• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: HEY KID, WANNA BUY SOME "CANDY"?

I'm planning on making sure there's always gonna be a MÖRK BORG match in each character in the spammed character saga. The profiles are really well done and it's pretty easy to understand because there's usually scans for everything (Though it's probably due to the little amount of scans there are. Like, the verse has one information page where all that came from) so I'll take every opportunity to put them in a match

Also as usual, I'm sorry @Mr._Bambu
● ------------------------------------- ●
Rays of light pierced through your blanket of moss, ending your long rest
Yet another day in this wretched world, spent in this mucky swamp you consider to be home
Your potions have finished brewing in your sleep
The smell isn't pleasant but the color and consistency means that it is finished and in good condition
If you're lucky, you won't vomit out anything important

Who needs a spleen anyway?

Walking away from the thick mangrove foliage, you reach for the crooked spear you found from that corpse yesterday
While a weapon is normally unnecessary for killing, you've found that fish killed by poison are poisonous and you need your strength
Through some visions you've received after inhaling your concoction, you view the odd occurrences happening in this place
Invaders from other universes coming to your world and it's only a matter of time before one comes for you
Those crimson eyes staring at your unconscious soul will forever haunt you from that incident

The hunt was a success and you return with a bag of fish, or at least, non-poisonous creatures resembling fish
Reaching for an incendiary potion, you empty its contents on the damp firewood, allowing you clear sight on the pristine glass bottle
And from its reflection you see, those crimson eyes in your visions staring from the darkness behind you
Turning around, it disappeared as quickly as it came

Viewing the bottle in your hand, you were startled by what was in it
A gel-like substance filling it to the brim, a thick smell of apples wafting from it
Its texture and smell wasn't what startled you
Its color, a neon rainbow with an odd glow to it emanated from the transparent bottle
Was this an offering? A taunt? A threat?

Your visions have guided you to this very moment
You know the answer to that question
Your hand reaches for a hidden switch, contraptions loaded with your many concoctions placed all over the swamp
A beautiful blur of colors filled your vision, dashing through your surroundings yet you remain vigilant

All those nights of torment come to an end now

• Base Rainbow Dash and Gotten Better Occult Herbmaster used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Everglades National Park
426px-Sunset_over_the_River_of_Grass%2C_NPSphoto%2C_G.Gardner_%289255157507%29.jpg

VS
d8pyi6i-6a99242e-7277-466a-8286-8a12f86cf1aa.png

Last edited:
As far as I can tell, RD blitz once again, but even worse this time cause Herbmaster is just average human speed.

As with a previous match, she can just not breathe it and run around till she finds him. These matches all end pretty much the same if the opponent can't keep up with her at all.

How does that relate? The poison is literally a completely different attack
You were talking about how vapor and poison are his two wincons. Poison is black so RD will definitely know not to breathe that in, and the vapor says something about its visibility.

You were talking about how vapor and poison are his two wincons. Poison is black so RD will definitely know not to breathe that in, and the vapor says something about its visibility.
Uh, by vapor you know I'm talking about attack number 2 on the scan, right? Nothing about it mentions color?

It's the hallucination attack

Back