• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ya boi, Lady of Pain takes this one pretty easily.

Probability Manipulation, Law Manipulation and the fact Not Cthulhu has NO REGEN!

Also, reading in his profile, if the Lady Mazes him, he loses all his power as he needs to be in the Shroud to gain his power.

Wait

No regen? Seriously?

Yeah LoP casually.

Probably not a fair match but if it is LoP FRA.

When I made this match, having knowledge in both verses, I didn't think it was a stomp, but the end has nonexistent physiology and its own conceptual manipulation. I figured the lady would win personally, but wanted to see a debate.

In theory potent enough concept manip is a win condition, but still. LoP in-character auto kills.

then again that's not really rare for hax fights like this

Mr. Bambu said:
LoP in-character auto kills.
Stomp Thread

"A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics."

Can the cycle murder them back

If they can, Pain for reasons above

If they can't

Stomp Thread

"A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics."

Can the cycle murder them back

If they can, Pain for reasons above

If they can't

That has to do with either AP gap, passive hax, or physiology that a character has which makes the other character unable to do anything to them.

@DMUA As I said, Cycle does have a win condition, Lady simply has more and executes them quicker.

Mr. Bambu said:
@DMUA As I said, Cycle does have a win condition, Lady simply has more and executes them quicker.
I'm sorry, this kind of bugs me, it's never called "cycle" or anything like that, It's either called the end of the cycle or "the end" for short

@Zach Same deal

@Garg Dunno who that is but okay

we need like two more

anyone say those two seet aronyms

The real question is, which is more greedy for companies to do, all of the expensive equipment for DnD, or the ludicrous amount of DLC greed Paradox Interactive does?

Paradox Interactive. D&D just has a ton of content and offers physical pieces for that, which means they really aren't asking for tons.

the greediest is metal gear for wanting you to buy save slots

Paradox has 297 dollars worth of DLC for one game But the games are amazing and addictive so its draining my money please help

Back