• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: A MOLE AGAINST LOYALTY

I'm not too familiar on the verse, I just know that Valkyrie and Skullduggery are overused and create loads of stomps. Let's see how well this guy can do
● ------------------------------------- ●
No story here for now, can't really think of one

• Base Rainbow Dash used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Optional Equipment is restricted
  • Place Located in: The Underground Complex

• Starting Distance: 32 Meters with no line of sight
  • Billy has 2 minutes of prep time
  • Both characters have prior knowledge
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Original Secco : 0
  • The Element of Loyalty : 0
  • Incon : 7

latest

VS
rainbow_dash_equestria_girls_by_0opspio_df4re71-pre.jpg

Last edited:
So Billy-Boy is an assassin. He will bury underground, wait until her guard is down and then come up form behind to slit her throat (or pull her into the ground and then slit her throat.)

How good are her assassination defenses?

How good are her assassination defenses?
Not the most perceptive but being able to blitz does help against it.

Plus with prior knowledge, she'd likely avoid resting on the ground or near walls. There are a ton of sky bridges and high fences on this map

Does she passively maintain her speedboost at all times? 'cause she will have to have it pretty much activated when the surprise attack happens to profit form the increased reactions.

If she retreats to a surface Billy can't dig into, I expect this to become a matter of patience. Because I don't see Billy going to a place where his entire powerset doesn't work.

This basically comes down to whether a surprise attack would work. And with prior knowledge, I see this as likely just being a match where the winning move is not to play and both know it.
So incon.

Back