• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: The Skill Strikes Back

His prediction is done by Fugil and Yujiro, Musashi can make the batte simulations on her mind (I still think that predicting the match > making battle simulations in your mind, but whatever).

His copying techniques are like Yujiro's and Fugil's, except that Fugil can perfectionate the battle styles and techniques of others like him using Bahamut, Typhon or making Celistia's technique even better than her without seeing the technique.

Blocking attacks far faster than you is something Lux can do, althought, Lux made it for 10 seconds, Fugil should be capable of doing the exact same thing but for several minutes, maybe even more. Aside from Lux and Fugil being capable of fighting againts people 10x faster than them.

His mastery over things, since is every style he has faced, is technically inferior to Fugil's, Yujiro's, and the others mastery, but this isn't from that much importance.

Sasaki is extremely impressive, specially because the small screentime he has, but that's mainly the problem. Fugil, Yujiro, Taskmaster and Musashi all have more feats, some of them arguably better than Sasaki, and they also scale from other people.

Wow, that's actually really solid. I'll make the changes in a bit to give someone a chance to refute this, but I doubt it can be

To clarify, I'm super okay with Ikki being number 1.

I would just prefer for my dudette to be up there, along with whoever may be comparable

Also @Ion, I just consider precog and battle simulation to be equivalent

Creaturemaster971 said:
To clarify, I'm super okay with Ikki being number 1.
Technically Edelweiss is number 1 with a single ******* feat outside of being better than ikki, that is sending vibrations using the ground, so most of the time she can jus stand there and hit people's organs

Shuuush shushushushush shush.

Musashi will always be the best in my heart via infinitely outskilling Fate

For funzies, my ideal end result (which is probably wrong and won't happen) would be Mori Jin = Jax (possibly higher because of Fiora) = Rimuru = Singlen (& King Lux) = Baki < Taskmaster (& maybe others) = Yujiro = Fugil = Godskill Servants = RoR Kojirou = Ikki < Edelweiss </= Musashi (& Kojirou)

I do have justifications in my head for why I think this, if anyone's interested, but I don't think they'll fully fly here

Zel97 said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Ikki did win against musashi with only combat skill in the fight.
Isnt the skill fight still ongoing?
Well now it's purely on statements and other things like that. When we debated purely on skill techniques they could do. Iap agreed ikki would win.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Ikki did win against musashi with only combat skill in the fight.
You left the context out of that, and the debate on who is more skilled is still ongoing
Well that is not based on what they can use in a fight. Which is what combat skill consists of. It's ongoing based on skill feats they have in general. Based on who would win a skill fight. Ikki already won.

It was not a question of "who wins in a skill fight" it was a question of an interaction between raw techniques. Ikki's abilities are all about an interaction of techniques, which is not what Musashi is about. I conceded that Ikki would win in a raw interaction of techniques, but if the question is who is more skilled, then I do not concede that. I already said that I do not believe that an interaction of techniques determines who is more skilled, which is what this thread is about

Her fighting style does not center around finding counters to abilities, that is Yagyu's thing, her fighting style is about finding a single outcome where she wins before poring her entire existence into bringing it about. This is what I mean when I say that trying to argue on an interaction of techniques is definitionally set in Ikki's favor, because that is what he is all about.

If we just wanted to play with 2 decks of technique cards, where we take turns pulling cool and impressive cards out of each deck, then seeing if something in the other deck counters it, then I would have gone with Lancer Romulus, who can pull out any skill that he wants for any given situation with Imperial Privilege. It's a flawed method

No the idea is. In an all out fight. Using purely skill. Ikki would win due to having things that Musashi can do nothing about. But as i said, i believe in my boy. I do not think he'll lose in skill, so i'll let the debate end first.

Ikki has never failed me to this day. I will not fail him either.

It's not that she cannot do anything about them, it's that the question of finding a specific technique to counter them is asking the wrong question. I'll respond on the other thread shortly

Iapitus The Impaler said:
It's not that she cannot do anything about them, it's that the question of finding a specific technique to counter them is asking the wrong question. I'll respond on the other thread shortly
It doesn't have to be a "technique". It's just, can she do anything about ikki using those techniques?

I'll likely respond tomorrow then. xD

Of course, but it's all the same method and nothing specific. Due to how she fights, it's just gonna be a question of who is more skilled and thus will come out in a clash

Zoro and Mihawk should be up there on the list, Zoro himself has plenty of stellar feats that I'll go into later. ( Like real good feats that I wasn't aware of untill these threads ) and Mihawk can lol skill stomp Zoro. I'd say once I post all of the feats they should be placed somewhere in the top 15's.

Anyone familiar with One Piece would know that Zoro spent the majority of his child traning in a Dojo where he excelled at, even managing beat most Adults in the Dojo, and there was only one person who could beat him, that being Kuina. He's the creator of his own unique style, that being Santoryu but he also knows several different sword styles ranging from wielding a single sword to dual wielding. Now let's move on to the interesting stuff eh? Most of these feats are going to be from East Blue where Zoro displays the best of his skill feats on screen, and we know after his two years of training with Mihawk that his skill is on a whole another level.

Catches two swords flung at behind his head while on the verge of passing out Zoro then catches the swords from behind his head and the beginning of him yeeting this fool begins. Weaves, dodges and blocks 6 swords attacking him from all directions while heavily injured While dogding, blocking and weaving through all the attacks Zoro finds an opening and slahes Hachi.

Again Zoro humiliates Hachi Leaping into the air, spinning himself onto Hachi's blades, cutting Hachi's hands while not getting a single cut.

Dodge's canon fire while being blinded with light

Cuts apart several canons while in mid air with utter ease

Clashes with Ryuma on equal footing, an extremely skilled Samurai from Wano, who's now hundreds of years old

for Reference Ryuma is skilled enough to do shit like cutting the victim without them even feeling the pain or wound untill they walk about 3 meters

Clashes against Kaku, an excellent swordsman, extremely trained assassin and marital artist with access to speed amps.

Redirects a transformed Kaku's nose into a chunk of stone. For reference Zoan users gain massive all round amps.

Reads Kaku's next moves and reflects all of his projectile, while heavily injured and at a massive speed disadvantage.

I'll add Zoro, and since I've seen nobody refute it, I'll be moving up who to second? Fugil, Yujiro, and who else? Everyone from 3rd to 2nd, or only specific characters?

If they're sharing the second spot, I'm fine with that. None of the people listed would be able to replicate what Sasaki does to hold the 2nd spot though, is my issue, ESPECIALLY Yujiro. Fugil seems to have some vacuous scaling that implies, for a time, they might be able to come close.

I think some Versus Threads may be in order....

Back