profile has it while the other doesn’t.

Meta vs Carolina. It's literally wrong by Word of God. It is the only fight on this website that's objectively wrong. Several RoosterTeeth members worked on Meta vs Carolina and it was a literal Red vs Blue Episode (Specifically in Season 14, Episode 13) as well as being a Death Battle. The scenario in the Vs Thread was literally the exact same as the fight. Meta only won to spite Death Battle I'm pretty sure.

Edit: Also, the arguments for Meta were basically "Meta via hax" and then a bunch of FRAs, even though he has one notable hax (Time Stop) that he only uses defensively in character.

Last edited:
After looking through some of these matches I think they should be removed for the following reasons.

Sonic vs Sonic: severely old and outdated, especially with the revisions game sonic has.

Sonic vs Chipper: Massive stomp match here, considering the only thing Chipper has is just poison bite, something sonic resists, on top of a bunch of other abilities Sonic has that Chipper has no answer to, what makes this matchup remotely fair to begin with?

Sonic vs Bomberman: Severely outdated given the pages weren't the way they are today, on top of being a massive stomp due to any and all ways Bomberman could win isn't gonna work now.

Sonic vs Ultron Sigma: Again, what exactly does Ultron Sigma have here that can help him win? Cause all of his noteworthy hax is resisted and he's nowhere on sonic's AP level.

Sonic vs Kratos: Same as Ultron and chipper.

Sonic vs Count bleck: Same as above

Sonic vs Krypto: Same as Superman

Sonic vs Toei Goku: Going off the Janemba vs Sonic match that was made not that long ago, the only way Goku can win here isn't even valid anymore, making this onesided as hell.

Sonic vs Mecha Goku: I don't understand the logic here, both are bloodlusted so it's automatically assumed that the guy who's hax he'd use in the fight that isn't thought based, and moreso he needs to say chaos control for said hax to work, would automatically work first over the person with a massive AP advantage to the point of hitting once and sonic dies, especially Bloodlusted of all things, the argumentation here is faulty at best, and I propose removing it.

Sonic vs Prismo: Same as Bleck, Kratos, etc.

Sonic vs Superman: Can I ask why is this matchup considered legit, when the voters admit that superman's severely outdated in terms of abilities, on top of the fact that barely any abilities Superman has would work on Sonic to begin with?

Sonic vs Janemba: What makes this matchup in sonic's favor when Janemba's first move in this state is to seal, which also powernulls, both of which sonic doesn't resist, so he'd lose his super form the moment he gets sealed, rendering him into a weaker state.

Sonic vs Super Goku: Same as Comic Sonic

Sonic vs Eggman: Same as Comic Sonic

I agree with the removal of the vast majority of these matches, especially the ones that are multiple years old.

I do think a couple of them should stay, though.

Sonic vs Janemba: What makes this matchup in sonic's favor when Janemba's first move in this state is to seal, which also powernulls, both of which sonic doesn't resist, so he'd lose his super form the moment he gets sealed, rendering him into a weaker state.

Janemba being the amalgam of evil spirits means that Super Sonic purifies him just like Gogeta had done. The only difference is that this time, it's done passively and works far better than it had on Perfect Chaos. Perfect Chaos was just tainted with negative emotions and it was a very swift purification, Janemba likely gets purified before he can even seal.

Sonic vs Mecha Goku: I don't understand the logic here, both are bloodlusted so it's automatically assumed that the guy who's hax he'd use in the fight that isn't thought based, and moreso he needs to say chaos control for said hax to work, would automatically work first over the person with a massive AP advantage to the point of hitting once and sonic dies, especially Bloodlusted of all things, the argumentation here is faulty at best, and I propose removing it.

I heavily doubt Mecha Goku is going to be able to one shot Sonic before Sonic says two words tbh. This seems weak.

Regarding Sonic vs Superman, does Superman’s profile being severely outdated disqualify him from being used in matches? And if so shouldn’t his other matches be removed as well?

So the purification is passive then? Is there any scans that suggest that it’s passive? If so then I’m ok with the match staying.

the speed Mecha Goku has in general, and the distance, makes the chance of Goku getting to Sonic and hitting once, leading you to a Saitama oneshot is just as likely as Sonic using chaos control. At best I see this as an inconclusive. Both characters being bloodlusted means one character’s wincon are just as likely to happen as the other.

