• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: THE FLASH SEASON 1 EPISODE 3

Ah yes, a speedster against a gas based villain. I wonder when this trope started

Oh well, let's just see if this works
● ------------------------------------- ●
Anyone who could perceive Rainbow Dash's dashing would see her pacing back and forth from both anxiousness and excitement. She had been doing this for the past few hours while waiting for the portal in front of her to open. Her pacing was soon stopped when she bumped into a wall of floating body parts, instantly knocking her down.

"Calm down now, he'll come" Lizardy said, her detached body parts floating back to her.
"But I'm just so excited! I mean, come on! Weren't you excited when you got accepted to that hero school?!" Rainbow Dash replied while getting up.

"Well, I can't say I wasn't. But still, save your energy. He should be here around... Now" Setsuna continued, followed by the portal opening up to some sort of school yard. This was followed by a light gray blur and a gust of wind blowing out of it. Once closed, all that was left was what seemed to be a tall man in a light gray armored hero suit. This sight amazed Rainbow Dash greatly, sparkles seemingly visible in her eyes.

"You again, Ida? I thought you already got your turn" Lizardy asked, followed by the hero taking off his helmet, revealing a clean shaven teenager with a pair of glasses.
"Yeah, we got hit by the outbreak a few days ago. A lot of us got sick so I'm here to make sure their tasks are continued. Speaking of which..." he replied before pulling out some graded test papers "Good job on your test, Bakugo. Not perfect but still top 3".

"And is that damned nerd number 1?!" Bakugo asked before snatching the papers.
"No actually. You both got the same grade" Tenya replied, followed by his classmate simply leaving "Anyway, here's yours, Tokage".

"Heh, just as I expected" Setsuna said before detaching her hand to pat Rainbow Dash in the back "So, this is the kid I've been talking about. Treat her well".
"This will be a great learning experience for the two of us. It will take a lot of effort but I'm certain we'll be able to get something wonderful out of this" Ingenium explained before rushing back through the portal and dashing back with a stack of papers "These are mock exams many students take for the entrance exams. I'll come back to you with a test the next time I come here. And maybe an obstacle course".

His exit was as quick as his entrance, the portal closing behind him, leaving Rainbow Dash with a stack of papers and confusion. "Don't worry about it, he's usually like that. It'll get better later" Lizardy explained. As she left however, the blue human's confusion turned to joy as she pulled out a piece of paper she managed to retrieve in the split second that portal was left opened. A man in a gas mask stood in the picture, victims laying on the floor behind him, seemingly unconscious, or maybe even dead.

"Time for a test run" Rainbow Dash said, turning her attention on the control panel

latest

27395d9d18c80d39d762637a38ebaa93.jpg

VS
d8pyi6i-6a99242e-7277-466a-8286-8a12f86cf1aa.png

Last edited:
The chances of her finding where mustard wad forming the gas may be slim on this one so I'll vote mustard based on that on that
I mean, she does have a massive speed advantage and prior knowledge and while Mustard has said knowledge as well, RD can simply go in and out whenever she may need air

Yes, that's the point

The guy can also move the gas and detect things in it so he can try and cut her off when she's going for air. All without a tell so she won't where he is
He can only react to stuff and move things around at Transonic speed though, so by the time he tries to do something to stop RD she's gonna be way off somewhere else. The problem with all these RD vs battles is that they don't really have the speed to realistically do anything to her, but while she may struggle, she has a wincon against all of them in the form of spamming speed and searching all over for a little bit.

He can only react to stuff and move things around at Transonic speed though, so by the time he tries to do something to stop RD she's gonna be way off somewhere else. The problem with all these RD vs battles is that they don't really have the speed to realistically do anything to her, but while she may struggle, she has a wincon against all of them in the form of spamming speed and searching all over for a little bit.
I guess so

Should I count your vote?

Back