• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm which Mami exactly? If you don't specify then it's Holy Mami and you already know how that's gonna go down

Not much Maim can do against Bog's Possession and Acid.

Although her ignition will be somewhat useful.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Saddly,this is become "ribbons trap gg" again,now Mami ribbons can negate the Regenerationn.
Her ribbons would be melted on contact as Bog is made of acid

Bog possessing and playing mind-games after possessing is extremely in-character, so I don't think Mami's chances are high.

Also, even if it didn't ignore durability, it doesn't stop Bog from dripping, so being Ribbon Trapped isn't instant win like everyone else.

Oh.

The Mami probably wins via blasting him from afar thx to his weakness to fire, rage advantage, and her ap is likely high enough to nigh-completely destroy him.

@SD His weakness to fire isnt that big of a weaknes, look at Bog vs Gildedguy for example, GG cu him to pieces with his sword while it was on fire and Bog regenerated in seconds

Destroy his body maybe, but she has to destroy every piece of him, and its 100% in character for Bog to hide dozens of smaller pieces of himself around the battlefield for tactical purposes such as sneak attacks and to avoid masive aoe attacks. If even one of these smaller pieces survives he can regenerate, even after having his body completely destoyed, such as when Yupia desroyed his body and he regenerated from the small bit that was inside of her.

I'm not seeing anything in her profile that prevents Bog from dripping to avoid almost all she has.

@Weekly Eh if its not that major it'll play less of a role, but still have an impact.

Well her aoe attacks would probably be enough to destroy their hiding spots. Note how they can cover what we rank as a Small City added ith the fact that she is Mountain level.

Also, Bog's weakness to fire is literally just fire being able to hurt him. He can still easily regenerate from it, and he can actually put fire out as seen when he used a small bit of himself to put out Gil's source of fire.

Also Bog can potentially transform into someone Mami cares about to throw her off, like when he turned into Jade for a split second to get Gildedguy to hesitate his attacks

@Weekly

The KE of that may be way greater than the 56 kilotons I calc'ed

I'll recalc that. Might be higher.

Bog doesn't know Jade either, so it's likely a form of Telepathy that he gets through Possession.

Also, at the end of Bog's fight against Hue and Syn, this is directly implied. It zooms on Yupia's mindscape and it is infested with parts of Bog.

Kepekley23 said:
@Weekly

The KE of that may be way greater than the 56 kilotons I calc'ed

I'll recalc that. Might be higher.
The giant's stomp was fast enough that it could catch on fire, btw. That's an interesting tidbit.

You can add fear manipulation and transformation to Bogs abilities (also he was able to find out about Jade from Gildedguy so there's a feat right there)

@Kep ah I see, thx. In that case, unless he gets on Mami (Which is unlikely given how she uses duplications and range), it shouldn't come up, ignoring the mind resistance of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back