• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-106 vs Sans (Grace)

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-A

speed is equalized

win via by death or KO

SBA

Sans: 7 (Dargoo Faust) (Randomlamdom) (Holyhotsauce) (Dusty Raider) (Jackythejack) (ApiesDeathbyLazors) (Stalker Maggot)

SCP-106: 0

Incon: 0

SCP-106
Sans-1-

VS

He drags you into a pocket dimension I think. Maybe I'm just going off the game. I think he has to touch you.

106's BFR works on dragging you through a wall, yeah.

Sans' teleportation renders 106's main gimmick useless, and his attacks rofl over 106's intangibility and regen.

Sans takes this desisively, and only loses if he is caught off-gaurd by 106 appearing through the floor.

I'm not sure, Sans has to hit him a bunch of times and 106 dusts sans in one hit, but Sans is smart enough to keep moving away from larry.

Sans can just keep dodging or perform psychokinesis so 106 can't hit him. Sans can also just keep using Gaster blasters or something, But may not even work. So IDK

Back