If I’m being completely honest, I don’t see any reason as to why pre-crisis Superman should be used in a fight here in the condition he is in. He, on top of many MANY other DC and marvel characters with lacking pages in terms of their abilities makes it really unreliable to determine who would win in a fight if we don’t have all of their abilities listed for them from the get go. So yeah I’m ok with removing the other matches for Superman.

So the purification is passive then? Is there any scans that suggest that it’s passive? If so then I’m ok with the match staying.

the speed Mecha Goku has in general, and the distance, makes the chance of Goku getting to Sonic and hitting once, leading you to a Saitama oneshot is just as likely as Sonic using chaos control. At best I see this as an inconclusive. Both characters being bloodlusted means one character’s wincon are just as likely to happen as the other.
Mecha Goku and Sonic are 4km away from each other, and speed is equalized. Saying two words >>>> Firing a ki blast and hitting something from 4km away.

Furthermore, Sonic have other haxes to win this such as Time Brake, with slows time almost to a halt, Ring Time and the wisps to win here, so the chance Goku would hit him before Sonic could do any of these things is pretty low

4km away means Jack shit to someone who’s MFTL+. That alone can travel 4km in no time. Also you’re completely missing the point of my argument. You’re arguing that Sonic would use his hax first when none of the ones he starts with (chaos control to be precise) is thought based, let alone passive. Why would that be something that beats a MFTL+ character who can fly right to you and land one hit. Having numerous hax means Jack shit in my point because BOTH characters can equally win. Saying Sonic is the only one who wins because hax is ignoring how long Sonic needs to use said hax, which is more than enough for Goku to oneshot. Both sides have an equal shot at winning, which at best would’ve made that match an inconclusive.

4km away means Jack shit to someone who’s MFTL+. That alone can travel 4km in no time. Also you’re completely missing the point of my argument. You’re arguing that Sonic would use his hax first when none of the ones he starts with (chaos control to be precise) is thought based, let alone passive. Why would that be something that beats a MFTL+ character who can fly right to you and land one hit. Having numerous hax means Jack shit in my point because BOTH characters can equally win. Saying Sonic is the only one who wins because hax is ignoring how long Sonic needs to use said hax, which is more than enough for Goku to oneshot. Both sides have an equal shot at winning, which at best would’ve made that match an inconclusive.
1. Speed is equal and both are MFTL+. You realize Sonic can just dodge this attack while saying Chaos Control right? Also Shadow can use Chaos Control with a thought. Hyper Sonic scales massively above Shadow in terms of potency of his Chaos Control

2. Speed being equalized meaning that it's doesn't matter to what speed they're equalized to, because relative to each other they're equal, meaning Sonic would also be able to say the words much faster too, long before Mecha Goku's ki blast would reach him

3. I already told you Sonic has many haxes he could use to win. Please don't ignore my points for them, especially since haxes such as Time Brake slows down time very significantly and doesn't rely on a voice command

I would appreciate input from some administrators and content moderators here.

Chaos Control doesn't need verbal words to use, it's just like arguing Goku needs to say "Kamehameha" before using the move, Chaos Control has been used without saying it, using that to argue a match should be removed is dumb

Do you have any scans that it can be done without words? If so I’d like to see that, and also the purification being passive scan.

Do you have any scans that it can be done without words? If so I’d like to see that, and also the purification being passive scan.
Passive Purification is shown here with the fight against Perfect Chaos, and also here as well with him against the Mother Wisp. In both cases Super Sonic never used an ability or some kind of a spell to purify them and just simply attacked normally. It was also mentioned in the first example that Super Sonic's powers purified Chaos just from him fighting the Super hedgehog, rather than Sonic activating some kind of ability

Here is Shadow using Chaos Control without needing to speak. Shadow also uses Chaos Control without speaking here too

Those look more like something shadow exclusively could do, and not sonic given he's more skilled with the CE than Sonic is. Do you have any clips of Sonic using it to the same extent that shadow can? As for the purification, ok I can see the match staying.

Those look more like something shadow exclusively could do, and not sonic given he's more skilled with the CE than Sonic is. Do you have any clips of Sonic using it to the same extent that shadow can? As for the purification, ok I can see the match staying.
Sonic is able to use Chaos Control much like Shadow can, as Sonic learned this ability very quickly and used it to go toe-to-toe in their second fight in Sonic Adventure 2. Also, due to Super forms having vastly improved control over chaos energy compared to base forms, Super Sonic has far more control over Chaos Control than base Shadow have, and Hyper Sonic has even better control of chaos energy compared to Super Sonic

Back