• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: LOYALTY TO THE QUEEN!

This one's for you, @Dragonite007. If we're lucky, this can work

Also apparently there is no fanart for the Pandora so that's a damn shame
● ------------------------------------- ●
No story here for now, can't really think of one

• Base Rainbow Dash and Rampage Queen Ant used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Central Park New York
  • 0ffba831-3af6-4ec5-918b-edd67a21480e.jpg
  • Starting Distance: 20 Meters
  • Pandora has prior knowledge and 2 minutes of prep time
  • Win via anything!!
  • Evil Ant Queen : 0
  • The Element of Loyalty : 7
  • Incon : 0

Last edited:
Pandora's first move will be to set fire to all the places where they are, while summoning a bunch of ants, and trying to find a strategic place to stay (or hide since when we face her, she's hiding in the anthill).

Pandora's first move will be to set fire to all the places where they are, while summoning a bunch of ants, and trying to find a strategic place to stay (or hide since when we face her, she's hiding in the anthill).
Hmm, Central Park is a more open place so burning it all down will be harder

How often is it vulnerable?

I mean how often is Pandora exposed for a hit? Because even a second is dangerous against a much faster opponent
Rainbow Dash can't see Pandora beacause of the fire and smoke, but Pandora also can't see RD neither. So she will be forced to expose herself a little to see Rainbow Dash.
How does Rainbow Dash will react with fire around her?

Overview

Rainbow Dash is 65.175.909,9 j
Pandora scale above 40.332.637,8 J
The diference is lower than ~1,6

Rainbow Dash speed is 24815,44471 m/s
Pandora speed is 28,5 m/s
The diference is 870,717x

Pandora take 2 seconds to summon up to three ants. She could summon up to a maximum of 180 ants
Pandora has the advantage that her body can be covered by fire, giving her a way to deal damage even though she can't react to rainbow dash

Pandora wincon is RD wasting time with ants or she been intimidated by pandora's flames. Which would give Pandora time to concentrate and create the force field around RD, after that it would be easy for Pandora to win, she would only need to RD herself until she was knocked unconscious or make her hand Pandora the Geode Necklace.
RD wincon is don't waste time with the ants: eliminate just a few of them and proceed towards Pandora or just jump/go around them. With that she would only need to hit Pandora on the parts of her body where there is no fire, until she becomes unconscious or can no longer concentrate to make her wincon

My verdict:
I'm voting in Rainbow Dash, her wincon is more likely to happen putting that together with her stamina (which I don't know why she's not superhuman) give her more chances to win

Rainbow Dash FRA

And just to get this concluded

RD FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back