• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: A SPEEDY ESPIONAGE

While I am unable to remake that famed thread, I can still incorporate it back into the spammed character saga and what better way to do it then using the father of the "Milk" Man himself, Spy! And the best part is, Spy would be screwed either way if he gets found so that AP downgrade will likely not do much to him. Just gotta hope there isn't a speed upgrade severe enough to put him over High Hypersonic+

Also, this is important for the Mad Milk saga. You'll see
● ------------------------------------- ●
Lizardy walked past the hallway, seemingly a lot more quiet than usual. She simply waved at anyone who greeted her and oddly enough, didn't detach her hand or arm to do so. During her walk, she was stopped by a familiar rainbow colored blur dashing in front of her eyes before stopping, a gust of wind blowing her back a bit.

"Hey, Tokage! I need your hand for something. Don't worry, this'll be quick" Rainbow Dash said before grabbing Setsuna's hand and pulling it off. Something was wrong this time however, instead of a comical pop and a clean detachment, there was a lot more resistance, and was that a bone poking out? A loud scream of pain echoed the room, not from a teenage girl but from a grown man, causing the blue human to also scream in terror. Suddenly, Lizardy's body began to warp, as if some sort of illusion was being dispelled from it, revealing it to not be the one we've all expected.

Instead of the detachable hero, it was the French gentleman himself, Spy.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! Hang on!" Rainbow Dash said before putting the torn hand in Spy's other hand. She quickly rushed through another portal before returning to the gentleman with a small healthkit. "Here, this is what you mercenaries use for healing, right?" the blue human asked as Spy attached his hand to the stump on his arm and then pouring the contents of the healthkit on his injury, all while still screaming. His screams stopped once his hand is reattached and he managed to regain his composure.

"Sorry about that. You're Scout's dad, aren't you?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"I can neither confirm nor deny, I'm here to bring him a package. He's meeting up with someone from his hobby's community. That's all I can disclose" Spy replied, the two eventually coming across Scout's room.

After some knocking, they find themselves being left out cold. With no other options, Spy decided to start rummaging through his inventory, throwing out a variety of objects such as knives, revolvers, bullets, watches, and interestingly enough, a large pillow with Connor's likeness printed on it. The gentleman finally finds what he was looking for, a simple lockpick which he uses to open the door. He then put all the objects he threw out back into his inventory, except for the pillow.

Opening the door, Rainbow Dash was greeted by the sight of Scout showing off a pillow to someone else, someone she recognized. Standing besides Jeremy was her dear friend Sci-Twi, seemingly giggling at the sight of said pillow.

However that wasn't the worst thing she saw.

In her arms were a number of action figures of various characters, some Rainbow Dash recognized and some she did not. She could easily tell the implications of this and began backing up in fear.

"Here's the pillow for your friend, wasn't very easy to get" Spy said before throwing the pillow into the room.
"Sweet! OK, Twilight, I got what you wanted. Gimme those action figures and I'll-" Scout explained, planning on trading some of these questionable pillows for a few of Sci-Twi's action figures.

Their plans were cut when they noticed Rainbow Dash by the doorway, staring at them with both disgust and fear.

"Rainbow, no! Th-this isn't what it looks like!" Sci-Twi stammered nervously.
"Please, I can explain!" Scout added.

The blue human simply dashed away from the scene, leaving everyone behind in the dust and an awkward presence in the air.

"And I thought people these days are less judgmental of others' kinks. It does make for some easy blackmailing though" Spy commented.
"Damnit, Spy! This is why I told you to do this discreetly!" Scout said before backing up, noticing Sci-Twi sobbing in the corner "Look, can you get her? Nobody ever listens to my explanation".

The gentleman simply smiled before putting on his mask, reloading his revolver, and holstering his knife.

