• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: BREAKING FRIENDSHIPS ALBERQUERQUE GUYS : PROM NIGHT

I didn't realize this until I ended up gathering all those match-ups for this, imagine the headcanons we can create with this knowledge. Who knows, I might make Walter vs Carrie in the future depending on how this goes.

Anyway, Rainbow Dash fights another member of the White family. Let's hope this goes better than last time.
● ------------------------------------- ●
With Fall Formal announced, Canterlot High has begun to grow a lot more active as students began to campaign in an attempt to get voted for a role on the Fall Formal. In the busy halls, they fail notice a rainbow blur speeding through with a stowaway on board. Eventually, Rainbow Dash stopped by the break room her friends practiced at.

"Hey girls! I need your help!" she said.
"Oh my gosh, what is that?!" Rarity screeched, pointing at the disheveled young man Rainbow Dash had brought alongside her.

"Sup bitches, Jesse Pinkman. Nice to meet ya" the man said, offering his hand which nobody dared to touch.
"Um, no offense sir, but how did you get past the drug test? You appear to high on several different substances at once" Sci-Twi pointed out.

"2 to be specific, and that's 24 hours ago... Yeah, pretty sure it was 24 hours ago, bitch" Jesse replied.
"Rainbow, why in tarnation are ya hanging out with a drug user? I mean, I can understand Fluttershy's reasoning, but you? You're an athlete!" Applejack asked.

"I uh, lost a bet" the blue human replied.
"Mr. White shot this bitch in the head!" the drug dealer added.

The rest of the friends looked at each other before nodding in unison.

"Anyway, we're looking for a Carrie White. Apparently she's related to Jesse's boss, you know anything?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"Oh I remember her. We've talked sometimes, she's pretty shy. Probably has something to do with her home. I think her locker is at the second floor, East hallway" Fluttershy replied, earning her a swift kiss on the cheek which flustered her greatly.

"Thanks, Fluttershy! You're the best!" the blue human said before quickly grabbing Jesse and dashing through the school, eventually ending up in the series of lockers they were looking for. The drug dealer proceeded to re-check the photo he got before finding a student that matches it.

"Hey there, Ms. White! I'm an associate of your uncle Walter. How long has it been since the last family reunion?" Jesse greeted, Rainbow Dash noticing the lack of cursing he was doing.
"Um, I'm not supposed to talk to strangers" Carrie replied sheepishly.

As Jesse attempts to convince the schoolgirl on the benefits of Walter's plans, a pair of teenagers walked by her, one of them spilling his drink on her dress. While the drug dealer quickly cursed at them, Rainbow Dash noticed Carrie shivering, not out of fear as evident in her face, but out of rage. In an instant, one of the bullies was seemingly lifted into the air by nothing before getting smashed out a window and falling from 2 stories high, much to the horror of the people surrounding her.

In her blind rage, she quickly turned to Jesse who was backing up reactively from the sight. Rainbow Dash quickly dragged him away just in time before a nearby locker was flung right at his previous location, completely crashed through a wall.

"I'll get reinforcements" the drug dealer said.
"I'll deal with her" the blue human replied.

latest

5b8f0113300b63be4042498ced613eea.png

VS
9626d3c17d9503ee6a7d0c3126443ff8.jpg

Last edited:
For what i remember in the movie Carrie needs to at least know the direction where her target is coming to use the telekinesis propely

Theoretically, if Carrie finds a narrow space in those 2 minutes, she could stop a Rainbow Dash coming in straight line

But i think this is very unlikely, because:

1. She doesn't demonstrate this level of preparation during the movie
  2. She doesn't know before hand that her opponent is a humanized pegasus that can reach freaking speed of light

Carrie has human level durability, so if Rainbow Dash even just flicks her too hard she's instantly dead. At the same time, Carrie has Building Level AP with her telekinisis, so Rainbow Dash is dead instantly if she gets touched by the Telekinisis. I think the big deciding factor here is that Carrie has pretty much no combat experience. The only fight she was really in was the one with her mother, who was a regular person with a knife. Rainbow Dash also has higher LS, so Carrie can't really restraign Rainbow Dash, which is often her main opener along with throwing things at people. Rainbow's speed advantage is also going to be difficult to get past

Overall, Carrie could win if she gets a good hit in with her telekinisis, but I don't think that's going to happen due to Carrie having pretty much no combat experience and due to Rainbow Dash's speed. Those 2 minutes of time to prepare might help, but Carrie hasn't really been shown to be that smart. She's not dumb by any means, but she's really not much more impressive than an average teenage girl, so I doubt Carrie could do much with those 2 minutes

Voting Rainbow Dash

And just to get this concluded

RD FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone. This was really fast. Also I'm surprised nobody noticed that the scribbles on Carrie's fanart repeats "They're all gonna laugh at me" while RD's one says "Yes"

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back