• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rainbow Dash vs Danny Torrance

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: SPEEDING THROUGH A HAUNTED HOTEL

Based on @H3110l12345I20's suggestion. Basically, Danny can seal anyone in his line of sight and if I recall, it's instantaneous. Without prior knowledge, RD might end up in said LoS but maybe not. She doesn't exactly have the navigation skills so it's a 50:50 chance.

Also with Roland Deschain appearing in the spammed character saga, I may as well try and reference some related stuff. After all, there is a multiverse in Stephen King's work too. Try and guess which is which in the opening section.
● ------------------------------------- ●
Among the horrid dreams Danny experienced, there were some that were a lot more odd than the usual bunch. Dreams of a boy's journey through a pair of mirrored worlds, dreams of a neighborhood's nightmarish survival against fiction brought to reality, dreams of an apocalyptic world where good and evil clash after a horrid plague, dreams of a town ravaged by beasts in a mist, dreams of a priest's attempts to hunt down a vampire, and most disturbingly, one which depicted the journey of a group of gunslingers in their attempts to reach a tower of some sort.

Waking up in a cold sweat, Danny got up from his bed, finding that he is alone, again. Luckily despite this dreadful yet common occurrence, his bottle still had just enough whisky for another sip when needed. Walking to his bathroom, he took a bath to try and get rid of the hangover he got, the motel he's staying at surprisingly having hot water. Exiting the bathtub, he found the mirror covered in mist, prompting him to wipe it so that he can brush his teeth. After wiping a single section however, he was greeted by a pair of crimson eyes staring back at him, prompting him to turn around, seeing nothing.

A hallucination, leftover trauma, an illusion, a malicious entity, or maybe just the alcohol.

There are a lot of ways to explain what he had just seen and who knows, it may just be a coincidence... Once fully clothed, he proceeded to exit his room, planning where he might go to next. His hangover was still present and in his headache induced stumble, he grasped onto a rail for balance, trying to regain his composure. In this stupor he ends up rubbing his eyes and upon opening them, he found himself in an unfamiliar place.

Lights flickered around him, broken glass and loose wiring littering the floor and an evil presence could be felt looming above. Yet this wasn't the threat he faced as in the corner of his eye he noticed one of the lamps turning, a human's shadow being casted over it though in an instant, it was suddenly flipped back at him, blinding him for a bit. Opening his eyes, he noticed something drawn on his blank shirt, a cloud with a rainbow thunderbolt zapping from it.

In his panic he quickly rushed to a nearby emergency stand, finding a fire axe conveniently there. Though while comforting, he knew that this wouldn't be enough for what he'll be facing. With not much choice, he began to focus, to use the ability he had been cursed of being born with.

As horrid as this situation is, this is a common occurrence in his life

• Everything above 9-A is restricted
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Treatment Theatre
latest

• Starting range: 64 meters with no line of sight
  • Danny has prior knowledge
  • Win via anything!!
  • REDRUM : 7
  • Awesome™ : 0
  • Incon : 0

ddnefm4-6c405157-fd01-4340-880a-16a4dd0ca34a.png

VS
medium.png

Last edited:
Given the conditions of this battle, Danny has plenty of hax to counter Dash's speed advantage (illusions, potential precog, Possession, telepathy, etc). This should be a fair fight.

I'll wait for & maybe contact other knowledgeable members of the Dr. Sleep film verse. I've watched the 2nd movie but not the first one. I hope my memory about his sealing isn't false.

So uh, problem. @GreyFang82 is said supporter and they've been gone for a while
I looked him up & I couldn't agree more. We can try Tilmberg & Mr. Bambu. I seen them contribute to the verse & the latter likely has a memory of the first movie. Though Mr. Bambu's position makes him have a lot more on his plate so maybe the former first.

I know I don't know too much about either, but I sadly missed the part where Danny can only seal supernatural beings, regardless I'll lean on Danny winning more likely.

Dash has a wincon of one-shot blitzing Danny, while Danny can use his hax against her. The latter is more likely since he has prior knowledge. He should have plenty of ways to kill her (illusions to make her run into something hard or deadly (or forcing an incap/death by blood loss from his axe (piercing damage)), possessing her to force a suicide, outsmarting her with telepathy) & be able to seal her necklace.

Danny FRA. I actually wanted more knowledgeable members here to have clarity. I remember Jacky saying what I claimed & I don't know too much about MLP.

Danny FRA. I actually wanted more knowledgeable members here to have clarity. I remember Jacky saying what I claimed & I don't know too much about MLP.
Eh, as I said in another match, RD is as simple as it gets. Not too much skill and she mostly relies on speed. Don't worry about it

Also, I'll count that

Back