• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: LOYALTY IS DEAD

So fittingly, I've run out of Rainbow Dash matches, at least for now. And what better way to run out of matches than ending it with a corpse in a body bag?
● ------------------------------------- ●
No story here for now, can't really think of one

• Base Rainbow Dash used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: The Morgue
  • Starting range: 20 meters with no line of sight
  • Monster 2 has 2 minutes of prep time
  • Win via anything!!
  • Why did you leave your soul behind? : 0
  • That... is... awesome! : 0
  • Incon : 0

hqdefault.jpg

VS
51472e5ad562966ca9ae16a3f02d39c6.png

I suppose not. I just don't think it's in character to just trap someone and leave them to die.

Odds are it'll try to come and kill RD personally which leads to it getting one shot.

to continue my thought even if the monster traps RD in a small space I doubt it's in character to just leave her there forever. The monster would probably come out to physically fight her as it likely does with the player and gets shitstomped.

to continue my thought even if the monster traps RD in a small space I doubt it's in character to just leave her there forever. The monster would probably come out to physically fight her as it likely does with the player and gets shitstomped.
Ugh, and it has Unknown intelligence so I'm not sure if giving it prior knowledge would do much

Back