• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RAINBOW DASH VS MATCH UP THREAD

Peppersalt43

They/Them
With all due respect to @Baken384. I, Peppersalt of the 43 family needs to find match up threads to the one and only super-awesome™ rainbow haired speedster/athlete herself, Rainbow Dash! The second person to have discovered where Mad Milk came from has returned from CRT limbo and is currently High Hypersonic+ and as such, is quite a tough one to find matches for.

Things to keep in mind:
1. She lacks combat skill
2. She lacks durability negation so she can't fight anyone that is higher in tier than her. However if fighting someone of lower tier, that character may have durability negation
3. Due to her speed coming from a speed amp, she is immune to speed equalized
4. Her 2-C key is only usable when paired up with all her friends so it's not exactly combat applicable
5. Human Rainbow Dash only
6. At the end of each match, I'll probably write a story on what RD ends up learning from each match though if she loses, someone else will fill in for her. It'll be linked in the OP

Link to profile

"Alright, step on!" Sci-Twi said, wiping the grease from her forehead. Before her was a giant machine resembling a treadmill of some sort though it differed in functionality severely. It was a relatively new invention the purple human had spent many nights perfecting and now here it was in its functional glory, ready for use.

"So, what exactly is this thing's deal?" Rainbow Dash asked, unsure of this jury-rigged machine her friend had made.
"Well if my theory is correct, when one reaches a certain speed, they may be able to run through the gap distancing the many universes in existence! If this thing I made really works, we can unlock multiversal travel!" Sci-Twi explained, her eyes practically glowing from excitement.

"Or you can cause the universe to fold in on itself and end all life as we know it" Sunset added before realizing that she had broken her purple friend's spirit "But we have been calculating the risks. That should probably not happen".
"And you want me to be the guinea pig? Well... I guess being the first person to achieve multiversal travel via speed would be pretty awesome. I'm in!" the blue human replied.

"And tell us if you found my human counterpart. She's been missing since our last swap" MLP!Pinkie Pie added. With that in-mind, Rainbow Dash was outfitted with the proper suit and equipment. Her geode began to glow harshly as she ran on the machine, a faint glow growing brighter and brighter with a noticeable rainbow color surrounding the machine. Her friends watched behind cover as they hoped for the best.

There was no going back now.

With the flip of a switch, Rainbow Dash dashed right ahead, disappearing into the air itself or at least, that was what it looked like from the outside. In her perspective, she instead passed through a rainbow bridge in an endless void, getting glances of the worlds she may or may not visit in the future before getting thrown out of a different portal, this one mechanical in nature.

Recovering from the experience, she took note of her surroundings, a strange room with blue walls and white highlights over them, the floors smooth light blue and the ceiling dark blue. And she wasn’t alone in this horrid place. In the distance she noticed what appeared to be a kitchen with two people using it, one of which she found to be familiar.

"Oh hi, Dashie! Did you know that cooking isn't actually a skill taught to aspiring secret agents in certain universes? How horrible is that!" EQG!Pinkie Pie said, a tray of cupcakes in her mittened hands "Oh by the way, her name's Yor. We're best friends now!". Before Rainbow Dash could walk in, she felt something grab her hand and force her to turn. A well-dressed Japanese man with blonde hair stood there, holding her hand.

"Oh my, it seems that another one has been trapped here with us. Such a shame, and she's quite beautiful too" Kira said before kissing her hand.
"Hey, that's kinda unnece-" the blue human said before the man was suddenly flew to the edge of the room in an instant, blood splattering all over her.

"Good grief, I feel kind of bad for you" said Jotaro, a menacing aura seemingly emitted from his very presence "He now knows what your hand tastes like". A detached hand flew from Kira's corpse, going right across Rainbow Dash's field of view before attaching to another person behind her, a teenage girl in a purple bodysuit.

"Lizardy, you're gonna have to give it back to him when he comes back" the delinquent said.
"He does weird things to it! Like sucking on it, or using it to rub soap while bathing! Can we please do something else?" Lizardy asked.

"Until Cauldron compensates him with their promise, this is the only way we're gonna keep others from getting blown up".
"sigh Fine".

"I bet all of that sounds really weird without context. Let me bring you up to speed" Pinkie Pie said, much to her friend's relief.
"Please do, please do!" she begged.

Walking outside the room, they found themselves in a looping hallway, always leading back to the room they started though with one notable landmark, a hall with pictures hung on it with a number below. One of those pictures however had a gold border depicting a Japanese teenager with messy green hair, a few explosion marks denting the frame.

