• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren Amamiya VS. Kratos

Exactly what it says on the tin. God of War 3 Kratos VS. End Game Ren, both Low 2-C. Speed is Equalized.

Ren Amamiya: 4

Kratos:

Oh fork... why? Why are you doing this to us?

On a serious note, how is Kratos dealing with Megidolaon? You know, the attacks that hits the soul, bypassing resistances.

Mudoon can still work againts opponents with resistance to death manip, because basically everyone in Persona resist death manip and still works in them.

@lonliosite

I was just mentioning that Krato's does have resistance to death manipulation in his Beginning of GoW3 key, I don't have a comment on who would win yet which makes me wonder....

@ZephyrosOmega

....What Kratos is being used here when you say "God of War 3 Kratos"? Because that implies End of God of War 3/Power of Hope Kratos

> People acting like Almighty bypasses durability when it's just an energy blast with inherent resistance negation.

Persona-users can't mind/soulhax with their regular attacks. All their attacks have NPI, but they can't hit the soul unless the body is destroyed.

I will vote for Joker because even if Kratos has death manip resistance, Joker's insta-kill techniques should still work on him and it will be impossible for him to dodge them since they manifest instantly in the target's location.

If Kratos decides to use Time Stop, it wouldn'r work because Joker resist Time Stop and physicall attacks can be nulled with things like Tetrakarn, Null Physical and other stuff.

And even if Kratos goes close to him, Joker has higher reaction speed due to his Third Eye and should be capable of dodging Kratos attacks.

Back