• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: A DEMON IN CANTERLOT HIGH!... TAKE #3

Just in case anyone hasn't realized, Austin Theory is a part of the Spammed Character Saga, first introduced here. I haven't done much with him so let's see what I can do in this one for this one.

Also yeah, I have a match planned for him in the future with this setting
● ------------------------------------- ●
Floodlights shone on the sky, the normally dark and quiet night at the school instead vibrant and loud. The place was bustling with people with sponsor ads and posters strung about. At the back of the school, a whole wrestling ring had been set up with the bleachers filled by viewers wanting to see the event directly. And in the break room, the competitors are preparing for their next match.

"Wow, this really is happening, huh?" Rainbow Dash said, still in disbelief of this event.
"It wasn't that hard to set up" Sunset replied before turning her attention to Theory "You're in that realm for a publicity stunt, right?".

"And advertisement, we're finally getting somewhere!" he replied, his phone connected to the advertisement company.
"All this for just one match?" the blue human asked.

"This is also a fundraiser. If we reach the target, we might be able to get a benefactor status, at least for a bit" the orange human explained "Besides, we're your friends. If there's anything we can do to help you, you bet we'll take it!".
"Good luck with your match, I have my own to get ready for" the wrestler added.

Rainbow Dash soon stepped out of the break room, earning cheers and camera flashes from the viewers. Between the thought of getting to show off in front of a large audience and the questionable outfit Rarity had made for her, she couldn't help but feel both anxious and excited for this experience. At the far end of the stage stood Pinkie Pie, a microphone in her hand. Based on her dapper outfit, the blue human guessed that she was likely the host of this event, her suspicions confirmed when that familiar cheery voice was heard from the speakers placed all around.

"And now for our next round we'll welcome my dear friend and the reason we started this event. Will you give a round of applause for Canterlot's rainbow-haired athlete, Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie Pie announced, earning another round of cheers from the audience.

As the pink human continued her speech, Rainbow Dash noticed someone by her corner. A crimson garb she could never possibly forget.

"Oh, hey Chisato! What are you doing here?" she asked.
"Advertisement, and to also warn you about something" the secret agent replied, her demeanor a lot more grim than usual "This will not be pretty, I assure you that. My last encounter with him wasn't either".

"Against a wrestler? But you're an amazing combatant! And you have a gun...".
"Heh, guns kill men... This is not a man".

"And on the other side... Oh my, looks like the gates of hell have opened up to bring us our competitor!" Pinkie Pie announced, fire blasting on the entrance.

From the flames, a vaguely humanoid form passed through though he is anything but human. His coloration, his form, his abilities... It was admittedly a horrifying sight for anyone to witness.

"Now this is gonna be awesome" Rainbow Dash said.

• 9-A versions used
  • The Demon and Base Rainbow Dash used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Canterlot High Parking Lot
latest

dbi98zo-90032cf4-cd12-45e4-9aac-ef696bfeb041.jpg

VS
d8pyi6i-6a99242e-7277-466a-8286-8a12f86cf1aa.png

Last edited:
Finn vs Chisato is officially part of VSBW lore

That is the best OP I’ve ever seen, massive props! Following, naturally.

Let’s brush over skill to start with, since that’s generally the entrance level qualification to evaluate how wrestlers will fair (Though The Demon is a slight deviation from this rule)

Let’s brush over skill to start with, since that’s generally the entrance level qualification to evaluate how wrestlers will fair (Though The Demon is a slight deviation from this rule)
I think I mentioned in the Match-up thread that RD lacks combat skill

Her speed is basically carrying her here
Finn vs Chisato is officially part of VSBW lore

That is the best OP I’ve ever seen, massive props! Following, naturally.
I assume you read the story? Thanks a lot, it usually gets ignored

Well, being nearly 2500 times faster, Rainbow Dash is obviously going to quite literally run circles around the Demon. The Demon holds a ~>3x AP and Durability advantage though, so he can take a fair bit of punishment before dying, and then there’s the question of if Rainbow Dash can even permanently put him down. Restraint is obviously an option, but a very narrow window of opportunity, since despite her LS advantage she is laughably outclassed in grappling skill, and would be lucky to even attempt any useful kind of hold. The Demon would normally be completely incapable of landing a hit here thanks to the speed disadvantage, but speed is no use when you can’t see your target. The Demon can shut out the lights and give the advantage to himself, as well as use teleportation to keep up in the meantime. While his opportunities will be slim, his impressive AP advantage and devastating finishers mean he’ll be able to capitalise on them with great success. The Demon is faced with an incredibly quick opponent, leagues beyond his own speed, but his defences should protect him long enough to secure a victory regardless. I’m far from voting, but that’s my initial thoughts

I guess I agree to most of what you said except for one
The Demon holds a ~>3x AP and Durability advantage though, so he can take a fair bit of punishment before dying
Survivability usually doesn't play too much of a role when blitzed since their opponent can just hit them as many times as they want until they're satisfied. Unless they no-sell that is

Survivability usually doesn't play too much of a role when blitzed since their opponent can just hit them as many times as they want until they're satisfied. Unless they no-sell that is
Yes but that’s in cases where the blitzed opponent has no counter-measures. Survivability buys time, and you’re right that normally when you’re getting blitzed buying time is only delaying the inevitable, but when The Demon has the ability to put a pause on that severe disadvantage, the time needed to succeed in that endeavour repeatedly is a precious commodity

Yes but that’s in cases where the blitzed opponent has no counter-measures. Survivability buys time, and you’re right that normally when you’re getting blitzed buying time is only delaying the inevitable, but when The Demon has the ability to put a pause on that severe disadvantage, the time needed to succeed in that endeavour repeatedly is a precious commodity
I guess that works

I kinda have nothing else. I think I can count your vote for Finn at this point

Back