• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: A SIMULATED FRIENDSHIP

@DemonicDude introduced me to the guy after a recent CRT and he seems pretty good for this

I didn't really consulted so I guess this is where I'll know if this is a stomp
● ------------------------------------- ●
No story here for now, can't really think of one

• 9-A versions used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Silicon Valley
shutterstock-651621193.jpg

latest

VS
675389_glenbw_rainbow-dash-equestria-girls.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah no....this is one the most advanced human cyborg and who defeated pretty much all military forces on Earth in future.......too much resistance and skills for Rainbow to handle unless the fight starts and she BFR him or Shut him down via reality manip or something

Adam Jesen is a Former SWAT Member he is military trained as well as was an an excellent police officer he has several take down techniques and near perfect Stealth. Jesen being a cyborg has great agility and can easily take down military trained officers and guards and has excellent hacking which allows him to hack into any military on Earth.
Resistance and Attacks:

The TESLA launches electric darts from Jensen's hand to knock out people and deactivate electronics

Locks onto and homes in on up to four targets

An in-built version of the P.E.P.S. weapon, shooting a powerful concussive ball of energy. Can also release a quick, weaker blast without charging, and be focused into a more powerful beam to knock out individualsMD

TITAN is a skin augmentation which appears and disappears from Jensen at his wishes, negating damage until it deactivates, either from its energy running out or Jensen triggering it (DAMAGE Negation)
His hand enlarges to grab and spin an opponent's head
  • Can become fully invisible

The most powerful attack he has is Typhoon Explosive which launches 7 Explosives at once (Energy of the entire attack: (7 explosions) 0.000109914364*7 = 0.000769400548 tons)

Last edited:
This is me not even counting all of his Weapons (Which can stun and put enemies on sleep and creates smoke screen)

Yeah no....this is one the most advanced human cyborg and who defeated pretty much all military forces on Earth in future.......too much resistance and skills for Rainbow to handle unless the fight starts and she BFR him or Shut him down via reality manip or something

Resistance and Attacks:

The TESLA launches electric darts from Jensen's hand to knock out people and deactivate electronics

Locks onto and homes in on up to four targets

An in-built version of the P.E.P.S. weapon, shooting a powerful concussive ball of energy. Can also release a quick, weaker blast without charging, and be focused into a more powerful beam to knock out individualsMD

TITAN is a skin augmentation which appears and disappears from Jensen at his wishes, negating damage until it deactivates, either from its energy running out or Jensen triggering it (DAMAGE Negation)
His hand enlarges to grab and spin an opponent's head
  • Can become fully invisible

The most powerful attack he has is Typhoon Explosive which launches 7 Explosives at once (Energy of the entire attack: (7 explosions) 0.000109914364*7 = 0.000769400548 tons)

You don't understand, DD

He's getting blitzed

I doubt Adam's speed would be enough to match that jump from R Dash going from Average human to High Hypersonic+.

Is this match really fair? Seems like a char A blitz or char B blitz

Jensen's Dash should be able to at least dodge her, If the fight starts and the first the she does is speed jump to High Hypersonic, Then Jenson's only options would be
1-Reflexas upgrade (It has never defeated or reacted to a High hypersonic based enemy or attack)
2-Dash agument (This should be able to dodge her if she become High hypersonic overtime during the early stage of the fight)
3-Attack Potency difference: Not sure on this someone verify, Jensen is 194.76 Megajoules and Rainbow is 65.17 megajoules based off of scaling from apple jack so her attacking should not be able to finish Jensen in one hit an Dermal armor giving resistance to Slash and Ballistic attack should give jensen enough time to launch his Typoon or TESLA attack (He does have)
But if her AP is higher then Jensen and she goes instantly goes into High Hypersonic speed then Jensen won't be able to use TESLA or Energy attacks.....so yeah he'll then lose.

The dude is pretty skilled. With the amount of prep Adam has, he can potentially outsmart Dash with hax that wouldn't make him as easily visible (stealth, near perfect invisiblity, etc). At that point, all he has to do is to try & get Dash in a position where she's stunned by Adam's status effects & it's gg at that point.

Dash's wincon is to blitz him, can someone convince me that Dash will blitz first here? Would he get to know about Dash's insane speed advantage in that prep time he has?

Dash's wincon is to blitz him, can someone convince me that Dash will blitz first here? Would he get to know about Dash's insane speed advantage in that prep time he has?
No prior knowledge unfortunately. And I'm not sure DD wants to come back here

He can probably win with said knowledge

And just to get this concluded

RD FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back