• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: A QUIET LIFE OUT OF SIGHT

Well then, time for more lore into the spammed character saga featuring an in-depth look into Cauldron's involvement with the realm our unfortunate characters are trapped in. This had better not be a stomp or I'll be really disappointed
● ------------------------------------- ●
A dim light lit the round table, stacks of cookies resting in the middle as currency while others sit around, cards facing down. A single shuffling machine was placed on the edge, dealing out the cards at the beginning of every players turn.

"Alright I-" Bakugo said, being immediately cut off.
"I raise" Jotaro cut in.

"What?! How?! You already used up all your tokens! You can't-". The delinquent proceeded to pull out a slice of chocolate cake which he had been saving up, possibly worth at least 5 cookies. "You little... No, I'm not falling for that again" Dynamight said before discarding his hand and folding. As he stomped out of the room, Chisato decided to observe her remaining opponent closely.

"Well, he seems confident. Straight yet relaxed posture, no fidgeting, eyes fixated on me with regular blinking. That's how he normally is, even more so this time. Assuming he's doing this on purpose, he could be bluffing and simply compensating for it. Then again..." the agent thought, noticing a lit cigarette now in Jotaro's mouth despite her still keeping an eye on him all this time "I can't see his stand. And even if I could, he's too fast for any of us to perceive. He could be cheating this whole time and none of us would know. I can call him out on it but that would be a rude way to end the night and perhaps he's doing this to trick me into doing just that, make a fool of myself and put my abilities to question which would explain the compensating. Normally I'd think this through more thoroughly but...".

"We're betting on cookies, why am I getting so worked up? I match your bet and discard these two cards" Chisato said, shoving all her cookies and her cup of coffee into the pot "You're next, Kira!". "Well, I'll just leave this to you two. I fold" Kira said, discarding his hand of cards. With two players left and nothing left to bet, the showdown begins.

"Two pair, Jacks and sevens" the agent said, putting her hand down.
"Three of a kind, sixes" the delinquent replied, putting his hand down.

Star Platinum proceeded to rake in the pile of sweets, much to Chisato's dismay. Still, she'd rather end this night on a good note and there was still tomorrow to look into this.

"Well, good game Mr. Kujo. Still, something's bothering me" she said, turning her attention to the serial killer "You seemed rather elated when you folded. The same way most people here would be when their hand wins. Assuming what Mr. Kujo said about you is true, what was your hand?".
"Oh, it was a bad one. Not a single number in order. And 3 times in a row? My luck cannot be that great" Kira replied, hiding his fingers below the table.

Unconvinced, Star Platinum slammed at the table, causing the serial killer's discarded hand to fly up and fall face up.

"Four of a kind, queens. How fitting" Jotaro said.
"That's a really good hand, why not just play it? The stakes aren't that high or anything, we get these cookies every day!" Chisato added.

Before anything could be said, the portal drake arrives through a portal and behind him was a familiar figure.

"Alright, you remember our benefactor's representation, Contessa? Yeah, she wants one of you" the portal drake said.
"Him, we need him" Contessa said, pointing at Kira.

As annoying as it was being called out in public, he didn't have much of a choice. Stepping up, he took note of the suited woman's hands. Dexterous and graceful though seemingly a bit rough, as if she occasionally engaged in short fisticuffs. Before he could get any further, he was knocked back with a long stick, sending him tumbling back.

"Stay 3 meters away from me" Contessa said before opening a flare and tossing it a few feet away from herself "We're going to need you for something".

A few minutes later, the serial killer was given a blank piece of paper which was supposedly his target. Before any questions could be asked, he was left behind in the ruins of a destroyed city, all on his own against a foe he had yet to see, nor will he be able to...

• Can't equalize speed
  • Kosaku Kira and Strange Titan used
  • Place Located in: Cleveland, Ohio
180601141732-01-cleveland-ohio---overall-super-169.jpg

Batista-Wants-Someone-Else-To-Play-Drax-In-The-MCU-But-Who-Should-It-Be.jpg

VS
pc5fk5bwvaj21.jpg

Last edited:
Well, Kira is eventually going to notice that there's something nearby, considering how the other titans are pretty big, property damage will be pretty noticable, he'll figure it out quickly, alongside its gimmick since he's pretty quick to find out stand abilities as well. He'll probably lead with Sheer Heart Attack.

Well, Kira is eventually going to notice that there's something nearby, considering how the other titans are pretty big, property damage will be pretty noticable, he'll figure it out quickly, alongside its gimmick since he's pretty quick to find out stand abilities as well. He'll probably lead with Sheer Heart Attack.
Strange Titan leads with Madness Ray

Also the titan is immune to all forms of detection which also includes infrared and heat detection so there's that too

Well then his only good way of attacking it is turning random objects into bombs while hiding (he should be able to initally get in the way of that considering how the titan also lacks LoS too) and hoping he blows up a leg or something.

Well then his only good way of attacking it is turning random objects into bombs while hiding (he should be able to initally get in the way of that considering how the titan also lacks LoS too) and hoping he blows up a leg or something.
Well here's the problem

One, the Strange Titan's body puppetry (The one where he forces everyone to look away from him) is passive. And that madness ray basically affects everything he looks at

Also Kira's bomb destroys souls so one bomb should do

I thought that's only the case if they're the bomb.

As for the passive thing, Kira would probably recognize the Strange titan's existance because of sound and enviromental destruction, as I previously mentioned.

As for the passive thing, Kira would probably recognize the Strange titan's existance because of sound and enviromental destruction, as I previously mentioned.
Alright then, let's continue

Another thing the Body Puppetry does is prevent Kira from pointing or directing anything towards the Strange Titan so he can't just toss a bomb which means he'll probably have to resort to trapping

Kira is decently good at this but I'm pretty sure he can only put one bomb at a time, all while having to avoid a giant that he can't see and will drive him insane by looking at him

Kira is in massive disadvantage here then, he cant see his opponent and becomes mad if the giant even catches a glimpse of him. He also does not have prior knowledge, all he knows he cant see his foe cause of some power but does not know he immediately loses if he is seen. Also would body puppeteer work on stands?

If he knows blindsides location by hearing he could possibly throw a bubble in that direction and hope it hits
But he can't target anything in Blindside's vicinity...

However, he can just leave a bubble in a specific place and not need to step out of cover. There is still the issue of Blindside accidentally knocking over whatever building Kira is hiding at but yeah, this seems good

OK, I'll do that and give both prior knowledge

But he can't target anything in Blindside's vicinity...

However, he can just leave a bubble in a specific place and not need to step out of cover. There is still the issue of Blindside accidentally knocking over whatever building Kira is hiding at but yeah, this seems good

OK, I'll do that and give both prior knowledge
If this is the case then incon

Back