• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: A HIGH SCHOOL BEATING

I have doubts about this but I'm sure @ThePrimalHunter can figure something out. I have faith in his judgement
● ------------------------------------- ●
No story here for now, can't really think of one

• Base Rainbow Dash used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Canterlot High
latest

b7841960f654950a8ab29e798faf82cd.jpg

VS
51472e5ad562966ca9ae16a3f02d39c6.png

Last edited:
So Takuya is a lot more skilled and substantially smarter than Rainbow, and has the AP to keep up with her. There is just one problem though, and that is Rainbows speed advantage

I think you might actually have to give Takuya a little bit of prep in this fight or something. Without it, he can't really get past the speed advantage all that well. Granted, he is incredibly smart and charasmatic, so maybe social influencing might work, but I doubt he would really have the time to get anything out of his mouth before Rainbow just kicks his teeth out or something

I think if the geode was restricted or if Takuya was given a few minutes to prepare, this fight would be a lot more fair. As of now, I think it's just a speed blitz

Wait actually, does Rainbow start out as High Hypersonic+ or does she need to activate the necklace or something? Because if she needs to activate it or something, she would only be Average Human in terms of speed at the beginning of the fight. And if Takuya has prior knowledge, he could just hit it out of her hand or something and get rid of her speed advantage. I don't know how the geode works, but if it needs to be activated or worn or whatever, Takuya stands a pretty solid chance

I mean, what would be the difference?
20 minutes would give him enough time to like, build traps around the school and make this a home alone type situation (Kevin McCalister vs Rainbow Dash when?)

With 1 month of prep, although not really in character, would probably let him build a bomb or something. He's never been shown doing something like that iirc, but he is more than smart enough to do so and probably would if the situation was dire enough

20 minutes would give him enough time to like, build traps around the school and make this a home alone type situation (Kevin McCalister vs Rainbow Dash when?)

With 1 month of prep, although not really in character, would probably let him build a bomb or something. He's never been shown doing something like that iirc, but he is more than smart enough to do so and probably would if the situation was dire enough
I think 1 month would be better, bombs are a lot more reliable on hitting very fast opponents and he can probably set them up in inescapable places. Assuming they can hurt RD, it should be good

Plus he has prior knowledge so that may be something he'll do

So assuming Takuya has prep, he could easily make a bomb that could kill Rainbow as he is more than smart enough to make one or he could just turn the school into something from home alone and make a trap that can break her leg or something, taking away her speed advantage and letting him just finish the job himself

If he has prep, I'll probably go for Takuya

If not, then I think Rainbow Dash due to her speed

And just to get this concluded

Not Light FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back