"All in a day's work"

• 9-A versions used
  • Gravel War Spy and Base Rainbow Dash used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Los Angeles
Skyline-Los-Angeles-California.jpg

• Starting Distance: 100 Meters with no line of sight
  • Spy's stock knife is replaced with Your Eternal Reward, his revolver is replaced with L'Etranger, and his stock watch is replaced with the Cloak and Dagger
  • Spy has prior knowledge
  • Win via anything!!
  • Scout, this isn't milk, is it? : 0
  • Surprise Buttsecks! : 7
  • Incon : 0

maxresdefault.jpg

VS
ca960b90f81655457666c6a76b245536.jpg

Last edited:
spy upscales from 0.007 tons, Rainbow dash scales to 0.015 tons

big ouch... HOWEVER. Spy has stealth and durability negation.

spy upscales from 0.007 tons, Rainbow dash scales to 0.015 tons

big ouch... HOWEVER. Spy has stealth and durability negation.
There's also this problem
Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
However, Los Angeles is a very densely populated area with a ton of rich people (Since you know, Hollywood). He can probably try and lure his opponent somewhere to backstab

Only problem is, he can't let off the disguise even a bit since her opponent can spy check in less than a second

it looks bigger when staring at the numbers next to each other.

regardless, Spy is gonna go with stealth and eventually go for a backstab. what's Rainbow's starting move?
Speed

Just run through the whole city and try to find the person that looks like Spy since if I recall, SBA states that the only knowledge a character gets is what their opponent looks like

Just run through the whole city and try to find the person that looks like Spy since if I recall, SBA states that the only knowledge a character gets is what their opponent looks like
It’s gonna be hard for rainbow to find spy due you due to being able to disguise as the other mercenary's and because his invisibility.

It’s gonna be hard for rainbow to find spy due you due to being able to disguise as the other mercenary's and because his invisibility.
Yeah but she is always moving so he needs to find a way to get her to stay in one place for long enough while also trying not to seem suspicious

Yeah but she is always moving so he needs to find a way to get her to stay in one place for long enough while also trying not to seem suspicious
speaking of moving, it's a speed blitz because you wont equalize speed. her base speed at 9-A is hypersonic, so if you equalize speed Rainbow dash wont still be at that speed.

yeah but.

spy literally cant even perceive rainbow dash rn.
She's not gonna be dashing all the time, nor will she be able to find him instantly since he's really good at disguising. He can use his espionage experience to create a setup to do his wincon and get away with it
he needs to find a way to get her to stay in one place for long enough

Also, her only advantage is speed, let her have this one thing

She's not gonna be dashing all the time, nor will she be able to find him instantly since he's really good at disguising. He can use his espionage experience to create a setup to do his wincon and get away with it

Also, her only advantage is speed, let her have this one thing
Hm alright...

well, Spy starts with disguising, so Rainbow dash trying to find spy is going to be pretty difficult.

Hm alright...

well, Spy starts with disguising, so Rainbow dash trying to find spy is going to be pretty difficult.
Yes, that's how he stands a chance. That's what I've been saying this whole time

I shall now repeat this again

Yes, that's how he stands a chance. That's what I've been saying this whole time

I shall now repeat this again
Yeah but.

How's rainbow dash gonna even think about trying to find him? She knows what Spy looks like, but doesn't know that he can look like ANYONE.

Unless she catches spy lackin' and sees him disguise, i cant see her ever actually finding him. but i dont think spy could do anything but wait for Rainbow dash to stop moving as if he did anything it'd blow his cover.

Honestly? it's either spy waits for rainbow dash to stop moving and gets an epic backstab on her, or Rainbow dash DOESN'T stop moving and spy sits there unable to really do anything about her moving.

how long would it take for Rainbow dash to willingly stop moving without anyone's interference?

Probably a day or two before she needs to take a break
for ****'s sake thats a long ass time.

Spy's a smart man. if he sees someone dashing around a city at hypersonic speeds he can barely evne comprehend, he isn't gonna try and fight them until he can effectively kill them with a backstab.

so either he sits his ass around in that city for a day or two, or Rainbow dash someone figures out Spy's little quirky ways of fighting.

so either he sits his ass around in that city for a day or two, or Rainbow dash someone figures out Spy's little quirky ways of fighting.
On one hand, RD isn't exactly the smartest member of her friends

On the other hand, she does have the speed dilation thing (In which when you're so fast, everything seems slow) so she has significantly more time to search around and figure things out

Does Incon work?

On one hand, RD isn't exactly the smartest member of her friends

On the other hand, she does have the speed dilation thing (In which when you're so fast, everything seems slow) so she has significantly more time to search around and figure things out

Does Incon work?
wouldn't spy win in this case? Rainbow dash doesn't have a way to really figure out where spy is until she's tired and he's ready to backstab and shit.

And just to get this concluded

Spy FRA

And that's grace... Honestly, I'm kinda bummed that nobody even paid attention to what I wrote for the OP. Oh well...

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back