• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: CUPCAKES FOR THE FAMILY

I've done it. I've added the CRT results. And now for one of the first matches of this new development... Ponk
● ------------------------------------- ●
Yor looked at her picture frame, finding that her score had suddenly dropped to one, much to the horror of everyone there. It happens occasionally when one suddenly gains an increase or decrease of power, their previous fights are measured by their current power. The horrors of the CRT And now it had happened to her...

"It happens. On the bright side, you didn't transcend beyond your dimension. Quite hard to find an equal then" Minamoto no Raikou said.
"I'm not giving up yet. I still have missions to complete and... a family to come back to. Alright, another portal. Who's it gonna be?" Yor asked, turning to see another portal open up into the room.

Through it she could see a pair of humanoids with oddly vibrant outfits standing by a schoolyard though that wasn't the most notable of them. Their skin was pink and their hair was magenta with an odd puffiness to it. One of the two humanoids passed through the portal, a number of bags in her hands.

"And don't forget! Even though Gummy can't bite, he can still swallow so keep him away from Fluttershy's critters during the party!" FiM!Pinkie Pie said to her human counterpart, unaware of the predicament she had ended up in.
"Don't worry! I'll remember that!" EQG!Pinkie Pie replied, the portal sealing behind her.

It took her a while to realize that she still had fingers and clothes. A glance back revealed a dull brightly lit room so many have been trapped in and now this well-dressed woman was staring at her with murderous intent.

Sounds like a fun weekend activity!

latest

pinkie_pie_by_chokico_d7h2dt7-fullview.jpg

VS
df643lp-9ad6e335-8a07-4411-a4e8-751eb733fe79.png

Last edited:
OK, before @KobsterHope07 comes here and claims this to be a stomp, I'll further elaborate on Pinkie's clairvoyance and explosion manip

So uh, Pinkie's Clairvoyance/Pinkie Sense basically borders to precog. Explained here, it is usable in combat and can help immensely in either dodging or trying to blow her opponent up

She also has explosives with this kind of range and has inconsistently used teleportation

So, I have been called for some reason. Really wondering why people come to me for SxF

OK, before @KobsterHope07 comes here and claims this to be a stomp, I'll further elaborate on Pinkie's clairvoyance and explosion manip

So uh, Pinkie's Clairvoyance/Pinkie Sense basically borders to precog. Explained here, it is usable in combat and can help immensely in either dodging or trying to blow her opponent up

She also has explosives with this kind of range and has inconsistently used teleportation
So, she got good senses... neat I suppose. Yor got decent senses in form of IR, EA, and ES to prepare for Pinkie's attacks

Explosion looks neat I suppose. Yor will likely try to dodge Pinkie throwing literal sprinkles, perceiving it as projectiles but will likely be caught off guard by it exploding but will then be prepare for any more of her attacks. As long as she isn't near the epicenter, Yor would be fine due to inverse law.

Teleportation is inconsistent, so I don't know what else there is to discuss about it other than she has it.

How skill or rather how good is Human Pinkie is in a fight. How does she usually apply her abilities in battle. Profile doesn't say much how she acts besides being a highly skilled party planner, baker, and musician

There is also Yor's Aura which will affect Pinkie's performance due to the fear. Yor's fighting style is stabbing vital points to make sure people die quickly and painlessly. Not to mention the Poison Manipulation will ensure that every one of her attacks are dangerous.

How Acrobatic is Pinkie? Profile doesn't say much again.

How skill or rather how good is Human Pinkie is in a fight.
Not the best. At the very least she knows how to use her abilities and that attacks should be avoided
How Acrobatic is Pinkie? Profile doesn't say much again.
Mostly she has used it to do cartwheels or jump across ledges and obstacles
Yor's fighting style is stabbing vital points to make sure people die quickly and painlessly. Not to mention the Poison Manipulation will ensure that every one of her attacks are dangerous.
Outranging should help

Yeah, that is her specialty, but nothing is stopping her from throwing her weapons, or anything really. Her profile literally mentions her job involving lots of vigorous throwing
OK then, the precog should help with dodging since it's not crazy danmaku or AoE and it does double as a way to know about how dangerous they can be

Hmm... While normally experience isn't an end-all be-all (hence why hardly anyone puts that in the Intelligence category of character profiles for some reason), it would matter quite a bit in Yor's case against Pinkie, even though from what I've read alone (haven't watched any clips, by the way), Pinkie's teleportation is more or less like Jason Voorhees; there's hardly consensus as to whether it's legit or not.

Pinkie's precog may give some sort of edge, but hmm... How good is Yor's accuracy, anyhow? Is she an expert marksman with her throws, or does she have Stormtrooper Syndrome in that regard? Because apparently yeeting is a thing.

Back