"That guy's name is Izuku Midoriya but most people call him Deku. He's basically the main character of his universe and everyone loves him so they make him fight denizens of other universes or even people he's never fought before" Pinkie Pie explained.
"That's a weird way of expressing love to someone" Rainbow Dash replied.

"Anyway he ended racking a ton of fights and somehow, this place is created where denizens are trapped here and forced to endure the same things he did. Every fight you go through, as long as you don't instantly win or lose, nets you a point and when you reach the number he has, you can be free! So far, only one person has managed to do that".
"Oh, that's...".

"Don't be sad, Dashie. We'll come and visit, it's something we can-".
"... so cool! I'm basically a part of some prison gang that travels the multiverse and fights off their warriors! It's like some sort of action movie! I can't wait to tell the others about this!".

The pink human smiled at her friend's joy. So far the denizens of this place were rather gloomy or at best, apathetic of their fate. Perhaps she could do pretty well here, or maybe she'll be consumed by the horrors of this place. But for now, at least she's having fun. The sound of the egg timer being prepped snapped her out of her trance, realizing something horrible.

"Oh no, Yor! I gotta go, meet you again, Dashie!" she said before exploding into a puff on confetti, presumably appearing at the kitchen again.
"Well, that's just Pinkie. This is pretty nice" Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh hey, I know you" a familiar voice greeted, sending chills down the blue human's spine. Turning around, her fears were correct as she faced the mistake of nature from Boston himself, that wretched glass jug in his hand containing the vile liquid that scarred her psyche all those years ago.

"Hey, Rainbow Dash was it? So uh, I never got to explain why I had an action figure of you in this jug of, uh, milk. Can you please hear me out this time, I promise, I can explain" said Scout.
"This is still cool, this is still cool, this is still cool, this is still cool, this is still cool..." Rainbow Dash repeated.

Match Up List:
1. vs Phase Spider (Completed)
2. vs Firefly (Completed)
3. vs The Riddler (Completed)
4. vs Taylor Hebert (Completed)
5. vs Blazing Bull (Completed)
6. vs Spy (Completed)
7. vs Agent 47 (Completed)
8. vs Danny Torrance (Completed)
9. vs Walter White (Completed)
10. vs Lesser Dog (Completed)
11. vs Carrie White (Completed)
12. vs Chitose Kizuki (Completed)
13. vs Dr. Kondraki (Completed)
14. vs Mustard (Completed)
15. vs Pandora (Completed)
16. vs Takuya Yagami (Completed)
17. vs Doctor (Completed)
18. vs Eddie Morra (Completed)
19. vs Finn Balor (Completed)
20. vs Billy-Ray Sanguine (Completed)
21. vs Poison Ivy (Completed)
22. vs Mysterio (Completed)
23. vs Miles Morales (Completed)
24. vs Adam Jensen (Completed)
25. vs Hughie Campbell (Completed)
26. vs Monster 2
27. vs Occult Herbmaster (Completed)
28. vs Deimos (Completed)
29. vs Derro
30. vs Hibari (Need Votes)

Last edited:
More suggestions:

Danny Torrance (Film): On vs threads, it's stated that he seals on sight, so give Dash prior knowledge.

Natsuki Subaru: Give him prior knowledge &/or 5 mins of prep.

Maybe T. Rex (Dino Crisis)?: The sheer size & strength may intimidate Dash & plus the T. Rex may be able to stun her. So make her start 13 m (or more if that's not enough) away from the dino & you could make the Rex do the roar first.

Uh, are all the haxes instantaneous?
done with the edits.

That's all from me. I under estimated this challenge lol.

Natsuki Subaru: Give him prior knowledge &/or 5 mins of prep.
Uh, doesn't he just respawn?
Danny Torrance (Film): On vs threads, it's stated that he seals on sight, so give Dash prior knowledge
I'm not sure he can turn his neck that fast but I guess she won't know where his line of sight is. Not bad
Maybe T. Rex (Dino Crisis)?: The sheer size & strength may intimidate Dash & plus the T. Rex may be able to stun her. So make her start 13 m (or more if that's not enough) away from the dino & you could make the Rex do the roar first.
This should be good

I feel like Ayanokouji Kiyotaka would work. He scales massively above the linked calc on his profile (He one-shot the person that preformed it), so he should be able to keep up with Rainbow Dash's AP.

Also I have knowledge on Carrie White, so I can help when that match gets made

What about the fear aura?
idk how much it would effect the fight. Other characters could still fight against him dispite his passive fear aura, I feel like rainbow dash could too.

If he's still too unfair though, someone else from his verse like Takuya would still likely work. He's pretty much just Ayanokouji but less skilled and haxed

Back