• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: SUNFLOWER SINGER (NO, YOU DON'T GET TO HAVE CONTEXT)

So if you remember this thread, we all know that didn't go very well. As it turns out, guns are very powerful. Let's see if this works out better.

Also hey, Spider-Man reappears in the spammed character saga, that's nice
● ------------------------------------- ●
A single shipping truck arrived at Sweet Apple Acres, crates being brought in and out after what seems to be yet another regular transaction. However, the apple family knows better than that. In some of those crates, lab equipment and other raw materials are wheeled in, the farm used as a cover for a more devious operation (Drugs and weapons mostly).

At a nearby hill, Applejack watched somberly as her house, her family's home, is desecrated. She could've prevented it, she could've beaten that inbred bastard yet she was not prepared. And now all she could do was watch and hope her friends can deal with this issue.

"Alright, I got everything I need" Rainbow Dash stopped by, her rainbow trail non-existent this time.
"And are ya sure nobody saw ya" Applejack asked, struggling to move towards her friend on a wheelchair.

"Yeah, Ida taught me how to not leave the trail. Takes a bit focus but I've been nailing it" the blue human replied, texting the images she had managed to take "Honestly, these guys don't look so tough. I can probably beat them up and their boss without batting an eye!".
"You don't want to do that" Jesse replied, startling the two teenagers "In this line of work, we always have to have something over anyone we work with. They know where our drugs are, we know where their families are. They know when the meeting is up, we know their transaction details. They threaten to shut us down, we threaten them with a ******* bomb. You know where I'm going with this, bitch?!".

"They might kill AJ's family if I kill their boss?".
"Smart bitch, yeah. That might happen. That's one thing you can do but you should also offer them something, otherwise you're just asking for trouble".

Rainbow Dash thought of it for a bit before a figurative light bulb lit up inside her head. She quickly dashed back to the trapped realm before going to a portal with a document in her hand.

She had an offer that Kingpin can never refuse.

• Base Rainbow Dash used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: The Village
latest

• Starting range: 20 meters with no line of sight
  • Miles has 2 minutes of prep time and prior knowledge
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Successor : 7
  • The Element of Loyalty : 0
  • Incon : 0

VS
675389_glenbw_rainbow-dash-equestria-girls.jpg

Last edited:
Did you read the story I wrote for this one
Yes, “Rainbow Dash captures/kills Miles Morales to gain leverage over The Kingpin by the advice of Jesse Pinkman following Kingpin’s destruction of Applejack’s home” is not a story I thought I would read today

Yes, “Rainbow Dash captures/kills Miles Morales to gain leverage over The Kingpin by the advice of Jesse Pinkman following Kingpin’s destruction of Applejack’s home” is not a story I thought I would read today
Honestly with all the stuff I've written, I thought you'd expect something like this

Some related fics that give extra context

The story? Just finished it, I don’t quite get how you consistently make all these different people feel totally natural with each other without assassinating their characters, but you do

Well, in terms of the actual battle here, Rainbow Dash is a fair bit faster, but her speed advantage isn’t as outrageously high as it has been in other threads, and Spider-Sense helps Miles with coping here. She’s also stronger AP wise, but Miles’ venom blasts should compensate for that. Other than that, Miles takes every other category, being able to trap Rainbow in webs, turn invisible and cancel Rainbow’s momentum, and have arena control thanks to his superior mobility. Miles should take this handily enough, so I’ll vote for him

have arena control thanks to his superior mobility
This I have a problem with. The place they're fighting at doesn't have too many tall buildings with a 2 story building being the tallest one. He's not gonna be able to swing as efficiently

This I have a problem with. The place they're fighting at doesn't have too many tall buildings with a 2 story building being the tallest one. He's not gonna be able to swing as efficiently
He’s not got great room to use his web-slinging, but even as a very small factor, the web-slinging is still better as a mobility option than anything Rainbow has. Even Miles’ wall-crawling is enough to claim that advantage

He’s not got great room to use his web-slinging, but even as a very small factor, the web-slinging is still better as a mobility option than anything Rainbow has. Even Miles’ wall-crawling is enough to claim that advantage
Hmm, OK. I got nothing else

I'll count your vote

Back