• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Tournament Round 1 Ika vs Sans (grace)

I am on a goal now to make the 9-As or Hacky 9-Bs I know fight Sans. My second creation on this goal is

Ika vs Sans

Speed equal.

That's all. SBA from there. Go!

Ika Musume:

Sans: 7

Inconclusive/Draw:

Pff. Sans cannot do anything to stop her from inkvading mankind.

Regardless, she could use her tentacles to catch up to sans.

Ted Ed said:
Pff. Sans cannot do anything to stop her from inkvading mankind.

Regardless, she could use her tentacles to catch up to sans.
I don't like Sans- no, I hate him. But I cannot exactly see a way why wouldn't Sans just TP or Soul Manip her away.

Ika kinda loses ig.

I will say. Sans never utilized teleportation to dodge. Like never at any point in the game. And Range is a thing.

But one for Sans tho.

Buttersamuri said:
I will say. Sans never utilized teleportation to dodge. Like never at any point in the game. And Range is a thing.
But one for Sans tho.
Unless Ika sets her weight to 20 Tons and uses all of her tentacles to try catching Sans :|

Well. I counted your vote for Sans. But she usually does use all her tentacles I believe. Like when she tried to hit they one Fangirl of her.

She shouldn't take this with her range really. It's not like a. Gun where the projectiles aren't attached to her. They're a part of her body.

She gets soul destroyed fra

Back