• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CHELSHIA VS MATCH UP THREAD

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Alright @Jackythejack, this one's for you! Jacky the Jack has finally regained their resolve to begin the spamming of one of their favorite characters, Chelshia! If we're lucky, maybe this won't be abandoned like last time...

Link to Profile

In an empty cottage in the middle of nowhere, a pair of scientists sat by to watch a monitor and record their discoveries. The display revealed footage of a probe in a distant land, exploring the world around it and finding new resources with interesting properties, a common occurrence though this time, one of said scientists seem to be panicking.

"No, no! Marcy no!" Wagstaff yelled, his hologram drifting away from its companion.
"What a shame, and I was starting to like her too" his companion replied.

"I may be able to track her down. I should be able to send something else after her. We cannot let Charlie gain another unwilling pawn!".
"Now now, Wagstaff. Think about it for a minute. Your efforts at making new life have been quite poor. First time you tried making life, you ended up putting your co-workers soul into it and caused him to remove all forms of emotion. Your prototype holograms have managed to cause enough destruction that would make you a war criminal if discovered. Honestly, I wouldn't trust you to even have children".

"I am rather insulted but we are in a dire situation. How well do you fare?" Wagstaff asked, followed by a door being busted open suddenly. A young woman with a giant stone arm stood behind it, shopping bags filled with groceries in her hands. After some introductions and explanations, she was soon strapped onto a surgical table with the professor working on a monitor.

"Alright Chelshia, we're going to send you to another universe. I need you to keep an eye on this girl here" the professor explained, holding out a picture of Marcy.
"OK! Seems simple enough. Am I technically allowed to live alone?" the monster girl asked.

"I'm unsure. But don't worry, we'll visit to check on your progress" the professor continued before receiving a tap on the shoulder.
"This should be ready. Do you want to say the line?" Wagstaff asked.

"Oh right. We're ready... This might hurt a lot" the professor said before flipping a switch, followed by a jolt of electricity through Chelshia's body, causing her to black out. Opening her eyes, she found herself in an unfamiliar place, a strange room with blue walls and white highlights over them, the floors smooth light blue and the ceiling dark blue. And she wasn’t alone in this horrid place.

"Oh, she's awake! Ms. Knight, we got another one!" Marcy called out before turning her attention back to Chelshia "You're quite an interesting fella. What are you?".
"Um, I'm a chimera! Nice to meet you, I'm Chelshia! I'm actua-" she replied before being cut off.

"A chimera!? You mean one of those creatures that amalgamations of multiple other creatures?!".
"Yeah! I'm pretty sure that's what it is...".

Chelshia soon found herself being dragged around by the person she was supposed to watch over as she gushed about her discoveries while also poking at her with various questions which she sometimes struggled to answer due to lack of education. Luckily she paid attention to the most important part, the mechanics of this world and how one can be free from it. And it involved her favorite activity, fighting.

"Well, this has been fun. Marcy Wu by the way, it's been nice meeting you, Chelshia" Marcy said, leaving Chelshia in her very own room. As she left to further explore the place, the ranger proceeded to write down some notes, the rose on her jacket reaching out to it.

"Looks like they're onto us".

Match up list:
1. vs Arizona (Completed)
2. vs Nagel Krat (Completed)
3. vs Mammoth (Completed)
4. vs Creep (Completed)
5. vs Skipper
6. vs Scout (Completed)
7. vs Secco
8. vs Adjudicator
9. vs Rock Trolls (Need Votes)
10. vs Dr. Octopus (Need Votes)
11. vs Weedle
12. vs Catra (Completed)
13. vs Marcy Wu (Completed)
14. vs Magmo
15. vs Yunica

Last edited:
Wow that's crazy.

Anyways when I originally spammed Chelshia my original goal was to get her to ten matches (more specifically wins because that was my mindset back then). The closest I got was seven, with ten matches overall

Sadly she's only at 3 concluded matches now.

By the way, I'm considering using Secco. Most of us are familiar enough with Part 5 to know what he can do, right?

He can swim and dive on solid ground

From what I can tell on his profile he can certainly dive and swim on solid ground. Does he also create quick sand? That's the vibe I got from reading the profile.

Ah so like not really appllicable. I was worried that he'd just like drown Chel because she kinda sinks like a rock but that doesn't seem to be a possibility.

I mean, it seems fine.

I see Mystic Stone Knight already on the list

...I love the thematics looking at the character, but we're going to give people heart attacks looking at the Mystic Knight pages Would you believe that they need a CRT for MORE keys!?

I glanced at the page and I already hate it
Haha... So do I, and I'm the one that made it.

We'll figure something out to clean that up...one day...

But since there's multiple 8-C keys for it, maybe I can suggest using Reincarnated Ancient Dragon Knight, Zeal? It's probably the most interesting in my opinion, plus it gives the basic Mystic Knight's evo line a runback after being comically gunned down by Connor effortlessly

Would either of these two be acceptable?

Would Alucard be more viable? Idk what the AP is tho

seems to be 1.07 tons.

Is his regen like, busted? It says he heals from fatal damage which sounds like an issue lol

I don't think we ever see him regen in any of his fights will need to check, Alucard mainly fights using cqc and his sword being used with telekinesis to double team you

Back