• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Paramount) vs Sans (Closed)

Voting Sonic, he can perceive time as being slowed down which will give him an advantage in being able to react to Sans and can use his rings to BFR him.

Reminder that Sans's magic is 9-A, both have attacks that are in one-shot territory and Sans has Soul TK to prevent Sonic from dodging easily, and can dodge attacks through teleportation.

Sonic could actually use some of Sans' ranged attacks against him by tossing portals in front of said attacks and making them appear behind Sans. This can even be used to counter telekinesis to an extend by tossing portals in directions where Sans throws Sonic with telekinesis, so i'll vote Sonic.

Sans first move is always using blue mode right at the start to pin his opponent down and then shoot bones, and those nomes one shoot this Sonic, Sonic's perception manipulation was supposed to be removed in the discussion threads as just being speed, and even then that won't help him dodge blue mode, and Sonic won't have time to set portals because it's his very first move

Voting Skeleton man

Dude, you can't start the grace, there must be a difference of 7 votes, the grace doesen't start at just 7 votes

The grace starts when Sonic will reach 9 votes

Not sure anyone considered the fact Sans can teleport, making targeting him anything next to impossible.

"Sonic could actually use some of Sans' ranged attacks against him by tossing portals in front of said attacks and making them appear behind Sans. This can even be used to counter telekinesis to an extend by tossing portals in directions where Sans throws Sonic with telekinesis, so i'll vote Sonic."

A single attack from Sans will kill Sonic, and Sans spams much more than Sonic, he will die the moment Sans uses Blue Mode.

GalacticIron said:
It's been brought up before that Sans almost never teleports himself, he usually teleports others around instead.
And yet he still has the ability to do so if he needs to.

Teleporting Sonic into something that will instantly kill him is supporting my argument.

>A single attack from Sans will kill Sonic, and Sans spams much more than Sonic, he will die the moment Sans uses Blue Mode

And Sans literaly starts with it, he would just pin Sonic down then stab him with bones

I don't get the Sonic votes tbh

Gonna change my vote to sans, as sans always starts with blitzing in character so he's gonna murder sonic with gravity + bones

Changing Sonic to bloodlusted doesn't change the outcome, Sans has 9-A Danmaku with soul hax + TK which he always lead with, the fight starts and ends within a second.

Sans FRA.

Kinda fail to understand Sonic votes tbh, this almost feels like a stomp.

Both of them can actually win.

1- Sonic can make Sans exhausted and defeat him.

2- Sans can teleport, take Sonic's Rings and send Sonic to a location where he can easily trap him.

So ─▒am saying Inconclusive.

Sans literally leads with a semi-undodgeable OHKO, how would he get tired if the fight ends in seconds every time?

He could counter it how Frisk does, by jumping away from the wall he's slammed on at the very second (Frisk just has Regular Human lifting strength wtf), I just don't think he's gonna figure that out fast enough.

Yes, but Sans always slams downwards the opponent, Sonic would have to jump to dodge it, and a single bone one-shoots him

Back