• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: A New Skill

Actually i should be at the top via debating skill which gave both of my characters top spot

So much so that people don't know that Nene and Fu Xiaoli would actually be stronger in a fight just because i've been manipulating everyone to think that edel is where it peaks

Ionliosite said:
So Earl 1st, Ion 2nd, alright
But seriously, what do you think about Fugil versus Sasaki?
I'd like to here from a RoR supporter first, but as someone knowledgeable on the verse myself, I can agree that they are at least tied

Is there any reason why full power Nasuverse Sword Saints aren't #1?

Their feats are literal infinities better than anything Ikki or Edelweiss have ever done.

Hl3 or bust said:
Is there any reason why full power Nasuverse Sword Saints aren't #1?

Their feats are literal infinities better than anything Ikki or Edelweiss have ever done.
No, they aren't.

You do realize that you're calling "being above time, space, and infinity" flowery when it comes from the verse where treating things like that as flowery causes far more issues that it solves? Also, considering they got a whole new key for that exchange, the wiki doesn't agree with you.

Additionally, neither Musashi, Sasaki, or Yagyu are 2-A or really even higher-d to any extent. That feat just shows how ludicrous their skills are and there's a rather clear precedent of weird shit that Sword Saints do being literal considering Heavenly Eyes and Tsubame Gaeshi..

As of now, we've all agreed that Musashi from Shimosa scales to Fugil, I just haven't adjusted her placement yet

Ionliosite said:
I did, being 2-A isn't a skill feat, and being above space, time and infinity via skill is flowery.
^^^

We want actual skill, not poor excuses for "skill". All the infinity and zero stuff is plain flowery language with a bit of hax.

Them getting beyond time and space via skill isn't actual skill. Just hax with the word "skill" slapped in there. Completely 0 context on how they achieved that or how anyone who's not them is able to reach it other than "muh training". It's not true skill. And even then Ikki's fighting Musashi right now.

We were talking about Zero Musashi, so unless you mean there's another Shimosa Musashi apart from that one, she was discussed already. Trascending time, space and infinity or whatever isn't skill, it's basically hax.

Again, the wiki says you are wrong. Half of the shit that you tout Edel and Ikki around for doing is no better than what you're complaining about.

Neither is transcending fate and causality, but look who i'm talking to? The guy who rode Ikki to the top of every skill list with a literal lie about his Desperado state being from skill alone. Maybe make sure your house isn't made of glass before you through shit around.

@Ion

I am talking about Shimosa/FP sword saint right now. There was literally zero discussion about them other than them being posted. I can literally scroll up and see you and Earl ignore Iap posting them here.

Desperado being achieved via skill is flowery language and we accept that, we didn't take it into account at all.

Wait a freaking second.

Who actually told you Desperado awakening is treated as skill here and that Ikki and Edel are No. 1 because of that? Im genuinely curious where you got that from.

Hl3 or bust said:
You. Several times across several threads. I can literally go out and find them if you'd like.
Don't change the topic.

In this thread. Show me where anyone stated "Ikki and Edel are 1st because of desperado hax". In this tier list.

The only list where i did actually count the desperados was the best swordsmen list as we were practically counting "existing as a concept" skill at that point. So in this thread, find me any quote that says what i mentioned above.

>asks me about something

>I answer

>"don't change the topic"

ok

it's a ******* miracle that you aren't banned by now

You said "the dude who drove ikki in 1st with desperado hax". I said "where?". You say "in other threads".

Yeah i remember that time i mentioned desperado hax when i was driving by the college too.

Please keep it civil. We can discuss the merits of moving Musashi up, but disrespect will not be tolerated

The Causality said:
This is ridiculous
How many time people will wait before closing this cursed thread?
The thread is fine, it just gets a little heated sometimes. Over the course of 4 threads, the discussion has been primarily civil

Back