• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Hax-Null Fight: Mami Tomoe VS Noth (Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite "his" but it do not have several powers, can cut through space so barriers or distance aren't an issue, it cause existencial damage so if it destroy something it is erased, it can fly and extrasensorial perception. Aside from that, its mind and will is immutable, stats do not affects it and ignore any gnostic/spiritual/divine power.

Hl3 or bust said:
I guess Potestas has all the stuff the other Noth have as well?
It do not absorb as the principality, but aside from that it have does powers. Furthermore, I haven't it added but it can't be one shotted (This works twice).

I mean IDK how mindhax equates with on physical interaction but I don't think it can beat her Type 8

So....

Incon via them not being able to do jack to eachother or Mami Stomps

Hl3 or bust said:
anyway, leading move for either?
What do you mean? Are asking for someone's vote or any other power?

Anyway, for those that are asking, Potestas scale backward from 25.33 gigatons and Mach 194

Other thing, in what Mami relies? I'm guessing whatever it is do not appear in the combat. Also, if che is completely destroyed, does ye appears in the battlefield shortly after?

I'm sorry, but pretty sure being nonexistent doesn't guarantee you to not having mind/consciousness, unless there is a statement that said so.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I'm sorry, but pretty sure being nonexistent doesn't guarantee you to not having mind/consciousness, unless there is a statement that said so.
Having a non existent mind is a requirement for it no?

I was talking to you, @Weiss Schnee

Having a nonexistent mind isn't a requirement

Noth is not immune to mind/empathic power due being nonexistent, it has its own statements; additionally, Noth do not follow any reality rule and are immune to stat inducement.

In short, Noth are not bound by the rules of reality and they ignore any gnostic power (spitual/divine stuff), they exist outside of those rules; they care little about stuff like time gravity and similar, and despite being affected by magic, psyquic and ki attacks (as long the one who used it has elevated gnosis) its impossible to alter its mind and will. For intance, they can destroy the Infinite Orb (and even devour it), Ra-Me-Tek's Death's Stare is useless, same The Nameless's arm, Baal's powers do nothing, and even Longuinus wouldn't absorb any of its powers (although there's no powers tha can be absorbed nullified.

If want a larger answer, well, there's a text in the Naraku's match (that wouldn't be finished).

I don't know the full context, but how powerful was the mind manipulation that was used on him? Because immunity is a pretty big nlf

Its a Table Top Game so not going to any graphic scene, those abilities comes statements in the bestiary and the lore book. I will repost from the other thread:

Noth. A meaningless name for something that should not exist. These entities can not even be called monsters or nightmares; things like good and evil are irrelevant for entelechies that simply disbelieve everything in their path. In more than one sense, they could be considered the end of everything that exists.

The Noth are foreign entities that are impossible to understand or explain. The only thing that can be theorized about them is that they are devoid of concepts or something like a "nature", so they can not be linked to anything. And that is precisely what they are; absolutely nothing. They can't even be considered void elementals, as even beings like the Nosos Etrien are linked conceptually to the structure of existence. The Noth, however, do not respond to any rule or principle, as if they were strangers to absolutely everything.

The Noth are an almost unstoppable divine force. They manifest through vortices in different unrelated places and swarm aimlessly for a short period of time (never more than half an hour). They perceive the presence of things around them and approach those with a higher existential potential. Then they enter in contact with whatever has drawn their attention and consume it. There is no difference to them if it is an inanimate object or a living being; when someone tries to escape, the Noth just shred him until he dies or is unable to move. If they are attacked, the Noth respond showing clear signs of possessing disproportionate combat capabilities; even the weakest of them are creatures of aberrant power. Their appearance is difficult to explain. Physically there are many types and sizes, but their forms are always consistent with each other. All of them are completely white and their entire bodies seem to be made of a single substance, like a uniform mass that has different form. They also don't have internal organs; the Noth are completely compact. Interestingly, the surface of their skin is incapable of being stained in any way, so they retain their characteristic whitish color at all times. The Noth also usually have some kind of spiritual cord on some part of their body (usually in the area equivalent to their necks), which disappears after a few meters in some kind of existential vortex that moves with them.

Probably the appearance in which people perceive the Noth's are not even their true form (if they actually have one); it's just the way that the mind of those who contemplate them interprets what they are. Thus, two people who see the same Noth can agree in its general appearance, such as saying that it is a milky colored humanoid, but both would see it in a slightly different form. Noth are invisible to the human eye and can only be perceived by individuals able to see supernatural things or have a higher Gnosis (the higher it is above their Natura, the clearer they can see the Noth).

A Noth never communicates nor seem able to understand anything that surrounds it. In fact, only some of them (those who are considered superior ones), seem to have glimmers of intelligence. However, they never act in an organized manner; it is as if they are not even aware that there are others of them nearby.

The Noth don't generate existential energy nor can their skills be detected by magical, Ki or psychic abilities. They can still be affected by such powers, although it is completely impossible to alter their will or mind. For all purposes, it is as if they simply did not exist.

Also:

Alien Entities: The Noth are not based or follow any of the rules of existence. Therefore they have certain unique characteristics that all of them have. First, the Noth can harm any creature, regardless of any special immunity which it may possess. This affects both innate powers, spells or even Gnostic capabilities, regardless of value or degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back