• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow Dash discovers where Mad Milk comes from

Peppersalt43

They/Them
After how terribly the last TF2 vs MLP match went, you'd think I wouldn't try it again... Nah, I'm doing it again. Also there's been a surge of Scout matches and I wanna capitalize on it to keep up the streak.

9-B+ versions used
Scout is restricted to Mad Milk and Sandman, both already usable
Fight takes place in a locker room, 10 meters apart

Rainbow haired freak : 7
Mistake-a-nature : 0
Medic erases their memory of this incident : 0

Story below

With a decisive swing, the baseball goes flying out the arena. The crowds cheered as the announcer yelled "HOME RUN!". Scout let out a long laugh directed at the enemy team, prompting them to change their pitcher, a big student with muscular arms. Scout simply gave them a salute as his team coach called him, prompting to back away before handing over his bat to next batter. Rainbow Dash snagged the bat, positioning herself on the spot. The whistle was soon blown and the ball was quickly thrown. This time the ball flew low, landing on the ground and rolling away. The pitcher's team scrambled to grab the ball, with one of them finally getting their hands on it and... The rainbow haired athlete had already finished the circuit, stepping on her original spot tauntingly. And with that, her team match has ended and her team scored a win.

"That.. was... AWESOME!" said Rainbow Dash.
"chuckle Yeah... yeah" replied Scout, currently searching for something in his locker.

"We have got to practice someday. You'd make a great player for the team"
"Mann.Co would kill me if I stay another week. I've wasted twice the ammo I'm given"

As he was rummaging through, the rainbow headed athlete couldn't help but notice a glass bottle filled with white liquid within.

"Hey, is that milk? Can I have some?" she asked before taking the bottle.
"No no no NO! DON'T TOUCH IT!" said the mercenary, accidentally knocking the bottle to the ground and causing it to shatter.

The liquid within flowed slowly as Scout desperately tries to clean up the mess. "Why is this so sticky?" Rainbow Dash asked herself while raising her leg, the liquid sticking to her shoes. She then noticed in the corner of her eye, a tiny toy flowing out of the bottle. She immediately recognized it upon looking at it up close. "Hey! It's an action figure of pony me!" she said before finally realizing it, her cheery tone immediately fading "Scout, this isn't milk, is it?"

"I... I can explain!" said Scout.

Scout indeed cannot explain

Last edited:
Dash stomps. Speed equal doesn't do shit to stat boosts, and she can and will just use her geode to rev up her speed and blitz the hell out of him.

Nope. It's standard. It fits the standard definition. Don't know who's bright idea it was to make it optional, but she wears the thing literally all the time. Unless she's doing something that actively forces her to take it off, it's on her person at all times. It's objectively standard, despite what the profile says.

unknown.png

So, ah, yeah, as I said, the profile is pretty objectively wrong. The Humane 6 should have their geodes as standard at all times. Optional does not fit the profile and is blatantly wrong.

Last edited:
Iirc, I don’t think a match will get added if the win on is via speed amp.
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.

Iirc, I don’t think a match will get added if the win on is via speed amp.
He has subsonic+ reactions regularly. She has supersonic speed regularly (With the geode). That shit is for when a mftl character gets put up against a subsonic character with a speed boost, who then uses the speed boost to gain the upper hand via speed equal. She'd still have a speed advantage without speed equalized. The scenarios aren't remotely the same.

ok, so scout is in kinda of a disavantage being in a small arena during this fight, the human poney could dodge scout milck and sandman ball, the close space is a reall problem to scout that likes to jump around and move around his oponent to atack them, I'm voting raibow dash beacuse of speed advantage and the arena bieg unforable to scout

ok, so scout is in kinda of a disavantage being in a small arena during this fight, the human poney could dodge scout milck and sandman ball, the close space is a reall problem to scout that likes to jump around and move around his oponent to atack them, I'm voting raibow dash beacuse of speed advantage and the arena bieg unforable to scout
I mean, if the arena is big enough for them to stand 10 meters apart, it's probably one of the larger locker rooms so the disadvantage shouldn't be as crippling

i'm seing more as a long locker room and less as a large one
If it's just long then Rainbow Dash would have less space to dodge and the mad milk's AoE can actually hit her so even then, the match is still mostly fair

But for now, just assume it's one of the larger locker rooms

Last edited:
Back